Park Shi Hoo 박시후

Guest chancy426

Guest barneyashley

OMG, another cute man has come to my heart :w00t: When i first saw him in Iljimae as Shi Hoo, i fell in love with him..I just don't know how could this man become so unforgettable..I thought he's still in his mid 20's, but surprise!!! He's 30 year old..He looks so young..

I've watched The Perfect Neighbor; his former drama..I fell in love with him for the second time..Just love him in that drama..He acted so cool and great! Right now, i'm waiting for his upcoming drama;Family's Honor..I've heard he becomes the lead role in that drama (FINALLY!)

Another fact that makes me fall in love with him more than before is, he is in the same management with Jung Il Woo (the first man who captures my heart :w00t:) What a coincidence! Love these two gentlemen :w00t: Can't get enough of them..Hope they can play together in one drama..

SARANGHAEYO Park Shi Hoo Oppa! Family's Honor FIGHTING!

Yay , so I am not alone . I watched Iljimae as I am a fan of Lee Jun Ki , little that I know that as soon as Park Shi Hoo appeared , he captured all of my attention since . With his sad eyes and his cold looks , and when he took off his shirt for the fight , I could not believe of his physical beauty and he looks so young ( who would have though that he is 30 years old ??? ) . I just could not wait to see him on the screen - practicing archery - I love it when he shoot the fire arrow to lit up the lanterns for Eun Chae to walk home at night , or how he showed Eun Chae to shot the arrow , I wished then the writer would let him have Eunchae 's love ( just wishful thinking ) as he looked so good with her in those scenes .

So now , I am watching Perfect Neighbor and boy , he and Bae Do Na has a lot of chemistry together . I am so glad that we have a thread for him .

Thank you so much Huangsy and Vio for all beautiful photos of him .

I am also that at last he has the leading role for his new project .

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xprinessx824

I start liking him in The Perfect Neighbor. He has such a great smile. I'm watching Iljimae right now because of him. Too bad his current drama won't have subtitles.

Hello everybody..

Yuuup, he's already captured my heart...Just like everybody else said, Shi Hoo is so cute in ILJIMAE..

At the beginning, i watched Iljimae to see Lee Jun Ki, but suddenly i saw this man named Shi Hoo..He looks so calm and cool; he took all my attention..So the reason i watched Iljimae has changed:I wanted to see Shi Hoo oppa..

I think he is going to be really cute in his current drama 'Family's Honor'..

Thank you vio for the pictures; I can see his look for his current drama 'Family's honor'..

The look really suits him..

Choahaeyo oppa...

Shi Oppa Hwaiting!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest barneyashley

Thank you so much Huangsy for all of his cool looks photos . I can not get enough of him . Actually , he is not in many dramas at all and it is very hard to google for his infos . He took over Lee Jun Ki in Iljimae as I kept watching all the scenes that he was in and the more I watch , the more I fall for him . THANK YOU >>>>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I thought i the only weird person here that liking him Iljimae instead of lee junki haha....but nevertheless i have to say his acting in Iljimae was superb. I started to notice him more rather than lee junki when i watch Iljimae. His cool and cold eyes seem to capture my heart, thanks god there a thread of him here. And oh he does remind me of the taiwan actor that play taiwan ah seng (I can't remember his name though)

Guest jojijunjy

Hoping to see Family Honor w/ subs soon. It'll be a perfect holiday season if I can catch glimpses of PSH singing, dancing and oohboy, showering!

I thought i the only weird person here that liking him Iljimae instead of lee junki haha....but nevertheless i have to say his acting in Iljimae was superb. I started to notice him more rather than lee junki when i watch Iljimae. His cool and cold eyes seem to capture my heart, thanks god there a thread of him here. And oh he does remind me of the taiwan actor that play taiwan ah seng (I can't remember his name though)

You are not the only one who liked Park Shi Hoo more than Lee Jun Ki in Iljimae, because i also felt the same way. Haha... At first, i watched this drama because of LJK. But when i started watching it, i was interested in Park Shi Hoo instead. That was the first time i knew Park Shi Hoo and i had a good feeling for him. :wub:

Guest Polkafroot

He is so adorable. I watched iljimae knowing that Lee Jun Ki is the main character, but I fell in love with park shi hoo's character when I saw him. He looked so solemn, so cold, emotionless...

• 3 weeks later...

He look so gorgeous in Perfect Neighbour & Family Honor!

Ha Ha! And the way he dance and sway his body. Wow! Can melt all ladies's heart.

Think he will be the next most sort after guy after acting in Family Honor. His acting is good also. Will be supporting you from now on Shi Hoo Oppa!

Guest mapikan

This is really terrible news, hearing that people can be so cruel and violent to hurt an actor in this manner. I certainly hope that he will be alright, and not have scars on his face from this.

Where was security for any of the actors/actress? I never heard of something like this happening.

I had liked this actor in Which Star, and hadn't really seen him until I saw Perfect Neighbor (which I just loved) and Iljimae. Although, he wasn't the main character, I thought his acting was wonderful and can't forget the looks of sadness on his face.

Now on Family Honor he is totally magnificent and I am enjoying it so much! Hoping he continual success and good health! He has definitely made me his fan!

Archived