Han Hye Jin 한혜진 l [Drama 2023] Divorce Attorney Shin/Sacred Divorce, 신성한 이혼

Guest xosandy

Guest siaoheeha

OHOHOH I like Han hyejin so much anyone has website or forum of her?? wat project will she be undertaking next?? Any news abt her?

Guest Francesca

OHOHOH I like Han hyejin so much anyone has website or forum of her?? wat project will she be undertaking next?? Any news abt her?

Hibernation may be :P I'm joking, I reckon she probably needs plenty of rests after Jumong

HHJ's most recent project - Spokeswoman/ model for NBG and co latest off-plan apartment Serrano Palace Tower developmenton on Serrano & 7th St, Los Angeles.

20070403212106400-001.JPG

Guest hekijo_00

i thought after jumong her pages here would be like at least 20+ or 10+.

anyway,i hope she will be in a dram that unforgetable one.hehe

Guest Francesca

i thought after jumong her pages here would be like at least 20+ or 10+.

anyway,i hope she will be in a dram that unforgetable one.hehe

We'll eventually get to page 20+ / 2000+ , I'm pretty new fan myself and I haven't finish watching Jumong ...

:huh: Jumong is quite a memorable historical korean drama 2006/07 and big hit too, so is her role as Soseono/Soshuno and, btw may be Jumong is too long and heavy for some young fans but I quite enjoy it :D or may be not, I'm addicted to the drama and Soseono :ph34r:

What a sweet, caring person she is ... I really admire HHJ, she's a good role model for my age

I would like to get to know her better as HHJ ;)

Cheers to you suejinners! Is she WorldVision's ambassador?

Guest siaoheeha

She is such a talented actress but too bad still little pple know abt her... With Jumong still screening in some country i guess there are still very few out there that have watch it.Be strong Geum soon is such a long long drama i guess pple will be detered as well( even though it is very nice) the number of pages in soompi has shown her popularity, i hope that in near future moer pple will get to know abt her......

Guest sleepysa

Spokesperson for this apartment at LA? wow.

ooh, the photos of her recent event, especially the way she smiles reminds me of geum soon.

haha, maybe cos i just finished watching tt.

and now tt i think abt it, i realised tt the 2 dramas which she was the main, it's like a long drama kind of thing.

nevertheless, i still watched them. haha.

anyway, is she always in mbc?

can't wait for her next proj. i dun mind her with lee min ki though. haha.

Guest blue_leonheart2

hi! i've read in another forum that she went to our country just last march with other jumong cast. i hope somebody can post her pictures then. does anybody know her blog or official website?

in the forum of jumong (prince of legend)... there's some pics that were posted there...

Guest Francesca

hellozang

i signed up in this forum just because of han hye jin!!! i really love this actress!!!

Hi :) welcome blue

love SSN dearly in Jumong.. like HHJ a lot too

hi! i've read in another forum that she went to our country just last march with other jumong cast. i hope somebody can post her pictures then. does anybody know her blog or official website?

I have been caught up with my schoolwork <_< .. ahh.. give me minutes...

here are some photos of HHJ when she and the Jumong cast were on holiday in Cebu

Hi cutekid,

HHJ's blog ^ mayahana

and korea fansite ^ hanhyejin cafe

Guest blue_leonheart2

hellozang

Hi :) welcome blue

love SSN dearly in Jumong.. like HHJ a lot too

I have been caught up with my schoolwork <_< .. ahh.. give me minutes...

here are some photos of HHJ when she and the Jumong cast were on holiday in Cebu

Hi cutekid,

HHJ's blog ^ mayahana

and korea fansite ^ hanhyejin cafe

wah! your so lucky to see them... i hope i was there just to see her!!!

Guest Francesca

wah! your so lucky to see them... i hope i was there just to see her!!!

Nah.. I wish I was there thou, those ain’t mine, -->right click and save bunch of her photos last weekend, most of them I collected from news, blogs, forums and fans’ links, that’s why I quote the photos and share them here. It’s easy to trace back and give credit to when the photos have the watermarks on, but some I simply can’t remember where I got them from.. :unsure:

found the front cover photo of her in the similar gown

Guest Francesca

More HHJs pics from World Vision <3

20070416_01.jpg

20070416_02.jpg

prepared 'loves' lunch boxes

20070416_05.jpg

20070416_06.jpg

credits: World Vision

I think she did a great job as an ambassador for World Vision. ;)

20070426111518.332.0.jpg

credits: daum news

Ha! Blue, this news photo looks familiar, don't u think so? ^_^

Latest news: She has been chosen and given 1 year exclusive commercial contract by a well-known property development Stock Corporation. The reasons for selecting her as the corporation's new model were her clean, elegance and trustworthy image, which her star quality competence to the corporation apartment brand.

Read more here - Source

Guest blue_leonheart2

oh yeah francesca it sure does look familiar.. :D thanks for the info...

i hope she'll have new projects soon.. (movies) hope so...