Han Hye Jin 한혜진 l [Drama 2023] Divorce Attorney Shin/Sacred Divorce, 신성한 이혼

Guest xosandy

Guest shinny3

she's such a good actress in ju mong!

i love her character

she is so pretty and i am so jealous that she is able to act and fall in love with song il gook!

Guest sang_woo_always

she's such a good actress in ju mong!

i love her character

she is so pretty and i am so jealous that she is able to act and fall in love with song il gook!

I know!!!!! :blush: sooo lucky...being soo near him in those kissing pics...aaawwww....they both are soo good looking together...=]

• 3 weeks later...

news...credits to dramaok at the Jumong thread

news1qr5.jpg

actors song il-guk (jumong), han hye-jin (soseono), jeon gwang-ryeol (geumwa), oh yeon-su (yoohwa) and lee gye-in (mopalmo)

will be involved in a documentary on goguryeo ruins. the 5 actors, together with about 10 coordinators and film crew will head to p'yong-yang, north korea from march 17th - 21st as they will visit ancient goguryeo tombs, and follow the historical trail in search of a better understanding of the goguryeo era. the documentary will be aired on tv some time later this year.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gem18

hmmm this thread seems so quiet... anyway, i know that although this forum is not so active, her fans like me will always support her.... i admire her because she’s really good not only in drama but also in fight scenes... i read somewhere that she has a background in martial arts...

When I first saw her on FRiends, I thought she was so pretty but after that I just forgot about her. Then I saw clips of Ju Mong and I was like I swear I've seen her from somewhere. She looked so young in Friends, too bad she only had a few lines and was showed very little.

Guest rahrah

my gawd her character in Jumong, she seems like the perfect kind of girl u want to marry.

btu the thing is... there's no girls like her! just her! T_T

the world is such a sad place...

Guest sleepysa

she's so cute. i've watched 1% of something just recently. one of her older dramas. she's one of leading cast there i really like the way she acts. sooo cute.

haha, i'm watching something of 1% now! cos of HHJ. haha..

Her character in there rocks la.. i wish tt if there's a best fren like her man.. haha.

anyone watched romance?

my gosh, i saw one episode..n i kinda couldn't stand her character.

She acted as this student who wants to separate the couple. She looks evil in there.

Can't wait for be strong geum soon to be aired in sg tml. Any sg fans here? Do support her show! =)

I like those pics of her taking with other casts in jumong..more pls..hehe.

Guest cloudnine

i read in the main news section of the forum that hhy and na ul were planning to get married. does anyone no if that's true?

p.s. i remeber being a big fan of hers after watch 1% of anything, and was quite sadden she and her screenmate weren't given ample time until the latter half of the series.