Han Hye Jin 한혜진 l [Drama 2023] Divorce Attorney Shin/Sacred Divorce, 신성한 이혼

Guest xosandy

Actors Kim Tae-hoon and Han Hye-jin meet as a couple in the TVN  'Going Out' (play drama Ryubori, director Jang Jeong).

2020032713595299020_2.jpg

As a result of covering Star News on the afternoon of the 27th, Kim Tae-woo and Han Hye-jin were cast as the main characters for 'go out' scheduled to be organized this year.

'Go Out' is a story of Working Mom and his family who have lived through the world. It covers episodes of a mother, daughter, and family who faced the truth after a sudden tragedy.

In this work, Tae hoon Kim and Hye jin Han will play a couple. The two reunited  'hold your hand and watch the setting sun' that ended in May 2018.

tvn drama is scheduled to be organized this year.

https://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2020032713595299020

So happy with the news. I was wondering yesterday when she will return on the screen. I love to see Kim Tae Hoon in a drama again. Good news for me.

• 5 weeks later...

Han Hye Jin Shares Thoughts About Her Upcoming Drama + Balancing Being A Mom And Actress

Apr 26, 2020
by L. Kim
a966252bc8a64f26ac4615dfc8fa20f7.jpeg?s=

Han Hye Jin recently participated in a photo shoot for fashion magazine Elle!

The theme of the photo shoot was “new modern woman,” which was heightened by Han Hye Jin’s sophisticated aura. The actress showed off her grace in different outfits, including a backless knit top, a tuxedo jacket, wide pants, and a voluminous black dress.

han-hye-jin.jpg

In the interview accompanying the pictorial, Han Hye Jin talked about her return to the small screen with “Mothers.” The two-episode tvN drama centers around a family that deals with a sudden tragedy. Han Hye Jin will appear as Han Jung Eun, a working mom of 14 years. This is her first drama in two years since MBC’s “Hold Me Tight.”

Han Han Jin shared, “The drama is really good. It’s a difficult and powerful drama, so I thought about it for a long time before accepting [the role] with courage. ‘Outing’ is a drama with the story of a mother and daughter at the center, and the female narrative stands out.”

The actress also talked about her life with her family in the United Kingdom. She said, “When I have work, I focus on my work, but when I don’t have work, I focus on my life as a mother and wife. I’m not actually that luxurious. Life in the United Kingdom has made me simpler.”

The full pictorial and interview will be released in the May issue of Elle. Han Hye Jin’s drama “Mothers” premieres on May 4 at 9 p.m. KST.

han-hye-jin-2.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1396689wpp/han-hye-jin-shares-thoughts-about-her-upcoming-drama-balancing-being-a-mom-and-actress

Going Out 'Han Hye-jin, Returning in Two Years… Shock + Sadness Character Poster 'Eyes'

202004271201728978_1.jpg

Outing 'has released a character poster of actor Han Hye-jin.
In the public character poster, Han Hye-jin is looking at something and making a shocking look, which attracts attention.

In addition to the sad eyes and a copy of “I should have held it, I should have held it,” the tragedy seems to convey my mother's desperate feelings.

http://star.hankookilbo.com/News/Read/202004271201728978

Poster

image_readtop_2020_417615_15875164674172

teaser

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Ki Sung-yong♥' Han Hye-jin "A 6-year-old daughter and a souvenir, a weak heart, Mom" [Oh! My Baby]

LYGWQVIS3DDQ4VRZ4CRW7HIPFA.jpg

On the 14th, Han Hye-jin posted on his Instagram on the 14th, “I went to see a lot of performances when I was 5 years old. It was fun, and I wanted to see you again, so it's worth taking it.” In the photo, Han Hye-jin went to see a performance with her daughter Zion. Shion, who is 6 years old, amazes her aunts Lansun with a big figure. Han Hye-jin added, “It was a good performance for children younger than Zion to wear masks and concentrate on the performance.” A weak-hearted mother.”

(Google translate)

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2020/11/15/DEOJOBTLRVRDIDAACOMVFMJ7II/

• 1 month later...

The reality of the couple's daily life, where actor Han Hye-jin gives a cold warning to her husband, FC Seoul Ki Sung-yong, brings laughter.

4LP4L3CRA62A5TMGKM6ZHR4QLE.jpg

Ki Sung-yong said on his SNS on the 13th, “We will deliver courier again this year. Please wait” and a photo of trying to kick the ball during the game.

