Han Hye Jin 한혜진 l [Drama 2023] Divorce Attorney Shin/Sacred Divorce, 신성한 이혼

Guest xosandy

Guest dita_fh

i know na uhl.......he's the one that sang let's get 2gether now rite........from voices of korea/japan.....i like browneyes.......but unfortunately.......browneyes had already broke up rite?????? rania 65 can u translate to english abt their news???? thanks

i know na uhl.......he's the one that sang let's get 2gether now rite........from voices of korea/japan.....i like browneyes.......but unfortunately.......browneyes had already broke up rite?????? rania 65 can u translate to english abt their news???? thanks

Singer Naul and Actress Han Hye-jin In Love

2005-09-29

Singer Naul, a former member of popular singing duo Brown Eyes, and actress Han Hye-jin, currently starring in a popular primetime TV drama, are the new it couple. The actress confirmed the rumors of their romance in a recent press conference, saying they have been dating for about a year. Gil, a member of the popular singing duo Leessang, introduced the two to each other. Asked about their dating routine, Hyejin told reporters that they enjoy eating out and watching movies like regular couples do. She also said although they don’t get to see each other as much as they’d like to because of their busy schedules, they always talk to each other on their cell phones.

Guest xosandy

4/6/06 – Agency “E21” signs an exclusive management contract with Han Hye Jin. HYJ is popular due to her drama “Tough Geum Soon”. She is leading the new MBC Monday-Tuesday historical drama “Joo Mong”. The representative of “E21” states, “HHJ demonstrates good acting skill. She has pure appearance and she shows maturity through her deep eyes. As her new agency, we will work with her with out decisive endeavor to advance her career.” “E21” manages stars including Jung Da Bin, Jang Shin Young, Kung Woon Taek, Lee Eung Kyung, and Lee Jin Woo (정다빈, 장신영, 정운택, 이응경, 이진우).

200604061317521110_1.jpg

Guest Happy_Day

I think HanHyeJin is really talented!! She's not the type I usually like; she looked really chonsooluhwoh(countryish) in GeumSoon, so I almost stopped watching. I'm glad I didn't!!!!!! Her acting and crying skills are just SOOOO amazing, and I can't imagine anyone else playing GeumSoon. After a while, she became sooo pretty in my eyes. It's really weird.. And pics don't do her justice. She's not photogenic.

• 2 months later...
Guest xosandy

I'm so glad to see that she's doing so well in Ju-mong right now. Han Hye Jin is such an underrated actress. She doesn't get enough credit for what she deserves.

200603011647357939.jpg

3665913_350x350.jpg

3665932_640x640.jpg

00379996_2.jpg

3665933_510x510.jpg

24960820_520x520.jpg

040.jpg045.jpg

In Sung oppa!

032.jpg

200503251023550100_1.jpg

ÇÑÇýÁø%2003.jpgÇÑÇýÁø%2007.jpg

2005122909545056117_1.jpg

200506191812040100_1.jpg

2005061918025939922_1.jpg

na_0928_009.jpg

2005092808205650554_1.jpg

ÇÑÇýÁø12.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Choi Ji Woo

I've seen her in Inspector Park Min Soo & Romance..I'm looking forward on watching Jumong because of her

10.jpg

32.jpg

19.jpg

30.jpg

p_30.jpg

p_24.jpg

p_17.jpg

p_28.jpg

Guest Happy_Day

YAY!! finally an official thread for hanhyejin! i just LOVE her. she's one of my favorite actresses now. she was just awesome in aja geumsoon, and she's doing so fantastic in jumong right now. her acting abilities are just w o w, and she looks so pure and clean. she seems like such a kind person in real-life too, not the type to look down on others and no big scandals.

i'm so glad that she has become so popular in korea now. she was struggling for many years before she hit it big in aja geumsoon. :):):)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i really think she's pretty--

she's really climbing u too, from her role in 1% to jumong! :)

happy for her--she should get more recognition-->talent & beauty wise ;)

• 2 weeks later...