Fantasiimaker - Heaven

Guest mikeXc

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fantasiimaker

Wow x___X

I know I listened to a rough draft version beforehand, but this one is awesome XD I couldn't have mixed it this well ^^ And hmaster's mastering (<--haha that sounds funny..master..master..ok.) really did make a difference ^_^

I only had the time to make a oneshot recording, so I didn't do all the adlib stuff at the end ;__; And I need more power.

Mike and David, I truly appreciate your work in mixing/mastering this recording! I think it turned out great =)

c3n8g - XDD;; Your comment made me laugh ^_^

JohnnyMoon - =OO I think it's the first time Johnny commented one of my songs XD I feel honored :D

Lelaye - yep they had permission ^_^ (well I didn't know hmaster was also going to work on it) I asked wompa to mix for me.

Thao - T___T I've WANTEd to learn how to rave. *grumbles*

Thank you all for the kind comments =)

Guest hmaster

this has been my best master yet. But i'd like to remind everyone that great mastering can only come about as a result of great mixing (mike) and even better vocals (lisa).

they deserve massive props (which they've been getting)

wow this is just awesome. good job mixing... and fantasiimaker did an awesome job singing...and good job mastering it hmaster.

must say, good collab!

im sure she heard this many time ..

she sings hella goooooooood. :] rock on! B)

GO FOR AMERICAN IDOL. Asians are all over the US mangg lol try out and you'll be the first asian :)

AND! you'll do better than Kelly Clarkson.

wow. that's all i got to say.. i heard this and thought of the original. imo just as good. great job to all three of you as you all did a great job. singing/vocals, mixing, mastering.

Guest babiixru

damn lisa o_o. the first line and i know for sure you're voice has SIGNIFICANTLY IMPROVED! not that i thought it could improve sinc eit was like basically perfect already (to me at least i know you're nodding your head no). this is AWESOME <3 <3 <3

Guest the last hour.

This is truely amazing! I love the fact that you sound just like the original yet different!! GREAT job!! I look forward to your other clips =]

• 1 month later...

~ wah~ i j/ love this song!~ My fave song for dancing haha :D ~ gets me all up!~ haha :lol: ~

This was sung nicely-- sounds like the original but different also~ all in one shot?? >_< wah~ love it~ great control and mixing and everything was j/ nicely tied together!~ j/ awesomeness altogether! ^_^ MAX props to all who put this together! B) that was cool~ gonna have to save it hehe.

i think at this point it goes without saying, but great job. I really enjoyed listening to it, i think i'm saving this one because "[y]ou keep me comin' back for more". :)

Guest Diamond_

*dances*

Fantasii I just love your voice, it's so angelic. You really suit this song, it was wonderful!!

Props to wompie for an awesome mixing job!~ Wah and great mastering Davie. ^^

Archived