Park Shi Hoo 박시후

Guest chancy426

I prefer "cool PSH" too :)

btw.. some pics again.... oh God... he is definitely grow on me... LOVE HIM TO BITS ... How can he looks really manly even when he wears pink clothes?

62ea11f931f9981f4e4aea25.jpg

e78eb90f068a21f77acbe101.jpg

th_22df95d14089433d3bf3cf66.jpg th_7dfc8d71c76546218601b067.jpg th_c8e988a84b5139c11f17a200.jpg th_701fc425f0d02f0ec9955907.jpg

th_ef43bdc7f19938269c163d06.jpg th_c1a5a062e75d9d5d0d33fa01.jpg th_52592bfff8d9440c5d60088c.jpg th_120e36c8256752bbc8176865.jpg

credit: PP baidu bar & din din @ LI

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Zombie

can any one tell me where i can watch or download his drama let's get married

You may want to check out that drama thread itself. You probably can gather more info.

Thank you ccandrea for always updating us with PSH's pictures ^_^

PSH looked so HOT :wub: & cool with jeans jacket, a hat, and sunglasses ...

but what's with his pants :blink: ... maybe it's just me ...

Yes agree! He is HOT but that pants+boots over jeans/pants really has to go! :( I rather see him in stylish classic fashion where he looks best!

Yes agree! He is HOT but that pants+boots over jeans/pants really has to go! :( I rather see him in stylish classic fashion where he looks best!

LOL ... it's funny we're always critical about PSH's clothes

Sometimes I wonder why his stylist dress him like that

Has PSH ever complained at all ...

hahhaha I kind like o.0 when i saw those pics for 1st time, too.. lol

@forever girl: he attended a fan meeting in osaka afew days ago.. NOw he has go back to korea I think..

from japan magazine:

674c723be89347fcd4622503.jpg

283bee2e95ec200a359bf70e.jpg

8d173cf531aa901bbc3109b5.jpg

879ed5147b41b13f4b90a70c.jpg

Untitled2.jpgUntitled.jpg

credit: PSH baidu bar & dindin @ LI

so handsome :wub:

random pikku

Guest Zombie

Repost fr PP thread

Credit:korea.sohu.com

http://korea.sohu.com/20100624/n273046716.shtml

d8aed14d56d9646378bbe961b9c62790.JPG

2010062508035173382_1.jpg

搜狐韩娱讯 近日因《检察官公主》的热播掀起一阵“徐辩风潮”的韩国男星朴时厚于本月20日在日本大阪举行影迷会。为了准备这次见面会,朴时厚在015B成员的指导下,于韩国进行“舞蹈特训”。当天开场的一段与性感女dancer的帅气舞蹈,就引起粉丝的尖叫连连。

在Talk环节,朴时厚大赞大阪烧(杂样煎菜饼)美味“昨晚吃了很多,本来要准备今年的FM不应该吃这么多的”说着指着肚子言“胖”了一圈。他还透露自己过去一个人住时也尝试做料理“不过现在机会少了”,“与母亲住一起后,她经常会做许多好吃的给我”。有意思的是,女主持问朴时厚成为演员的契机是什么时,他沉默了相当长一段时间后坦率回答道:“其实之前没有特别想成为演员,在朋友的介绍下,为了赚钱就来到首尔了”。虽然《检察官公主》尚未在日本正式播放,这股“徐辩风潮”却已蔓延到日本,朴时厚也表示“是近期自己最喜欢的一部作品,拍摄期间剧组上下都很愉快”。谈到令他在日本大红的《家门的荣誉》,朴时厚至今对被摩托车暴走族袭击受伤一事心有余悸的样子。

有意思的是,在粉丝提问环节,有人问朴时厚的减压方面,他称运动“蛮能减压的,最近我喜欢一个人对着汉江大喊,这也是不错的方法”,“过去曾在家中大喊,结果遭到邻居投诉甚至通报到警察那”。

虽然在《检察官公主》中与金素妍新鲜的情侣档颇受好评,不少粉丝亦好奇戏外两人是否会擦出爱火花,对此朴时厚就肯定回应:“从来不会对同戏的女主角动真情”,并老实承认“至今交往过的女友超过3位”。影迷会上,朴时厚翻唱了已故歌手尾崎丰的名曲《I LOVE YOU》的韩文版,性感浑厚的嗓音赢得阵阵喝彩。

据朴时厚的日本事务所介绍,由于影迷会反响热烈“未来预计在其他城市召开见面会”。(舍人/文)

Gist of it:

PSH had a Japan fan meeting on 20.6.2010 and he showed his dancing skill.

He is staying with his mum now, hence, putting on weight due to her good cooking.

Highlight of the questions from fans as to whether there are romance with KSY after the drama ends, to that PSH replied that he doesn't get involved emotionally with any of his female co stars. :crazy:

He had dated 3 ex girlfriends previously.

