Park Shi Hoo 박시후

Guest chancy426

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mijoo-pearl

When reporter asked about the cooperation with Yoon Jung-hee and Kim So Yeon in "Family's Honor" and "Prosecutor Princess", Park Shi Hoo thought a moment and then replied, "Kim So Yeon and Yoon Jung Hee are very similar to their roles in drama. Especially Kim So Yeon, she like MHR even more. She is lovely, honest and always caring people. In that time, we worked all night but she never seems tired. It has left deep impression on me". :lol:

Shi Hoo says he is like lovely girl. So when reporter asking him what about Ma Hye Ri, is she cute? Shi Hoo says, of cours, MHR is lovely girl. (So, what he mean is Kim So Yeon is lovely too) :lol:

Guest Zombie

Thanks mijoopearl for the pixs.

Yah, PSH seem to have only good words for KSY..from the impressive kiss to his smooth working relationship with her and his deep impression of her working attitude.

This man is in love with her , I think. :lol:

Guest RelenaChung15

When reporter asked about the cooperation with Yoon Jung-hee and Kim So Yeon in "Family's Honor" and "Prosecutor Princess", Park Shi Hoo thought a moment and then replied, "Kim So Yeon and Yoon Jung Hee are very similar to their roles in drama. Especially Kim So Yeon, she like MHR even more. She is lovely, honest and always caring people. In that time, we worked all night but she never seems tired. It has left deep impression on me". :lol:

Shi Hoo says he is like lovely girl. So when reporter asking him what about Ma Hye Ri, is she cute? Shi Hoo says, of cours, MHR is lovely girl. (So, what he mean is Kim So Yeon is lovely too) :lol:

OH MY GOSH!!! Does this mean Park Shi Hoo is in love??? I hope so!!! Atta boy! Go get her!

Guest Zombie

59898651bfd3775e84352465.jpg

1276362791_201006130214323248227701.jpg

1276362791_201006130214328787227701.jpg

b6335fcf2fa95123bc09e64d.jpg

1276362920_201006130216545023227701.jpg

1276363099_201006130221572602227701.jpg

Credit: PPbaidu

PSH fashion sense on his trip to Shanghai.

Not quite agreeable to that red overall jacket. What is with his fashion consultant? :blink:

59898651bfd3775e84352465.jpg

1276362791_201006130214323248227701.jpg

1276362791_201006130214328787227701.jpg

b6335fcf2fa95123bc09e64d.jpg

1276362920_201006130216545023227701.jpg

1276363099_201006130221572602227701.jpg

Credit: PPbaidu

PSH fashion sense on his trip to Shanghai.

Not quite agreeable to that red overall jacket. What is with his fashion consultant? :blink:

:lol: @ that red overall jacket comment ... i thought i saw it a wrong color

maybe it's white but got red reflection on it b/c of light

but no no ... it is red ... huahahha .... LOL

seeing PSH like that .. looked like "A Pretty Man in a Red Jacket."

Thank you for the pictures :D

:lol: @ that red overall jacket comment ... i thought i saw it a wrong color

maybe it's white but got red reflection on it b/c of light

but no no ... it is red ... huahahha .... LOL

seeing PSH like that .. looked like "A Pretty Man in a Red Jacket."

Thank you for the pictures :D

I don't have any problem with d color red BUT D JACKET, it looks like its his mom or Ae Ja's lol :P (I better go into hiding now :unsure: ),but d white jacket is acceptable...

I don't have any problem with d color red BUT D JACKET, it looks like its his mom or Ae Ja's lol :P (I better go into hiding now :unsure: ),but d white jacket is acceptable...

ahah! I don't like that red jacket, either! the white one is MUCH smarter, IMO!

but OMG I just love his smile so much! If I ever saw a guy in RL with a smile like that I'd totally melt!

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTgxMDg1OTI4.html

PSH looked kind of weird in that red jacket in pix, but fr watching the VOD, he doesn't looked that bad. :P

the jacket is in pink ???? :blink:

well ... PSH looked good in pink, very youthful look

but what's with the girl with the pink hat???

at the beginning of the vod, she stood next to him matching with his pink jacket :blink: :blink: :blink:

Guest Zombie

the jacket is in pink ???? :blink:

well ... PSH looked good in pink, very youthful look

but what's with the girl with the pink hat???

at the beginning of the vod, she stood next to him matching with his pink jacket :blink: :blink: :blink:

Yah, I noticed the matching hat. :lol:

She looks like either a fan rep or his fashion consultant.If so, ought to shoot her. ;)

@Zombie ... yea, i thought she was his stylist too.

I re-watched it .... almost at the end of the vod, i saw her stood away from PSH and not getting into the car with him. It seemed she's his fan who happened to wear a matching hat

If she's really his stylist or staff, like you said I would be really upset too ... i thought crazy stylist tried matching clothes with her/his client ... but thank God, she's not .. :lol:

Anyway ... thank you for the vod ... :D

yesterday, my mind was so pre-occupied with his pink jacket & the girl w/ a pink hat

Guest Zombie

@Zombie ... yea, i thought she was his stylist too.

I re-watched it .... almost at the end of the vod, i saw her stood away from PSH and not getting into the car with him. It seemed she's his fan who happened to wear a matching hat

If she's really his stylist or staff, like you said I would be really upset too ... i thought crazy stylist tried matching clothes with her/his client ... but thank God, she's not .. :lol:

Anyway ... thank you for the vod ... :D

yesterday, my mind was so pre-occupied with his pink jacket & the girl w/ a pink hat

I noticed too that she was standing very close to him and I thought likely to be the fashion consultant :wacko: than a fan rep. I don't think chinese fans like to wear hats as compared to korean or japanese.

Honestly, this is the first time seeing a k/actor wearing pink cotton jacket. :wacko:

huahahaha :lol: .... i must say i was a bit surprised seeing PSH in a pink loose jacket

anyway, he still looked good in it

it's even better if that girl w/ a pink hat wasn't seen

Talking about his upcoming japanese fan meeting, I hope he won't do anymore ballroom dancing

I really can't stand seeing his butt-swing

It really made me want to grab his butt & squeeze/pinch it

:lol: I thought I'm the only one who feel weird PSH wearing that pink jacket.

After I saw it on baidu, I even texted my friend and told her "Oh my goodness, PSH wore pink...very pink jacket" I like his white jacket more.

But since he's Seo byun...ok I forgive him once :lol:

Guest stoolker

so nice to see park shi hoo new pics!! really do hope he is in love w/ksy lol. psh has such long long legs!

Guest Zombie

Repost from PP thread.

PSH SBS interview

Credit: herbalteawithsihoo / Yt

MBC First Story of PSH VOD / July 2009

I am having fun posting YT media here. :D

Archived