Kim Dongwan 김동완 - the actor [Musical : A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder]

hkana

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LUV HIM. seeing him in Spin Kick was so cool, i still watch it just to see him. But i've always wondered. who in Shinhwa is he closest to? u hear about Eric&Andy, JunJin&MinWoo or JunJin&Hyesung, who's DongWan Oppa closest to?

I heard he is really friendly so this makes me adore him even more. I mean who wouldn't? He is just too adorable for any girl to resist. If only I could have him.

Guest kooshie

Ahhh I heard abt this too. A friend of a friend worked as a translator before for Shinhwa when they went somewhere and she said that Dong Wan was the friendliest ever~!! She was very impressed...

Haha, like Minwoo said, they dont call him "Wit Guy" for nothing~! :P

Wannie-boy is closest to me of course! =D

btw, angeline, I got your PM. the YSI above is still working.

oh yup, i forgot to thank u. i tried it again after pm-ing u and it worked. guess it was my comp. thanx for the clip, he should sing more english songs. so yummy.

Guest kooshie

Does anyone have anymore of DOng Wan's solo performances or songs?? I've only got 1 so far and I dont even know the title...I'll upload it tonight and hopefully someone knows the title...hehehe

Guest soonjap

Yeah, i'm confused about that

Well, according to when all of the Shinhwa members were on the Ya Shim Man Man variety show (that's the one with Kang Ho Dong, Kim Jeh Dong and Park Sung Ho) last December, Dongwan admitted that he was not in the best of shape so he decided to work out. At the time, he had a girlfriend. One day, she told him, "Oh Oppa, you're looking good these days!" and when he heard that, he decided to exercise a lot more. Than on another day, the same girlfriend said to him as she touched his biceps, "Oh, Oppa, I can feel your muscles now." Then Dongwan decided that he had to do intensive weight training to continue to impress his girlfriend. He confesesd that he aged quite a bit while he was dating this particular girl. Poor Dongwan!

I hope that he finds a nice girlfriend who will love his adorable self regardless of anything!

Guest WanMinBin

He confesesd that he aged quite a bit while he was dating this particular girl. Poor Dongwan!

I hope that he finds a nice girlfriend who will love his adorable self regardless of anything!

poor boy! he doesn't have to work out to impress his girl! I'd love him regardless...his personality is the most attractive feature after all. :D

Does anyone have anymore of DOng Wan's solo performances or songs??

I've got his cut from the Winter Story concert, I'll check how big it is and try to UP it for you.

Guest chibikko

Well, according to when all of the Shinhwa members were on the Ya Shim Man Man variety show (that's the one with Kang Ho Dong, Kim Jeh Dong and Park Sung Ho) last December, Dongwan admitted that he was not in the best of shape so he decided to work out. At the time, he had a girlfriend. One day, she told him, "Oh Oppa, you're looking good these days!" and when he heard that, he decided to exercise a lot more. Than on another day, the same girlfriend said to him as she touched his biceps, "Oh, Oppa, I can feel your muscles now." Then Dongwan decided that he had to do intensive weight training to continue to impress his girlfriend. He confesesd that he aged quite a bit while he was dating this particular girl. Poor Dongwan!

he's such a sweet guy. I really hope he finds a nice girl too. And there was this interview about their first impressions about each other in Shinhwa. And his first reaction to Junjin and Eric was that they exercised alot and were fit so he decided to do that too.

Guest SSHunnie

Looking back at Shinhwa's earlier performances, Wannie was such a scrawny little kid! :lol: Weight training has definitely paid off but I think he's been overworking himself because he seems to have lost a bit of weight! I think he looks healthier when he has a fuller face.......maybe because there's more of him to drool over...lol! :wub: I loved his 5th Jib look...he had a sexy, bad-a$$ look with huge, muscular arms! B)

*wiping drool off my desk*

Archived