Park Shi Hoo 박시후

Guest chancy426

Guest chenning

This thread is so quite ... I thought Sihoo should've gotten more attention and more popular after PP...

However, Sihoo has not appeared in the news lately .... miss him a lot ~!! what does he up to now? can't wait for his next project!

Love Sihoo in casual too!

PSH.jpg

PSH1.jpg 

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i *cough* let PSH rest for a bit ... he's been so busy that he looked like a panda

kekekek :D ... he's probably busy on the phone talking with KSY all day

or chatting online with her, since they can not be caught in the public places

thank you for the pictures

Guest chenning

@Yuki

i remember you say something about the picture where PSH's biting his finger which i posted in PP thread.

Here's another funny one~ laugh.gif

PSHfingerbiting.gif

oh... i didn't know you're so close with PSH... you know his activities very well... tongue.gif

@Yuki

i remember you say something about the picture where PSH's biting his finger which i posted in PP thread.

Here's another funny one~

laugh.gif

PSHfingerbiting.gif

oh... i didn't know you're so close with PSH... you know his activities very well...

tongue.gif

:huh: nahhhh ....i was just joking :D sorry to disappoint you.

PSH, that guy, doesn't even know me, a a-bit-not-normal-female likes him

but he did looked tired from the day PP ended

till the last fanmeeting in Japan, his face still looked a bit tired

chenning, thank you for the gif

that PSH's gif was so cute

he looked a little boy throwing tantrum :wub:

aaww.. i want to pinch & kiss his cheeks

Guest Janie Simply

Here's another funny one~ laugh.gif

Hehe, I think this one is from Family Honor where he made Danah danced with him right :rolleyes: Anyway, for those who haven't watched PSH in FH, I highly recommended it! I read that Thunderbolt is having another give-away and this time it's Family Honor... wow 54 episodes of Lee Kang Suk aka PSH to drool over :w00t: Go grab it and here's how...

This is what Thunderbolt states...

"In fact, so sure was I (after watching just ten episodes or so) that people would love this drama, I went and bought a second set. Now you have a chance to win it.

If you write a paragraph (of any length) and include in it certain words (see below), if you can make me laugh out loud, if you can convince me that you are the rightful owner of this three-volume and nearly-four-inches-tall DVD set with excellent English subtitles, you stand a very good chance of being the winner.

You can write about anything, but your paragraph MUST include these words:

Family Honor; Shin Goo; blood; Park Shi-hoo; babies; Go-Stop

Closing date for our Family Honor drama giveaway is July 20, 2010. I can’t wait to read your submissions. Happy writing!"

All the best!

http://thundie.wordp...w-and-giveaway/

Guest chenning

@Yuki

I know you're just kidding~ i'm not disappointed at all... sweatingbullets.gif

but you're right... SPH looked so pale (probably due to the thick foundation) when he attended the screening of last episode in theater with PP fans, then he went to Shanghai for the TV festival, then the FM in Japan...

Well, hope that PSH gets to rest well now... though i really want to see him on TV again... even if it's just CF...

@Janie Simply

Thanks for sharing the information!!

edit:

More pictures of handsome PSH in The Perfect Neighbour!!

PSH_FH1.jpg

PSH_FH2.jpg

PSH_FH3.jpg

PSH_FH4.jpg

PSH_FH5.jpg

PSH_FH6.jpg

PSH_FH7.jpg

PSH_FH10.jpg

PSH_FH12.jpg

PSH_FH14.jpg

PSH_FH17.jpg

PSH_FH19.jpg

PSH_FH20.jpg

PSH_FH21.jpg

PSH_FH22.jpg

credit: Sihoo CHN

@chenning

:lol: ... sorry, i got trapped in my own jokes that i didn't get yours

thank you for the pictures, those PSH's pictures were BOMBS blush.gif

did he have mustache in FH??

i can't recall he did, but ... regardless PSH looks so HOT YUMMYYY :w00t:

*back to normal*i looked for PSH's Iljimae clip on YT

the [fanmade vod] was made 2AM's Even If I Die, I can't let you go

I LOVE 2AM ... they're so dorky :wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teThZnLbcJQ

Guest chenning

Oops!!! I'm sorry, my mistake... those pictures were from The Perfect Neighbour.