This report is upsetting many chinese fans now in baidu :phew: BUT personally , I feel it maybe a decoy to further questions on this subject during the fan meetngs. ;)

What do the PPIF think?

*** I leave this to ai or other chinese language expert to translate.

Guest kaedejun

Repost fr PP thread

Credit:korea.sohu.com

http://korea.sohu.com/20100624/n273046716.shtml

http://bntnews.hankyung.com/bntdata/images/photo/201006/d8aed14d56d9646378bbe961b9c62790.JPG

http://scphoto.asiae.co.kr/listimglink/6/2010062508035173382_1.jpg

搜狐韩娱讯 近日因《检察官公主》的热播掀起一阵“徐辩风潮”的韩国男星朴时厚于本月20日在日本大阪举行影迷会。为了准备这次见面会,朴时厚在015B成员的指导下,于韩国进行“舞蹈特训”。当天开场的一段与性感女dancer的帅气舞蹈,就引起粉丝的尖叫连连。

在Talk环节,朴时厚大赞大阪烧(杂样煎菜饼)美味“昨晚吃了很多,本来要准备今年的FM不应该吃这么多的”说着指着肚子言“胖”了一圈。他还透露自己过去一个人住时也尝试做料理“不过现在机会少了”,“与母亲住一起后,她经常会做许多好吃的给我”。有意思的是,女主持问朴时厚成为演员的契机是什么时,他沉默了相当长一段时间后坦率回答道:“其实之前没有特别想成为演员,在朋友的介绍下,为了赚钱就来到首尔了”。虽然《检察官公主》尚未在日本正式播放,这股“徐辩风潮”却已蔓延到日本,朴时厚也表示“是近期自己最喜欢的一部作品,拍摄期间剧组上下都很愉快”。谈到令他在日本大红的《家门的荣誉》,朴时厚至今对被摩托车暴走族袭击受伤一事心有余悸的样子。

有意思的是,在粉丝提问环节,有人问朴时厚的减压方面,他称运动“蛮能减压的,最近我喜欢一个人对着汉江大喊,这也是不错的方法”,“过去曾在家中大喊,结果遭到邻居投诉甚至通报到警察那”。

虽然在《检察官公主》中与金素妍新鲜的情侣档颇受好评,不少粉丝亦好奇戏外两人是否会擦出爱火花,对此朴时厚就肯定回应:“从来不会对同戏的女主角动真情”,并老实承认“至今交往过的女友超过3位”。影迷会上,朴时厚翻唱了已故歌手尾崎丰的名曲《I LOVE YOU》的韩文版,性感浑厚的嗓音赢得阵阵喝彩。

据朴时厚的日本事务所介绍,由于影迷会反响热烈“未来预计在其他城市召开见面会”。(舍人/文)

Gist of it:

PSH had a Japan fan meeting on 20.6.2010 and he showed his dancing skill.

He is staying with his mum now, hence, putting on weight due to her good cooking.

Highlight of the questions from fans as to whether there are romance with KSY after the drama ends, to that PSH replied that he doesn't get involved emotionally with any of his female co stars. :crazy:

He had dated 3 ex girlfriends previously.

This report is upsetting many chinese fans now in baidu :phew: BUT personally , I feel it maybe a decoy to further questions on this subject during the fan meetngs. ;)

What do the PPIF think?

*** I leave this to ai or other chinese language expert to translate.

Sohu Entertainment News - Recently, because of the popularity of Prosecutor Princess, it brought about a Seo Byun Wave and so Korean actor Park Shi Hoo went to Osaka for a fan meeting. In order to prepare for this fan meeting, Park Shi Hoo went under the guidance of 015B member in Korea and underwent a "Dance Special Training". That day, he opened the fan meeting with a dance with a sexy female dancer, which elicited repeated shrieks from the audiences.

During the talking segment, Park Shi Hoo praised Osaka's okonomiyaki and relished, "Last night I ate a lot, and originally I had prepared to not eat so much for this year's fan meetings." He said this as he pointed out his round stomach. He also revealed that when he used to live alone he tried to master cooking "but now he has very little opportunities to do so," "and since he lives with his mother, she usually cooks him a lot of good food to eat." Interestingly, the female host (who was managing the event) asked him when he decided to become an actor. He was silent for a while, and it wasn't until a long time before he bluntly replied: "Actually I never thought of becoming an actor. It was out of a friend's suggestion that I decided to go to Seoul and try to earn money." Although Prosecutor Princess hasn't been officially broadcasted in Japan yet, this Seo Byun Wave has already arrived. Park Shi Hoo also expressed, "This drama is one of my favorite works, because everyone in the cast and crew were cheerful during the time we filmed it." In reference to the popular drama (in Japan) Family's Honor, to this day Park Shi Hoo has a fear of biker gangs after being attacked and injured by one (<--not sure if translated the last sentence clearly).

