Han Hye Jin 한혜진 l [Drama 2023] Divorce Attorney Shin/Sacred Divorce, 신성한 이혼

Guest xosandy

Guest ohorangie

this actor is realllllllly pretty :) i like her acting a lot i'm not fond of old style dramas so i haven't watched jumong but otherwise she's awesome ;)

Guest Francesca

this actor is realllllllly pretty :) i like her acting a lot i'm not fond of old style dramas so i haven't watched jumong but otherwise she's awesome ;)

yep, she's really talented. :)

Starnews mentioned HHJ visited nursery school and elders after finsh shooting Jumong without her manager by her side during the ‘love lunch box’ campaign and usually went alone to these community services, the news accompanied with a short footage of her shooting KumKang CF.

Video link here --

20070417124205.650.0.jpg

kk_000172_2.jpg

credits: kumkang

Isn’t she looks adorable :blush:

Love the shoes.

Guest Francesca

Hi,francesca, I will try to post sth.about hhj. But I don't know how to post pics here.

Miss hyejin became a teacher in the kinder garden.

http://post.baidu.com/f?kz=191550623

Hey rania, thank you so much! :D

I went to the source you have given out in the link, found a lot of HHJs photos there. But I'm not sure we allowed to post private pics here or not, gotta respect her and her friends privacy I guess, anyway, great find. I will post some pics from the link here.

c1d427dd7eeb53dd8d1029c3.jpg

8683134cc45d95fdd72afcb6.jpg

61488e4478aa5648510ffeb6.jpg

e84eecdd3643dceb76c638b6.jpg

credit: rania + baidu + cyworld

She is lovely and kind-hearted to little angles :blush:

Guest Francesca

HHJ modeled for the online shopping site SWEETHING which co-owned by her singer bf --

Watch the fanclip here

20070118150406743e7_151544_0.jpg

credit: yahoo +newsen

EDITED --

I just realized these pics has been posted by suejinners, sorry for double post guys. :sweatingbullets:

Hi,francesca, you are right. We cann't post private pics here ,or other open forums. I respect Miss hyejin. I love her. She is kind, beautiful, like a next door girl.

:)

Guest Francesca

han hye jin's on the daily mail the other day of showbiz extra...

Hiya blue, any link for that?

Think this is the poster for Pandora "N" cosmetic range that she endorsed recently --

S1_pandoramailc.jpg

1122_pan01.jpg

pan_02.jpg

pan_03.jpg

pan_04.jpg

0118_pandora2.jpg

200611_news_6_1.gif

Awww ... Soseono... :blush: OK I'm sold

... so tempting to get one

Guest blue_leonheart2

ei francesca i've taken a video of it with my celphone... but i can't upload the video right now because there seems to be a problem with the adapter cable of my cp and the computer... i'll upload it as soon as i can... :D

Guest blue_leonheart2

anyone here have watch these shows???

Drama City 'Sweet 18', [sBS] New Human Market (2004), [KBS] You Are a Star (2004), [MBC] Heroes (2004), i love hyun junh and inspector park moon su? could anyone tell me what's hhj's character name on these shows... and her role... i'm just curious... :rolleyes:

and francesca it will take me some time t upload the video coz ill stille need to save some money to buy a new adapter cable... hehe...

but it says there...

hi showbiz extra i'd like to know more about hhj is she starring in another drama if so what is the title of the drama thanks a lot... ( a fan asked)

host: hhj has been having a break since she finished the epic drama prince of the legend also known as jumong. Also hhj has received numerous offers to appear in commercials and other projects after finishing prince of the legend she has yet to decide her next project. By the way hhj and brown eyes member naul have been officially dating for a long time. HHJ has been also working as a fashion model of naul's online shopping mall. We hope their love would last forever. :D

Guest Francesca

wow! lots of her pictures here. thanks for posting them. she's really a beauty!

:D

anyone here have watch these shows???

Drama City 'Sweet 18', [sBS] New Human Market (2004), [KBS] You Are a Star (2004), [MBC] Heroes (2004), i love hyun junh and inspector park moon su? could anyone tell me what's hhj's character name on these shows... and her role... i'm just curious... :rolleyes:

and francesca it will take me some time t upload the video coz ill stille need to save some money to buy a new adapter cable... hehe...

but it says there...

hi showbiz extra i'd like to know more about hhj is she starring in another drama if so what is the title of the drama thanks a lot... ( a fan asked)

host: hhj has been having a break since she finished the epic drama prince of the legend also known as jumong. Also hhj has received numerous offers to appear in commercials and other projects after finishing prince of the legend she has yet to decide her next project. By the way hhj and brown eyes member naul have been officially dating for a long time. HHJ has been also working as a fashion model of naul's online shopping mall. We hope their love would last forever. :D

Hi there blue ... no worries, take your time :)

woot thanks for the extra news ... patiently awaiting her upcoming projects ... in the meantime, can anyone tell me is that HHj starring in you are a star and friend/ new human market?

20070315110039796e71835tu6.jpg

Snap! :mellow: KSS

newimagexa7.jpg

she looked really young here ... how old is HHJ when she starred in friend??

Guest blue_leonheart2

she starred in you are a star... w/c won her a best new actress award for SBS but in Baeksang she lost to Lee Dae Hae..

he was with Kim Sung Soo who played as a teacher who fell in love with his student... which is hhj...

i think she's about 20 years old when she did friends... she was in love with won bin there and she's the sister of lee dong gun (won bin's best friend)...

but it think those pictures that you've posted are from romance... i'm not sure though coz i think that's their uniform in romance...

here's a link for friends if you want to watch it...

http://www.crunchyroll.com

just register as a user and search for friends... and you can already watch it... it has english subs... :D

could anyone post hhj commercial pics??? and also her geumsoon pics here with kang ji wan??? :sweatingbullets:

http://images.asianfanatics.net/gallery/al...12_513219_2.jpg

hhj w/ lee min ki

Guest Francesca

she starred in you are a star... w/c won her a best new actress award for SBS but in Baeksang she lost to Lee Dae Hae..

he was with Kim Sung Soo who played as a teacher who fell in love with his student... which is hhj...

i think she's about 20 years old when she did friends... she was in love with won bin there and she's the sister of lee dong gun (won bin's best friend)...

but it think those pictures that you've posted are from romance... i'm not sure though coz i think that's their uniform in romance...

here's a link for friends if you want to watch it...

http://www.crunchyroll.com

just register as a user and search for friends... and you can already watch it... it has english subs... :D

could anyone post hhj commercial pics??? and also her geumsoon pics here with kang ji wan??? :sweatingbullets:

hhj w/ lee min ki

You're right, its from romance ... my mistake ... think she won KBS best new actress not SBS thou ...

Thanks for the link :D

Here are few screencaps from geumsoon with KJW and her adopted screen child :P;)

photo10011no5461lr8.jpg

img319607yw0.jpg