Thanks Yukiyukiku~!!! The PSH's Iljimae clip is amazing~!!! I love the song by 2AM too!! After seeing this clip, i went to download this song~!!!

OMG~!!!!!!!!! TOPLESS PSH~~~~~!!!! Even if it's just the back!! *drool*drool*drool*

Some cute pictures of PSH

Sihoo_O_1.jpg

Sihoo_O_3.jpg

Sihoo_O_2.jpg

Spectacular Park Sihoo~!!!

PP_SIW.jpg

PSH_Sunglass7.jpg

PSH_Sunglass.jpg

PSH_Sunglass5.jpg

PSH_Sunglass3.jpg

PSH_Sunglass4.jpg

PSH_Sunglass2.jpg

PSH_Sunglass6.jpg

chenning, Thx for share all PSH's goodies :wub:

those pics made me drool all day...

he looks so manly in those pics .. :wub:

he is so hot....

btw, I want to know, too.. IS He a smoker? I'm sad if he were..

Guest kaedejun

hahaha - in the first couple of pics he kinda pursed his lips and blew out his cheeks a la KSY :D

Guest blackjackVip

OMG!

i love him on prosecutor Princess!! :wub:

thanks for the pictures!

he looks HOT and CHARMING!

and with those glassess on...dang!

btw, maybe it's just me...but i think he resembles Kang Ji Hwan abit, in some of the pictures he looks like Kang Ji Hwan...and their age is about the same too, although Kang is 2 years older than him. but they both have an awesome smile :D:wub:

anyways, is there any latest projects for him after prosecutor princess?

and does anyone know if he still keeps in contact with the girl on PP? are they close or not so much?

Guest hamham00

I recently knew park shi hoo because of pp and he's so handsome... c'mon! how come there's such a person in the world lol. He's Hot! It's first time I appreciate a good body. I didn't see him attractive at Iljimae but now I can't get over with him. I hope he makes more good drama soon. I love him! One of the top quality actor.

Guest chenning

@yukiyukiku, xblackchristmas & ccandrea

I found an article on parksihoo.com. You guys can click on this link Nov 2008 SURE and have a look at the article.

The title of the article was <<Park Sihoo and his aesthetics of slowness>> [Nov '08 SURE]

It was an interview with Park Sihoo and one of the paragraph stated that Sihoo doesn't smoke.

Quoted from the article:

"... The jam-packed curly hair, which he says feels like an airtight texture and an eyesore, is also not so much his vulnerable spot to onlookers’ eyes. One thinks that an aura of tension and boundary surrounding him might loosen a little if drinking and talking with him, but even this isn’t allowed of. He doesn’t drink or smoke, either. Wrong was the editor’s guesstimate of whether he might have been temperate in order to keep fit with good and tight muscles..."

@forevergirl

So far I didn't come across any news about Sihoo's new project. Like yukiyukiku said, he's probably resting at home? huh.gif

@kaedejun

Yup, KSY has quite a lot of pictures like that in PP!!

@blackjackVip

I don't know if PSH & KSY are close friends by now. But i read from somewhere that the two did exchange contact number with each other after the filming of PP ended.

@hamham00

I can't stand PSH's HOTNESS too!! We are all waiting anxiously for his next project! Too bad, he's been so quite lately. The only news I know which is related to PSH is that PSH's Korean fan cafe (Sihoo Rang) is planning to organize a Fan Meeting with him. However, the details are not confirmed yet.

PSH_topless_SIW.jpg

PSH_topless_FH.jpg

PSH_topless_FH2.jpg

PSH_Shiii.jpg

credit: parksihoo.com

Archived