Park Shi Hoo 박시후

Guest chancy426

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest deannadsc

Annyeong everyone...missed all of you this last week!!

I'm been in Seoul for a week, but haven't had the time yet to go look up EYAGi in GangNam. Been touring the city & loving every inch of it!!! It's more beautiful than I've imagined it to be, plus everyone's been so friendly & accomodating..the city is vibrant & the people are chic & fashionable!!!

We've already been to 2 Coffee Prince cafes, the Four Seasons Museum, KBS & MBC!!!

Will try to go to Eyagi in the next few days & start stalking PSH..tried lookin for his sked in daum but the haven't posted any activity yet...

Chaljayo then, PSH-ers!!!

I'm been in Seoul for a week, but haven't had the time yet to go look up EYAGi in GangNam. Been touring the city & loving every inch of it!!! It's more beautiful than I've imagined it to be, plus everyone's been so friendly & accomodating..the city is vibrant & the people are chic & fashionable!!!

We've already been to 2 Coffee Prince cafes, the Four Seasons Museum, KBS & MBC!!!

Will try to go to Eyagi in the next few days & start stalking PSH..tried lookin for his sked in daum but the haven't posted any activity yet...

deannadsc *squeals* :w00t:

i thought you came back already ... WOW ... i'm glad you're having a good time

i hope you can meet with HOT SEOBYUN to complete your perfect wonderful trip

Have fun!!! Have a good time!!

Guest chenning

deannadsc~!!!! 

Thanks for sharing your trip with us!!

I'm praying extra extra hard for you to meet the SUPER HOT SiHoo shi in the next few days!!! 

Picture Picture I want PSH picture!!! 

Guest chenning

I read this message on Sihoo's international fansite, www.parksihoo.com

There aren't many news.

Nowadays Sihoo took a personal and a rest after completing all his schedule.

Now Eyagi Entertainment and Official Fan Cafe Sihoorang are discussing a fanmeeting in Aug or Sept.

I'll let you know more details when I get them.

I really hope that Eyagi would agree to hold the FM~!!!

Guest RelenaChung15

^ chenning. Thank you for sharing. I know from an interview that he couldn't drink very much because his face would turn red. But I'm super glad that he doesn't smoke. It would totally ruin his teeth and his skin. That's probably why a while back he was a spokesperson for Men's Health Korea.

Guest gingerpeach

Ahh omg I am totally in <33333 with Park Shihoo after watching Iljimae. I know it's an older drama of his but I only decided to watch it a week ago while in search of a sageuk drama. His acting is SO superb, I wish he got more recognition for it!

Well to my pleasant surprise after I looked up more info on him, he recently finished with Prosecutor Princess! So I'll be watching that next. I mean I've been aware that drama is pretty popular but I didn't know who he was before and didn't know he was the leading male hah. :P

Oh man his body is soooooooooooooooooooo nice. Just had to say that. Lots of topless shots of him in Iljimae, which I LOVED. <3 LOL.

Guest chenning

thank you chenning

another FM???

i'm hoping for a drama or movie

i can't go to korea ... tears.gif

How i wish there's news about PSH new drama/movie...

but sadly there's none as at todate...

I can't go to korea too... i'm just hoping to see new pictures of PSH, it's been like a month since PSH was last seen in public.

@ RelenaChung15 & ccandrea

you're welcome. i'm happy to share anything about PSH with you all :)

@gingerpeach

Hi~!! I'm currently watching Iljimae too. Loving PSH's character in Iljimae, he was so cool and smart with a great body!! Love him even more after watching Iljimae (i've watched Prosecutor Princess)!!!! You really need to watch PP, PSH in PP is totally amazing! Hope you enjoy PP~!! ^^

Guest gingerpeach

Yup, will definitely start watching PP soon. I'm still kinda in Iljimae mood :P so these days I've still been looking up PSH's old pics/interviews/BTS from that period. But I can't find much! Bummer.

I'm so glad he's gotten a lot more recognition now after PP. Hope he's been getting some rest and hope he'll pick up a new project soon!

Ahhh his smile is so heart-warming.

Guest monkie2804

Hi guys, I've just finished watching Prosecutor Princess and completely fall for Seo byun [hope that's how it spells in Korean :P] and this hottest man on earth Park Shi Hoo :wub:. He's not only madly handsome but I really love his acting. PP has been the best drama for this 1st half of 2010 for me and I'm re-watching it now [which rarely happens to me]. I want to watch more of his work, could any of you suggest some for me? :D I'm wondering if I should try Iljimae. Can u guys summarize sth about his character for me plz? ^_^ I don't watch Korean historical dramas very often so I'm not sure if I should watch this one.

Thanks so much and all the best to our beloved Park Shi Hoo ^__^ Hope he can get more recognition for his talent and hotness :P [i feel he's kinda under-rated :-s]

Guest Moenyar

@yukiyukiku, xblackchristmas & ccandrea

I found an article on parksihoo.com. You guys can click on this link Nov 2008 SURE and have a look at the article.

The title of the article was <<Park Sihoo and his aesthetics of slowness>> [Nov '08 SURE]

It was an interview with Park Sihoo and one of the paragraph stated that Sihoo doesn't smoke.

Quoted from the article:

"... The jam-packed curly hair, which he says feels like an airtight texture and an eyesore, is also not so much his vulnerable spot to onlookers’ eyes. One thinks that an aura of tension and boundary surrounding him might loosen a little if drinking and talking with him, but even this isn’t allowed of. He doesn’t drink or smoke, either. Wrong was the editor’s guesstimate of whether he might have been temperate in order to keep fit with good and tight muscles..."

