Han Hye Jin 한혜진 l [Drama 2023] Divorce Attorney Shin/Sacred Divorce, 신성한 이혼

Guest xosandy

Guest gem18

i read in the main news section of the forum that hhy and na ul were planning to get married. does anyone no if that's true?

I think it’s not the appropriate time for HHJ to get married considering this height of her career. SIG and HHJ reached sudden stardom after Jumong not only in Korea but also in the other parts of the world. One more thing HHJ is still young.

Now I’m curious of her boyfriend. Is her boyfriend already in that marrying age? Can somebody post his picture? Thanks…

Guest suejinners

I think it’s not the appropriate time for HHJ to get married considering this height of her career. SIG and HHJ reached sudden stardom after Jumong not only in Korea but also in the other parts of the world. One more thing HHJ is still young.

Now I’m curious of her boyfriend. Is her boyfriend already in that marrying age? Can somebody post his picture? Thanks…

^ they made such a big deal about/

its mostly the press taking the words out of context.

they heard about MARRIAGE with han hye jin and they freaked out

<_<:mellow::mellow::mellow:

If you look on page THREE i made a huge post of them together. and theres pictures of him

hes a really talented singer. i love his voice.^^

Guest gem18

^ they made such a big deal about/

its mostly the press taking the words out of context.

they heard about MARRIAGE with han hye jin and they freaked out

<_<:mellow::mellow::mellow:

If you look on page THREE i made a huge post of them together. and theres pictures of him

hes a really talented singer. i love his voice.^^

thanks, i think he’s cool.

sorry, but the first thing that came into my mind was to compare him to SIG... maybe because i still have that jumong fever.

from the looks, her boyfriend seems to be the exact opposite of SIG.

that guy looks cool while SIG is mysterious (which adds to his appeal)...

^ I've heard about the news too...I don't think HHJ will get married that soon, I think she's in the marrying age already but she's really popular right now bcoz of the drama Jumong...let's see what will happen in a few months time, she's just engaged and if she decides to get married soon, I'll be happy for her but for now I think HHJ will not marry Na ul just yet

Guest cookiemonster1430262540

Marriage is on the cards

March 27, 2007

hanhyejin10354573og1.jpg

SHE was a fan of his music at first.

Then, Cupid - in the form of a mutual friend who introduced them - struck.

Three years later, Korean actress

Han Hye Jin and R&B singer Naul (right, facing page) are still very much in love and they are not shy to talk about it.

Unlike many celebrity couples who shun the limelight, the two have been quite open about their relationship.

Hye Jin, especially, has 'hinted' at marriage several times.

Early last year when the 26-year-old actress was in Taiwan to promote her breakout drama Be Strong, Geum Soon, she spoke about how she would like to get married and start a family 'by next year'.

More recently, when asked during a drama crew retreat on 8 Mar if she and Naul, 29, have 'good news' to share, she did not hesitate to reply 'Yes!'

The Korean media quickly went to town with what was deemed as a wedding announcement, but Hye Jin has since clarified through her manager that it was merely a joke.

'We're just like any other ordinary couple, still basking in romance,' she insisted.

She did reveal however, that Naul, who is one half of the R&B duo Brown Eyes, often turns green whenever she does intimate scenes on TV.

Hye Jin told the Taiwan's Liberty Times that he gets jealous so easily that she has to 'console' him before doing any kissing scenes.

Like in the long-running serial Be Strong, Geum Soon, which is now showing on Channel U, when she cosies up to hunky co-stars

Kang Ji Hwan and Kim Nan Ji.

Hye Jin plays a young widow who braves hardship with a never-say-die attitude.

She is the optimistic sort who picks herself up even when she trips and falls, and makes a fool of herself at her own wedding.

This winsome role actually made her a household name in Korea in 2005, three years after she struggled in mostly supporting roles.

Despite shooting to fame and snagging a lead role in the TV ratings champion Ju Mong (opposite Song Il Guk), Hye Jin has reportedly remained a girl-next-door who still takes the bus and helps out at her parent's restaurant.

Her biggest dream, apparently, is to buy her parents a big house for their retirement.

But her biggest fixation is still her boyfriend.

Hye Jin reportedly beams with bliss whenever she talks about Naul.

Although they bicker often, the actress said they would always apologise and make up.

But she still has a bone to pick with him - he has yet to write a song for her.

She joked: 'I kept pestering him to write a song called Hye Jin for his new album!'

SOURCE

^thanks for the article Angelwings...It's nice to know that Han Hye-jin at Na-ul's relationship is still going strong, and it's a relief though that they are not getting married anytime soon, let's see and wait what will happen next

I love hyejin and naul very much. I think they are pretty couple. Their love is beautiful and romantic. I love naul's songs. His songs make me relax.

I often brower their minihp on cyworld. I have seen a lot of hyejin - naul's photos. They love each other deeply.

I don't think they will marry this year. Naul must serve for army this year .

• 2 weeks later...
Guest suejinners

shes gorgeous-elegant in these<3

47335502hx1.jpg

w1vt4.jpg

w2ac8.jpg

credits to empas + imageshack

shes been with Na Ul for 3 years<3

hes not going to the army

hes comeback is soon 0___0 i can't wait!

I first saw this actress from the drama 1% of something, and then I saw her again in Friends, I was intrigue by her because she is pretty but it seems she gets only secondary role. I have'nt seen her other drama, I probably should download it.

Guest lovegoodfood

first saw her in friends...in that 4 episode drama....so many super stars....Won Bin, Lee Dong gun and han hye jin.....

^ actually according to her Yahoo! Korea profile, the Korea-Japan drama, Friends was her debut...I have pics of her from the drama but I never noticed it was her until now...

aylink and suejinners, thanks for sharing the new pics, HHJ is pretty in all the wedding gowns she wore...I hope her relationship with Na-ul will eventually go to marriage, I honestly think they look good together

Guest asiansupernatic

I love this girl soo much. She's beautiful and talented. She's a good actress. anyway, she looks lovely in wedding dress. :D

Guest sang_woo_always

wow!!! those pics of her in the wedding dresses are GORGEOUS!!! she's soo beautiful!!!! I really want her in another drama soon!!!!

Guest Francesca

HHJ's breathtaking beautiful and cute at the same time :o :blush:

This thread is not active but I think it will change soon, right? ;)

WOW WOW YOU ROCKS Rania, where you get all those photos? you have cool collection there. Thanks you so so much!!! woot woot hope you don't mind I put some photos here

Don't know about her cool bf :ph34r: but I want SIG for HHJ