However, Ki Sung-yong's wife Han Hye-jin also commented. Han Hyejin said, “I think your body has become a lot lighter these days because you haven't raised your child. ”, and Ki Sung-yong makes viewers laugh, saying, “It’s harder to exercise than parenting.” This is not the first time Han Hye-jin's comical yet realistic wife comment. Han Hye-jin and Ki Sung-yong opened a couple's SNS in 2016 and operated it together.

Since then, Ki Sung-yong opened his own SNS in October of last year and communicated with his fans. Meanwhile, in November of last year, Ki Sung-yong posted a selfie on his SNS and said, “Cold Day.” In this post, Hyejin Han said, “I do fortress Instagram often… ..” he said in a comment. In response, Ki Sung-yong expressed his heart with several emoticons sweating. Netizens responded with "Isn't it permission?" and "Yellow card".

(Google translate)

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2021/01/14/FROO2MI7KAB52AZCNW6OBB7L3U/

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

’ Hye-jin Han “It’s difficult to manage short hair… I have to grow it again”

image_readtop_2021_929908_16329703254799

image_readmed_2021_929908_16329703254799

Actress Han Hye-jin talked about the difficulty of trimming her short hair. On her last 29 days, Han Hye-jin posted on her own Instagram, “Her short hair management difficulties. I have to grow it again,” along with a picture of her.

In her published photos, Han Hye-jin catches her attention as she perfectly digests her short hair that falls on her shoulder without her words, which are difficult to manage. In another photo of her, Han Hye-jin looks like a child and she smiles brightly, making her smile. Actor Yoo Seon, who saw this, said, "It's refreshing, isn't it? She is still a student,” and actress Kim Kyung-wha also commented, “You look pretty.”

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/hot-issues/view/2021/09/929908/

• 4 weeks later...

'Ki Seong-yong ♥' Han Hye-jin celebrates her 41st birthday on October 27th  with her grown-up daughter... Company B's ring gift

451132_573664_3526.jpg

Actress Han Hye-jin celebrated her 41st birthday with her daughter. On her 1st day, Han Hye-jin posted several photos of her on her own SNS along with the words "#last week #HBD".

451132_573665_3537.jpg

She continued, "#Pretty cake #Pretty bouquet. I took one solo shot. I keep coming in (a real chocolate ring)."

In her photos, Han Hye-jin, who celebrated her 41st birthday, is having a good time with her family. She looks like she is smiling happily at the gift of a gorgeous two-tiered cake and bouquet, B's chocolate ring.

In the picture that followed, she took a selfie with her daughter Sion. Although she is obscured by a sticker, you can get a glimpse of how she has grown up. Shion interrupted her mother's photo, revealing her mischievous side.

On this day, Han Hye-jin showed off her elegant charm by tying her short hair that reached her shoulder. She especially catches her attention with her bulging forehead and three-dimensional features. Han Hye-jin married soccer player Ki Seong-yong, who is 8 years younger than her, in 2013, and she has one daughter.

https://www.spotvnews.co.kr/?mod=news&act=articleView&idxno=451132

When a man is in love: the memories in love are the most sad, the heroine has loved the man but is gone

"Span1span When Men Are in Love" is directed by Han Dongwook and starred by Hwang Jung-min and Han Hye-jin. The film tells the story of the third-rate punished Han Tai Yi ( Hwang Jung-min) has been living an improper life of helping usury debts until she met him. Zhou Haoting (played by Han Huizhen), only felt for the first time what love is. And Haoting was also moved by Tai Yi's innocence, and slowly opened her heart to start a romantic love story with Tai Yi.

26d44fbf31bf3cbd519ef464793dccc0c32b61bd

Han Taiyi is an ugly ugly gangster, but his "work ability" is particularly outstanding, all the accounts that do not come, he will come forward, and the heroine's father also owes one. A lot of money, but the person is seriously ill in bed, and Han Taiyi comes forward to pay the debt to the main female for his father. As a result, the male lead falls in love with the female lead for ten thousand years and offsets the debt through dating.

ac9bfbed28fe59598bd59683eec65716f0fa55a7

The male protagonist is really ugly, and the female protagonist is very beautiful. If it were not for the patience of the male protagonist, the female protagonist would naturally not be moved, nor would he see the advantages of the male protagonist, and the whole world would be isolated and helpless The heroine, only the male lead is by his side.

