Park Shi Hoo 박시후

Guest chancy426

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest anggiehaha

Thank you huangsy for the pics! Umm btw, if i'm not mistaken, is that the girl who also played in How To Meet A Perfect Neighbor? Are they real-life-couple? And is PSH a model? Oh My :w00t:

Guest huangsy

Thank you huangsy for the pics! Umm btw, if i'm not mistaken, is that the girl who also played in How To Meet A Perfect Neighbor? Are they real-life-couple? And is PSH a model? Oh My :w00t:

Yes, Min Ji Hye acted in that drama.

I'm not sure if PSH is a model-turn-actor but he sure does have model good looks.

PSH's father is a model !

Also, in Korea, fashion designers like Andre Kim, often use actors/actresses as fashion or catwalk models.

Guest anggiehaha

I'm not sure if PSH is a model-turn-actor but he sure does have model good looks.

PSH's father is a model !

Yeah, he sure does :):) Oh his father is a model? Well no wonder then heehee. Btw, are Min Ji Hye and PSH real life couple?

Aaah this thread is so quiet :(

Yeah, he sure does :):) Oh his father is a model? Well no wonder then heehee. Btw, are Min Ji Hye and PSH real life couple?

Aaah this thread is so quiet :(

Min Ji Hye and Park Shi Hoo are not real life couple n_n

I think Designer Andre chose them

because they just did a drama together.

Guest anggiehaha

Min Ji Hye and Park Shi Hoo are not real life couple n_n
Yay! hihi, i hope he's single :D:P

suejinners:: hi! hm do you happen to have a link for the ad? hihi thanks in advance

Guest jojijunjy

Delighted to find this Park Si Hoo thread...this actor is wonderful! I've been in altered states since watching Perfect Neighbor. I totally fell for PSH. His character captured my heart, my sympathy, and PSH the actor took my breath away. It's been several days now since watching How to Meet A Perfect Neighbor and I'm still walking around in a daze like a love-sick puppy... I have not felt this way about a star in a while...ha, ha.

Everyone should check this drama out. It's not just a comedy like the drama title suggests. It's much much more.

Love those Andre Kim photos. I'm want to find his catwalk in action on youtube? He's definitely got the perfect model physique (and experience I gather since his father was a clothing designer/model?) You showcased all his "talents" in Perfect Neighbor.

I didnt like his character in WSAYF but in HTMAPN...

I was like 'wow' how could he go from just a typically good looking to a totally handsome-dashing man!

Something about 'him' before didnt appeal to me but now i can see why my friend had a crush on him.

My smile is like this when i see him smile. ^____________________________^

My mom was mesmerized by him too. (i guess that's why she started watching HTMAPN too! haha.)

Guest lOveKorea

i've just known him from his cameo role in Delightful Girl and loved him. :lol: since i found out he'd be in the same drama with my Junki, cant wait till March *sigh* too long >_<

Guest jojijunjy

Thanks for all the nice pics everyone. Currently in love with this guy! Definitely looking for his next projects. He has all the prerequisites for a great star, and hopefully, there be more of his talents to share and admire soon!

i've just known him from his cameo role in Delightful Girl and loved him. :lol: since i found out he'd be in the same drama with my Junki, cant wait till March *sigh* too long >_<

^ wow... i can't remember who he was in Delightful Girl Chunhyang. can anyone help me ? :lol:

edit - haha... okay did some digging.

he came out as Hong Chaerin's (played by actress Park Sieun) boyfriend. dude i still can't remember his face. :lol: he must of came out like really briefly or something.

Guest jojijunjy

Thanks for the MKMF pics! Great to see how popular he's getting. I wonder what award did he present at the MKMF and whose Chae Jun Won? Can't wait to see photos from his first fan meeting and looking forward to his next drama Lee Junki.

(rewatching Perfect Neighbor to quell my addiction...I miss him.)

Archived