Han Hye Jin 한혜진 l [Drama 2023] Divorce Attorney Shin/Sacred Divorce, 신성한 이혼

Guest xosandy

omg i LOVE this girl.

i got so attached after watching GEUMSOONEE where she just blew me away with her acting. (and all that walking, running around with a baby in her hands)

i rly think she's underrated and needs to be more recognized.

AJA HAN HYE JIN! U ROCK<33

EDIT----

Wo0TTTTT THIRD PAGE OWNAGE!!!

Guest suejinners

shes happy cause shes getting more cfs

all due to the popularity of jumong LOL

shes awesome

i loved her since geumssooooonieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee<3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hee!! HHJ's thread.

I saw her from 1% of Anything and I just thought, 'Hm, when have ever the second lead is prettier than the first lead?' She is just so pretty, too bad her acting in 1% is just so so, doesn't blow me away or anything. I tried searching for Geum Soon but nobody seem to have it for download, eh well, I'm gonna have to try to look for the DVD. It sounds really great.

And now she's in Jumong, which is like the most popular thing right now, which I regretfully have not watched, dang, I'll just have to get around to it. I cannot believe that HHJ has been in such popular dramas yet she herself does not get the much deserved recognition or popularity while many actress who has only in one or two dramas suddenly shot up to the peak. I should quit venting, anyway, HHJ is awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

Hee!! HHJ's thread.

I saw her from 1% of Anything and I just thought, 'Hm, when have ever the second lead is prettier than the first lead?' She is just so pretty, too bad her acting in 1% is just so so, doesn't blow me away or anything. I tried searching for Geum Soon but nobody seem to have it for download, eh well, I'm gonna have to try to look for the DVD. It sounds really great.

And now she's in Jumong, which is like the most popular thing right now, which I regretfully have not watched, dang, I'll just have to get around to it. I cannot believe that HHJ has been in such popular dramas yet she herself does not get the much deserved recognition or popularity while many actress who has only in one or two dramas suddenly shot up to the peak. I should quit venting, anyway, HHJ is awesome.

oh, i know. i wanted to see that too, but there are no subs :( but you know what's deeta, you have to see jumong. it's awesome :D

I started to like HHJ bcoz of Jumong and I find it funny since I saw her on a couple of dramas playing small roles before but now she's famous, I haven't seen Be Strong Geumsoon though, but now I really admire this actress, I hope she'll really be popular after JUmong ends

I started to like HHJ bcoz of Jumong and I find it funny since I saw her on a couple of dramas playing small roles before but now she's famous, I haven't seen Be Strong Geumsoon though, but now I really admire this actress, I hope she'll really be popular after JUmong ends

you missed out on the KBS TV Novel My Star, My Love aka You're a Star, which garnered her Best New Actress at the 2004 KBS Drama Awards? KBS World did air the drama with english subtitles if I remembered correctly.

My Star, My Love, which co-starred Jumong's Daeso, Kim Seung-soo, was the drama that made me a fan, so when she starred in Be Strong Geumsoon, I knew I had to give it a watch; I wasn't disappointed.

Did you know that Kim Seung-soo convinced/persuaded her to take the lead role for Be Strong Geumsoon? Hehe, he and her ended up competing against each other in the ratings war when Be Strong Geumsoon's and My Sweetheart, My Darling's first episode aired not only on the same day [Valentine's], but the same timeslot as well, in which Geumsoon won out in the running to be the #1 daily drama of the year, and made stars out of her, Kang Ji Hwan, and Lee Min Ki.

• 3 weeks later...

Aja Soseono :blush: I love Han Hye Jin, she is my ultimate favorite Korean actress.

I believe this is the 2nd year she took home the top excellent actress award and well deserved. Good on her and wishes her all the best!

She looked elegant and glamorous in that satin sheer dress.

20061230225023.089.0.jpg

thank you so much sandy and Ayre for posting pictures of her from the award. ive been trying to look for more of her. i :wub: her too. i loved her dress. i wish she did something more to her hair though, it was like pulled back, and she's lovely, but something else would've brought out more of her lovely face. but ah well, im happy for her. :) YAY!

you missed out on the KBS TV Novel My Star, My Love aka You're a Star, which garnered her Best New Actress at the 2004 KBS Drama Awards? KBS World did air the drama with english subtitles if I remembered correctly.

My Star, My Love, which co-starred Jumong's Daeso, Kim Seung-soo, was the drama that made me a fan, so when she starred in Be Strong Geumsoon, I knew I had to give it a watch; I wasn't disappointed.

Did you know that Kim Seung-soo convinced/persuaded her to take the lead role for Be Strong Geumsoon? Hehe, he and her ended up competing against each other in the ratings war when Be Strong Geumsoon's and My Sweetheart, My Darling's first episode aired not only on the same day [Valentine's], but the same timeslot as well, in which Geumsoon won out in the running to be the #1 daily drama of the year, and made stars out of her, Kang Ji Hwan, and Lee Min Ki.

this is a very late reply but yeah I missed out on You are my Star...I've seen it on KBS World before and I just realized it now after reading your message hahaha...I'm happy that HHJ and Kim Seung-soo are really good friends to the point of persuading HHJ to act in Be Strong Geumsoon...that was a healthy competition between them

congrats to HHJ in winning the Top Excellence Awards at the MBC Drama Awards...she really deserved it! and she was lovely at the ceremony too!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest suejinners

I just posted this in the kceleb photos section but im going to post here as well ^_____^

Han hye jin is an actress. currently in #1 drama JuMong (MBC)

Na UL was in the brown eyes. but now is in brown eyed soul. (amazing singer~~~~~~~~~~.)

but now hes focusing on his artsy side.

----youtube links of brown eyes mv's brown eyes - already one year,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Et1vmdSsTA---

and please don't say shes too pretty for him. thats so shallow..

they have been together for a while now and i really hope they last<3<3

but hes going to the army to do his mandatory 2 yr service. this year... =(

Han Hye Jin is wearing a sweater at his site www.sweething.co.kr

he draws the picture-design and puts them on the clothes!

hood4qi6.jpg

out on a date at the movie theatres

untitledjx0.jpg

these are pictures that Na UL took himself of his beautiful g/f<3 ^^

40042nu8.jpg

Na ul's artwork

asq8.jpg

random

0929104051481416ew6.jpg

0929104113447194xq9.jpg

0929104125681546tn8.jpg

0929104150505429js8.jpg

credits to empas + suejinners + imageshack

Thanks for the pics. Suejinners....the guy Na-ul looks different? Same guy? Anyway, the artwork are awesome!

Creidesca, yeah BSGS, one of my favourite dramas of all time...had to watch it Mandarin Dubbed as no subs in Eng! LOL, and my Mandarin is pretty bad! ha!ha!

First saw her in 1% of Something/Everything? Truth be told, I prefered her story with the cousin of the lead then the main leads! She was the "sister" doctor. Many a times I kept FF or looking forward to her LOMANTIC development in the drama!

Second time with JUMONG...yeah she has this understated elegance in her, that is so feminine and yet can be comanding! KUDOS to HHJ, beautiful lady with substance!

Guest sang_woo_always

HHJ???...wow...what can i say about this beauty...I actually never really took a good look at her...in her past dramas...but wow..in Jumong..she blown me away....That was when I realised how gorgeous and natural beauty she is...DANG!!! she's soooo OMG!!!!...BEAUTIFUL.....I can't wait to see her in a new series...=]