Father died, no one came to offer condolences. It was the male protagonist who summoned all the small vendors in the neighbourhood to offer condolences to the protagonist, paid her to eat, and slowly moved the protagonist.

3f798e0908ea3ac1b245cb16efd182dc82ca1e81

A love at first sight, a long-lasting love, Korean drama is like this. When you like to be happy, give the audience and the protagonist a head to drink. A terminally ill misunderstanding is always staged in turn, so tears fill the city. The people in the play are heartbroken, and the people outside the play are crying. In addition to reluctance, they are still moved, and they also have a real incomprehension of the world.

Is life like this? Or is it so in the movie?

https://daydaynews.cc/en/entertainment/when-a-man-is-in-love-the-memories-in-love-are-the-most-sad-the.html

• 1 month later...

Actress Han Hye-jin expressed her affection for her husband Ki Seong-yong.

20211212503686.jpg

On the 11th, Han Hye-jin posted on her Instagram, "I left it for a few hours and went to her wedding, and she cleaned and washed the dishes. She even had lunch, and she completed her mission.”

In the published photo, Han Hye-jin and her daughter Sion are in the arms of Ki Seong-yong. Han Hye-jin, who boasts her still beautiful beauty, and Ki Seong-yong, her warm visual, caught her attention. In addition, Han Hye-jin revealed her family love by adding the hashtags “Gum Ticks” and “Housewife Ki”.

https://m.segye.com/view/20211212503805

• 1 month later...

Son Dam-bi’s high-speed marriage… Sung Yu-ri and Han Hye-jin, actresses who became wives of sport stars

BF.28703651.1.jpg

In 2013, Han Hye-jin announced that she would marry Ki Sung-yong, a soccer player who is 8 years younger than

her. She appeared on the SBS entertainment show 'Healing Camp' and revealed her love story, earning the envy of her. The two are known as a representative older actress and younger sports star couple.

https://tenasia.hankyung.com/tv-drama/article/2022012641994

Han Hye-jin ♥ Ki Seong-yong's daughter, has both an actress beauty and a soccer player physique~

NISI20220104_0000906529_web.jpg?rnd=2022

Actress Han Hye-jin revealed the daily life of her daughter who looks like a model. On her last 3 days, Han Hye-jin posted several photos of her daughter, Ms. Sion, along with the hashtags 'Seoul Craft Museum', 'vacation', and 'My house treasure' on her own Instagram.

In the published photos, Ms. Sion showed various appearances, such as standing, drawing, and making crafts with her mother, Han Hye-jin. She drew admiration from netizens as she could not hide her mother's beauty and her father's long legs, no matter what angle or posture she took.

https://newsis.com/view/?id=NISX20220104_0001712003

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ki Seong-yong, ♥ Han Hye-jin Is she so pretty when she sees it every day... Comments 'unstoppable expression of affection'

VW2VUJR5ZQTFSDXIXZGQBQYKME.jpg

Soccer player Ki Seong-yong fell in love with the beauty of his wife, actress Han Hye-jin.

Recently Han Hye-jin posted several photos on her own Instagram. In her photo, Hye-Jin Han looks like she is filming a program. She is showing off her elegant beauty in a white outfit. Ki Sung-yong showed his affection for this photo by leaving a comment saying "beauty". She even posted emoticons with hearts pouring out of her eyes. Even when looking at her 10 years of marriage, she shows her daily life like a newlywed, attracting her attention. Meanwhile, the two got married in 2013 and had a daughter, Ms. Sion, in their arms in 2015.

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2022/03/21/V6YK4DR73XQOZCNTAAIWGW7DFY/

Actress Han Hye-jin, special MC for support for young people preparing for self-reliance

AKR20220318056300005_01_i_P4.jpg

On SBS TV, actress Han Hye-jin will appear as a special MC on the special broadcast of 'The World's Most Beautiful Journey'.

Han Hye-jin will host with Kim Hyeon-cheol, the main MC of 'The Most Beautiful Journey in the World,' and Choi Young-joo, the SBS announcer, 'Hope TV' MC.

https://www.yna.co.kr/view/AKR20220318056300005

• 2 weeks later...