@forevergirl

So far I didn't come across any news about Sihoo's new project. Like yukiyukiku said, he's probably resting at home? huh.gif

@kaedejun

Yup, KSY has quite a lot of pictures like that in PP!!

@blackjackVip

I don't know if PSH & KSY are close friends by now. But i read from somewhere that the two did exchange contact number with each other after the filming of PP ended.

Hello Chenning,

Thks a lot for Shi Hoo's pix..Omo..he's so gorsgeous..

My fav; scene in PP is once he come out in a very fresh style after showering..Wondering why this guy always good looking in every angle..hehe..

Just one thing abt KSY & PSH relationship.... I've seen in some news that KSY come to PP promotion with her man..it said PSH, KSY & KSY's man attended....

If so, she's already have a boyfriend... Is it true?

So, we have a chance wiht PSH...haha ...Am just kidding...

Also I am looking forward to see his new project..

Heard that KSY will be joining Dr. Champ with Um Tae Wong..

Warm Rgds,

Nyar

Hello Chenning,

Thks a lot for Shi Hoo's pix..Omo..he's so gorsgeous..

My fav; scene in PP is once he come out in a very fresh style after showering..Wondering why this guy always good looking in every angle..hehe..

Just one thing abt KSY & PSH relationship.... I've seen in some news that KSY come to PP promotion with her man..it said PSH, KSY & KSY's man attended....

If so, she's already have a boyfriend... Is it true?

So, we have a chance wiht PSH...haha ...Am just kidding...

Also I am looking forward to see his new project..

Heard that KSY will be joining Dr. Champ with Um Tae Wong..

Warm Rgds,

Nyar

Hi Nyar ... ^_^

KSY came with her man's news :blink: ... is it true??

i thought she has announced it loud & clear that she would never ever admitted publicly if she's dating ... let alone bring her BF to the public premise.

it may be a disguise to bluff the media and us so PSH & her would not get so much public eyes who constantly asked them about their relationship

(but this is all my imagination .. ^_^ )

anyway ... where was the PP promotion being held??

was it overseas???

Guest Moenyar

I found an article on parksihoo.com. You guys can click on this link Nov 2008 SURE and have a look at the article.

The title of the article was <<Park Sihoo and his aesthetics of slowness>> [Nov '08 SURE]

It was an interview with Park Sihoo and one of the paragraph stated that Sihoo doesn't smoke.

Quoted from the article:

"... The jam-packed curly hair, which he says feels like an airtight texture and an eyesore, is also not so much his vulnerable spot to onlookers’ eyes. One thinks that an aura of tension and boundary surrounding him might loosen a little if drinking and talking with him, but even this isn’t allowed of. He doesn’t drink or smoke, either. Wrong was the editor’s guesstimate of whether he might have been temperate in order to keep fit with good and tight muscles..."

@forevergirl

So far I didn't come across any news about Sihoo's new project. Like yukiyukiku said, he's probably resting at home? huh.gif

@kaedejun

Yup, KSY has quite a lot of pictures like that in PP!!

@blackjackVip

I don't know if PSH & KSY are close friends by now. But i read from somewhere that the two did exchange contact number with each other after the filming of PP ended.

@hamham00

I can't stand PSH's HOTNESS too!! We are all waiting anxiously for his next project! Too bad, he's been so quite lately. The only news I know which is related to PSH is that PSH's Korean fan cafe (Sihoo Rang) is planning to organize a Fan Meeting with him. However, the details are not confirmed yet.

PSH_topless_SIW.jpg

PSH_topless_FH.jpg

PSH_topless_FH2.jpg

PSH_Shiii.jpg

credit: parksihoo.com

Guest Moenyar

[quote name=

Hi Nyar ...

KSY came with her man's news ... is it true??

i thought she has announced it loud & clear that she would never ever admitted publicly if she's dating ... let alone bring her BF to the public premise.

it may be a disguise to bluff the media and us so PSH & her would not get so much public eyes who constantly asked them about their relationship

(but this is all my imagination .. )

anyway ... where was the PP promotion being held??

was it overseas???

Hello Yuki,

Oops. sorry...once I recheck the news again, it says KSY's man, attended a movie premiere.....not promotion of PP and shown pix of our PSH...

If so, it means PSH is KSY's bf??

Warm Rgds,

Nyar

Hello Yuki,

Oops. sorry...once I recheck the news again, it says KSY's man, attended a movie premiere.....not promotion of PP and shown pix of our PSH...

If so, it means PSH is KSY's bf??

Warm Rgds,

Nyar

^_^ i'm hoping KSY's man is PSH ... kekekeke

ever since PP and their explosive chmistry, a lot of people are hoping they're dating in real life

but both of them denied if there's such relationship between them

(there can be only speculation b/c both PSH & KSY claimed if they've ever dated a person, they will never admitted it to the public until the wedding bell)

so we don't know ... we can only wait to see if it's true

edit:

i just remembered the article where it's mentioned about a movie premiere, KSY's man and PSH

it's at popseoul and dramafever

i think the article was more like fans' comment, so it's not an official article that can be proved or based on the involved parties' annoucement, hence it's not a reliable/credible source to confirm PSH & KSY is a couple

(even though i think it's more like fans' comments and i personally believe they are a couple, but i can not recommend the article b/c there's no official statement from both PSH & KSY yet)

http://popseoul.com/2010/06/01/actor-park-shi-hoo-is-a-prosecutor-prince/

http://blog.dramafever.com/2010/06/actor-park-shi-hoo-is-a-prosecutor-prince/

Archived