[cdrama] Fairy From Wonderland (Tian Wai Fei Xian) 天外飞仙

Guest chibilite

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tengteng

Just finished watching the last episode.

And I seriously love this drama!

One question:

Shangguan HaoQi love only Sai Jin right?

He didn't actually fall in love with Xiang Xue Hai?! Please tell me that I'm right...

Guest LiddoRin

i love Ariel. NOT only is she a good actress but i find her pretty cute regardless of what other says. she acts extremely well and has a great voice. who would better than her to play this role. =D can't wait to watch it.

Just finished watching the last episode.

And I seriously love this drama!

One question:

Shangguan HaoQi love only Sai Jin right?

He didn't actually fall in love with Xiang Xue Hai?! Please tell me that I'm right...

Yup.... he has always loves Sai Jin...

As for Xiang Xue Hai, I suppose its more on sympathy since their lives are connected.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sungified

i just started watching this drama viet dubbed.

The beginning was interesting. I love the opening theme. The link on the first page doesn't work. >_<

Is there anywhere i could go to dl the OST of this drama?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest xingjing

so how many episodes are there

is it over already??? only saw ep 1 in youtube

There's like 40 something. And yes, all of the episodes have aired already. :]

Oh, I'll re-up the beginning song.

Guest cocopop

OMG there's a viet dub? finally! YAY. i've been waiting forever for it to be dubbed in viet. i started watching it in chinese with subs but then the subs stopped at like epiode 6? it's so cute. ahah ariel is so cute.

can you please tell me the viet title. :blush:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest flycmagurl

omg! I'm totally gonna bump this thread! I just started watching this and I'm sooo hooked!! haha, I love this drama sooo much! I only got up to Episode 9 with english subs because megaupload won't let me download anymore because I "exceeded the limit" and need to be a premium user...lol!!!

anyways! The OST is sooo good and I love the main song by S.H.E.!

I'm still waiting patiently for the rest of the English subs! ah!! It's killing me, you don't even know it!!! haha...

anyways, this is actually the first time I've seen Ariel Lin or even heard of her and I have to say she's sooo cute and I love the way she acts in this movie! I laughed sooo much in this drama! And the main guy, what's his name? Hug? haha...jk, i don't remember, but anyways, he's sooo cute! I just don't like the bangs but when they show them in present times my eyes were like :w00t:

anyways!! Totally love this drama!!!!

*.smiles.*

• 1 month later...
Guest flyaway

i watched this...in feb on youtube

it was pretty good, although i thought it got dragged out too much (got kinda bored by the end...)

there are like 40 episodes!!

i was just in china this summer and they were showing it on tv there haha

so i guess it must be pretty newish?

Archived