I was ignorant, sorry” Han Hye-jin, who collected salamander eggs with her daughter, publicly apologizes

사진=한혜진 인스타그램 캡처

Actress Han Hye-jin apologized for collecting salamander eggs.

On April 2nd day, Han Hye-jin posted on her own Instagram, “Ouch. Salamander eggs should not be collected. We will return it to nature. I am very grateful to my friends who informed me, and I am very sorry for being ignorant. She posted a picture of her along with the caption, "She fell in love with them as a child and she cried a lot because she was sad."

In the photo, there is a scene where Han Hye-jin's daughter is holding a salamander egg it has collected.  Han Hye-jin's Instagram capture Previously, Hye-jin Han revealed on her own SNS that she collected salamander eggs with her daughter, saying, "I brought salamander eggs to her house to raise salamander eggs by the river." Many netizens informed the fact that salamanders and salamander eggs should not be collected, and Han Hye-jin, who recognized this, publicly apologized.

http://isplus.live.joins.com/news/article/article.asp?total_id=24218391&cloc=rss|isplus|total_list

• 4 weeks later...

'42-year-old mother' Han Hye-jin, "Eat what you want to eat" and 'zero fatness' leggings fit through exercise

BF.29800151.1.jpg

I'm going to work out hard." In the photo, Hyejin Han visited the gyrotonic studio. Taking a break during exercise, taking a picture of herself in the mirror. A firm body without the fatness managed by exercise draws admiration.

https://tenasia.hankyung.com/topic/article/2022042917444

• 1 month later...

Ki Seong-yong ♥' Hye-jin Han, the secret of her body... Is she a mother?

BF.30092903.1.jpg

Actress Han Hye-jin shared her daily life. On her 23rd, Han Hye-jin posted a picture of her on her own Instagram story with the caption, "Gyro Tonic, I work hard today." In the published photo, Han Hye-jin is taking a selfie through her mirror as she goes to the Pilates center to exercise.

https://www.hankyung.com/news/article/2022052466284

• 2 weeks later...

Hye-Jin Han, wearing a nude tone dress and showing off her picturesque beauty

optimize

Actress Han Hye-jin boasted a radiant beauty. On her 10th day, Ji-eun Han posted a photo on her social networking service (SNS) account with the caption, "If you forget, you appear?

optimize

optimize

In her photo, Hyejin Han is wearing a nude (naked) toned dress and posing in front of her camera. She stands out with a classic and elegant beauty like a picture.

https://www.news1.kr/articles/?4708650

• 2 weeks later...

Han Hye-jin returns after 5 years... Jo Seung-woo and the main character of 'Sacred Divorce'

K6C43XXUYWRF2B4L4SK75KZNJE.jpg

An entertainment industry official told Sports Chosun on the 29th, "Han Hye-jin will be the main character of JTBC's new drama 'Sacred Divorce' (written by Yoo Young-ah, directed by Lee Jae-hoon), which will be broadcast in the first half of 2023." 'Sacred Divorce' is a work that depicts the tumultuous story of Shin Sung-Han, a divorce lawyer, and plans to capture the story of those who stand in the middle of the difficult path of life called 'Divorce'.

Han Hye-jin plays the main character, Lee Seo-jin. During her divorce case, Lee Seo-jin is interested in the story she will create with Cho Seung-woo, a radio DJ who is a weather caster who becomes involved with divorce lawyer Shin Sung-ha (Cho Seung-woo).

In particular, Han Hye-jin is returning to the mini-series after 5 years since the MBC drama 'Let's hold hands and watch the setting sun', which aired in 2018. She previously showed her acting in the two-part drama 'Going Out' in 2020, but it has been a long time since she met viewers with her long breath. Han Hye-jin has been active in the front lines of the small screen through 'Stay Strong, Geum Soon-ah', 'Jumong', and 'A Warm Word'.

After her marriage to Ki Sung-yong in 2013, his work activities were slow, which aroused viewers' curiosity, but she plans to return to the acting field by resuming his activities with 'Sacred Divorce'.

'Sacred Divorce' is based on the popular webtoon of the same name and is written by Yoo Young-ah. Therefore, not only the subscribers who enjoyed the webtoon, but also the fans waiting for the drama are expected. 'Sacred Divorce' will premiere in the first half of 2023.

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2022/06/29/252V4YLJRXDAD6O5MH4E67WMJQ/