Park Shi Hoo 박시후

Guest chancy426

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He still return to shooting on the 2nd despite his injury. Poor Shi Hoo, hope and pray that he will recover soon. Think now his face must have hurt a lot cos learnt that it is still swollen.

He is really an good actor and he holds so much pride in his profession. That's the reason why his popularity is raising. Aja Aja Shihoossi, don't be despair.

All your fans will be supporting you!

My goodness! My heart really breaks seeing his face like that. These motor cycle gangs are so cruel to have done such a thing to Shi Hoo! :crazy:

No wonder it is reported that his face is still experiencing pain and swell. He must have endured the pain and went on filming despite his injury. His face must be hurting somemore with all the heavy makeup on.

:tears::tears: Poor thing ShiHoo Ssi.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest xling06

I hope he is feeling better now....btw anyone can tell me whether Park Shi Hoo's birthday is on the 15 Feb or 3 Apr 1978? I saw it was stated as 3 Apr 1978 in another website....so I got confused...

I hope he is feeling better now....btw anyone can tell me whether Park Shi Hoo's birthday is on the 15 Feb or 3 Apr 1978? I saw it was stated as 3 Apr 1978 in another website....so I got confused...

April 3, 1978. Feb 15 is lunar calendar.

Guest polka_dotts

*SWOOOOOOOONS* hahaha =) I hope he does another drama soon... and not where he's pushed to some side character either. He deserves a lead!!

• 1 month later...
Guest jojijunjy

Missing PSH terribly. So behind on Family Honor/Glory of Family. Does anyone know where I can watch it besides viikii but with english subtitles?

• 2 months later...
Guest dioris

i LOVE his smile. so contagious.

He is absolutely gorgeous in Family Honour. Fall in love with him. This is a great drama. All PSH fans must not miss this drama. Believe he is going to be the next up n coming most popular actor...

• 2 weeks later...

I like PSH more and more after watching Family Honor. He is so handsome and attractive. :wub: His acting is good. Hope to see his new drama soon! :wub:

Park Shi-hoo gets star treatment in Japan

shihoo_firststory15.jpg

Park Shi-hoo experienced some star treatment as he arrived at Japan’s Haneda Airport on July 4 to a waiting crowd of approximately 500 Japanese fans. He had flown in for his “2009 First Story of Park Shi-hoo” event on July 5, which marks his first fanmeeting event in Japan.

Park Shi-hoo is coming off back-to-back roles in two successful dramas, Famly Honor and Iljimae, which earned him much popularity in his homeland; now that both series have been recently broadcast on Japanese television, that’s led to a sharp rise in his popularity there as well.

Further solidifying Park’s status as a newly minted Hallyu star is the fact that there was heated competition among fifteen media outlets to cover the story and interview Park, including Kantame DX, Tokyo MX TV, and KNTV Guide.

Source: http://www.dramabeans.com/2009/07/park-shi...tment-in-japan/

• 2 weeks later...

Such a handsome guy! I loved him in Iljimae. I really felt for his character...

I wish I had right now more time to watch his other dramas!

68dcft.jpg

35hlj41.jpg

p a r k s h i h o o . c o m

• 3 weeks later...

Archived