Interestingly, during the Q&A session a fan asked how he relieved stress, Park Shi Hoo said he'd do sports "that were rough and helped relieve stress, and recently (he) liked to go alone to the Han River and just shout, which is not a bad method." In the past he would shout at home, but that elicited the complaints of neighbors, even getting a notice from the police too. (LOL!)

Although in Prosecutor Princess his coupling with Kim So Yeon received favorable reviews, there were many fans who were curious as to whether they sparked off screen as well. To this, Park Shi Hoo gave the answer, "Never would I make the drama into truth," (basically - he'll never get with the leading lady in the drama offscreen). Furthermore, he honestly admitted, "I've had three ex-girlfriends." During the fan meeting, Park Shi Hoo also covered a famous Japanese singer, Ozaki Yutaka's song "I Love You" in Korean, his sexy husky voice winning over a lot of the fans and causing them to cheer.

According to the Japanese agency for Park Shi Hoo, because of the warm reception of the fan meeting there will be future ones held in other cities.

thank you Zombie & kaedejun for the news and translation

funny that even though both PSH & KSY denied if there's anything going on between them

their answering style is almost the same, if not the same

both revealed their past relationships

did anyone ask them that question?

(does it matter whom they ever dated?? anyway, it's all in the past)

both enjoyed PP's filming so much

i believe they even would agree instantly, if they've ever asked to do a PP's special episode

(i think KSY have already expressed her agreement in her previous interview ... PSH expressed in his earlier interview that he wanted to have 2 episode extension)

I forgot other things right now ... will add later if somethng cross my mind :P

Guest yourasthma

awkward angst??? hahhaha he is definitely can express his sad feeling to audience with his eyes... (his eyes at the end of ep3 made me sob)

In PP, I could felt his pain as seo in woo. I cried for him.... He is so good to express his feeling with his voice.... Hidden Message scene is one example.

IMO...

But, He just can't cry properly, lol

i think PSH's acting skills havent matched his charisma yet. he is really charismatic which cant be taught so im not too worried about PSH as an actor. you're right about his expressive single lid eyes haha. he has definitely mastered the pining look. i dont think even LBH can beat him at that. but i realised that if the scene required some anger or crying then it feels slightly awkward. like i suddenly remember this is just acting. havent seen his prev dramas but im sure he'll improve further.

oh and dont get me started about his voice. first episode of PP was the first time i saw PSH. his face was alright but his voice - aaaaaaaahhhh i was sold the moment he opened his mouth. so deep and sexy! i dont know if he's expressing any feeling with his voice. all i can think of is 'aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh, i want! i want!' which isnt really a thought. haha.

edit: yea why does he like tucking in his trousers? i guess he wants to get a full view of his shoes/boots.

i think PSH's acting skills havent matched his charisma yet. he is really charismatic which cant be taught so im not too worried about PSH as an actor. you're right about his expressive single lid eyes haha. he has definitely mastered the pining look. i dont think even LBH can beat him at that. but i realised that if the scene required some anger or crying then it feels slightly awkward. like i suddenly remember this is just acting. havent seen his prev dramas but im sure he'll improve further.

oh and dont get me started about his voice. first episode of PP was the first time i saw PSH. his face was alright but his voice - aaaaaaaahhhh i was sold the moment he opened his mouth. so deep and sexy! i dont know if he's expressing any feeling with his voice. all i can think of is 'aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh, i want! i want!' which isnt really a thought. haha.

edit: yea why does he like tucking in his trousers? i guess he wants to get a full view of his shoes/boots.

Pining LOOK? :lol: so true... so true.. His single lid eyed help it alot haha

and..

yeahhh HIS VOICE! I'm melt everytime I heard his voice in PP, hahhaa

I Think he can control his voice depends on situation... sometimes i feel his voice can tell u about his emotion more than his facial expression haha .. but... maybe it just me..

talk about acting skill... I Like PSH's acting in family honour, after kang Suk has got married with Dan Ah.. his facial expression was GOLD hahah lol

as for me, i like PSH's acting best in PP

well ... maybe i'm too biased b/c of KSY ^_^

but i'm so glad they got paired up

i hope .. i hope they will do a collaboration again

Yeah I'm kim seo yeon fans,too.. and I'm glad PSH got paired up with KSY in PP..

and I Think his acting in pp is improve alot,too

I just felt Kang suk's char is more depth compare to IW's char.. His facial expression in FH when KS has become DA's husband is really something... he is so cute blush.gif

But I Love his appearance better in PP... so handsome :wub:

@ccandrea

perhaps it's because FH was 50+ episodes whereas PP was only 16 episodes

so we can feel more character development on FH

how i wish PP had axtension <_<

now i wish PSH & KSY were paired in FH, but KSY was still as MHR in FH

hehehe ... useless wish, huh!!

Guest chenning

@ccandrea & Yuki

yea ... agreed with Yuki... PP was too short for PSH's character development ... what a waste.... was really hoping for the extension, even if it'd be just 2 more episodes .... but sadly.... didn't come true ...

Archived