36487169bc8.jpg

97155958it3.jpg

97440916te1.jpg

credits as tagged :lala@RainHK/baidu/Benamoo

==================================================

SPEED RACER MOVIE OFFICAL SITE

Rain's character name in the movie

biosphoto07mg7.gif

JI HOON JUNG is a top male R&B and pop singer from Korea who has become well-known throughout East Asia -- including Japan, Hong Kong, Korea, Taiwan, Mainland China, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand -- as a leading star of the Korean wave.

In April 2006, Time named him as one of the "100 Most Influential People Who Shape Our World." In 2007, Rain was voted by Time Magazine's online user poll as the most influential person in 2007, although he was not in the magazine's actual list. He also made it into People's 2007 list of the "Most Beautiful People" in the world.

In 2002, he debuted with the album Rain, in which a single Bad Guy was a big hit. After his first album, he took time off from his career as a singer to star in the drama series, Sang Doo! Let's Go To School. Following the success of his debut as singer and actor, Rain released his second album How to Avoid The Sun, and had another hit with the title song.

In 2004, he starred in another successful drama called Full House, which was one of the highest-rated Korean dramas of all time with ratings of over 30% for every episode. It was broadcasted in many other countries including the Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Vietnam, Thailand, China, Japan, Taiwan and the U.S. Through Full House, Rain was recognised across Asia. His performance in the drama also won him the Best Actor Award at the KBS Acting Awards.

His third album It's Raining sold over 1 million copies in Asia, making it Rain's most successful album to date both domestically and internationally. His first concert, Rainy Day, held in most of regions in Asia including Korea, Japan, China, Taiwan, and also in the United States, was sold out the first day tickets became available. Especially, two shows in Madison Square Garden in NYC were highly evaluated by the American media. Rain's fourth album, Rain's World was released in Korea on October 14, 2006. His Rain's Coming World Tour began on December 15, 2006 at Jamsil Stadium in Seoul, and will continue through 2007 to the following countries: Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, China, Japan, Taiwan, Australia, and United States.

Back in 2004, Rain earned greater recognition by winning the MTV Asia Grand Slam, securing top honors in all the Asian countries which broadcast MTV Asia. Rain won the Favorite Korean Artist at the 2005 MTV Asia Aid held in Bangkok, the Most Popular Asian Artist Award from Channel [V] Thailand, the Best Buzz Asia Award during the MTV Japan Video Music Awards 2005, and the Best Korean Singer Award in the MTV-CCTV Mandarin Music Honors in Beijing. Rain was also the first Asian performing artist ever to be invited to the 2005 American MTV Video Music Awards in Miami, as well as the 2005 MTV Latin Video Music Awards in Mexico. These accomplishments earned Rain a lot of media attention.

I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK directed by Park Chan-wook is Rain's debut in the film industry. The two main characters, both from the mental hospital, fall in love with each other. The film and the director won the Alfred Bauer prize at the Berlin film festival in 2007 and earned Rain the Best New Actor citation at the 43rd Baeksang Arts Awards.

The film stars Emile Hirsch (“Alpha Dog”) as Speed, Christina Ricci (“Black Snake Moan”) as Trixie, Matthew Fox (TV’s “Lost”) as Racer X, and Oscar winner Susan Sarandon (“Dead Man Walking”) and John Goodman (“Evan Almighty”) as Mom and Pops Racer. Rounding out the main cast are Australian actor Kick Gurry (“Spartan”) as Sparky; Paulie Litt (TV’s “Hope & Faith”) as Sprittle; Roger Allam (“The Queen,” “V For Vendetta”) as Royalton;
and Asian music star Ji Hoon Jung (popularly known as Rain), making his major feature film debut as a rival driver.

credits:warnerbros

^Because that photoshoot was in late 2005,i think he is buffed nowadays?I don't know,he always eat his favorite

ramen cup whenever he travels/concert,and he doesn't have time to work out.

Guest fenderbender

i'm sorry, but what the flaming homosexual hell is up with the one-sleeved shirt? it's almost as bad as the off-the-shoulders neon green poncho he wore in that episode of fullhouse. queer eye for the rain guy. still, he is supposedly sexy so props to him.

Guest na_yuht

I really like these photoshoots, its so casual and sexy at the same time! woot woot go rain's sexiness!

Guest Curly

I really like these photoshoots, its so casual and sexy at the same time! woot woot go rain's sexiness!

i totally agree!!!!

Guest dbsklovesgigi

is this how he looks now? or before?

because

^Because that photoshoot was in late 2005,i think he is buffed nowadays?I don't know,he always eat his favorite

ramen cup whenever he travels/concert,and he doesn't have time to work out.

that really confused me?

Guest Inconnu

is this how he looks now? or before?

because

that really confused me?

This is how he looks BEFORE.

He is still the same Bi/Rain but that photoshoot was

for 2005.

Even though he isn't as buff as he was before his

world tour, he is still in good shape. ^^ Or maybe

he has regain his muscles. Im not sure... ask the fans

that have attended his concerts for the World Tour...

They must know clearly how well shaped he was. lol.

Guest kayem7289

What is that white thing on his lip on the cover? Like..A chunk of chapping skin?

Rain does look nice in these shots, but I miss his body...Or maybe it's because I haven't seen it lately :sweatingbullets:.

Archived