Park Shi Hoo 박시후

Guest chancy426

Guest sarangie

^

omg, i know~

omg...i was watching iljimae with my mom through the computer.

and it was that fighting scene. and when he took off the shirt...i was like :w00t: "uhmu" ("어머!!!")

out loud...haha

this never happened...haha :blush:

and my mom laughed so hard.

haha i had to rewatch all the drama he was in~

in chunhyang, he was the boyfriend of mongryong's (jaehee) first love (one who was little older than him). he played

a character that dated mongryong's first love for a while, and dumped her on her birthday. :rolleyes:

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest repeat_on_echo

^ Woooooow, he was so sexy when he took off his shirt. :)

Love Iljimae because of him (and LJK :) )!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest anhhai

hi there....thank god that i find this forum. i really thought i am the only one admiring park shi hoo...his voice is so sexy deep and his eyes can tell you how he is feeling..looooveee him...

do anyone know why it takes so long until he get our attention...now he is almost 30 or over 30....but he looks so young....

Guest dimensi0n

park shi hoo is awesome in iljimae! he stood out as soon as he came on :) please don't get offended when i say this, but at first look in the earlier episodes, i thought some of his features reminded me of Rain :3

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pachia

he is a total hottie.

i love him in how to meet a perfect neighbor.

he's so handsome.

wish he played in more dramas...especially as a lead character.

Thank God I've finally found this board. I love PSH's character in Iljimae. He's definitely awesome!!! I hope it's not 2 late to like love him...OMG!!! I adore him so much after watching Iljimae...

Guest jojijunjy

Ooh, what's the award for? He salutes with experience so he's been thru MS correct? Love the pics. He's soooo cool!

Oh, wouldn't he look sharp in one of those outfits? :blush: But I haven't heard any news of him being in the army before. :unsure: Or he probably went and came back already and we just didn't know about it.

I love this man.

Guest valley girl

1978????? he looks so young not a man that just turn 30!! really i thought he was same age with jun ki or younger!!..

Guest Cheon Changmin

does anyone has a downloadable version of the "very heartbreaking words" and "sarang hae" where he appears? I knew him through those vids, but I was never able to download them :(

Guest ricegod

just finished Iljimae, he's one of the leads playing against Lee Jun Ki's character...Shi Hoo's definitely my favorite--I drool every time he comes on screen tee hee

Archived