Park Shi Hoo 박시후

Guest chancy426

some PArk Si Hoo's MV. Hope u Enjoy it! CLick the link

warning:

The first two MVs are relate, so u should watched part one fist.

part 1: Jisun (지선) - 사랑해 (feat. 알렉스) from Digital Single 각인(刻人)

part 2: ALEX (알렉스) - 너무 아픈 이 말 (feat. 지선) from Digital Single 각인(刻人)

[HQ] Kim Bum Soo Feat. Park Shi Hoo- Taste of Separation

I hope I'm not repost it. haha blush.gif

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chenning

@ccandrea

thanks for posting the links for the MVs!! Missing Sihoo a lot.... hoping to see him on screen soon!!

Guest chenning

Hi guys, I've just finished watching Prosecutor Princess and completely fall for Seo byun [hope that's how it spells in Korean :P] and this hottest man on earth Park Shi Hoo  :wub:. He's not only madly handsome but I really love his acting. PP has been the best drama for this 1st half of 2010 for me and I'm re-watching it now [which rarely happens to me]. I want to watch more of his work, could any of you suggest some for me? :D I'm wondering if I should try Iljimae. Can u guys summarize sth about his character for me plz? ^_^ I don't watch Korean historical dramas very often so I'm not sure if I should watch this one.

Thanks so much and all the best to our beloved Park Shi Hoo ^__^ Hope he can get more recognition for his talent and hotness :P [i feel he's kinda under-rated :-s]

totally agree with you~ I'm also having the same thought that Park Si-hoo is actually under-rated... really hope that he'll get more attention and recognition in the future...

Same as you, PP is definitely the best drama for the 1st half of 2010~!!!   

After i watched PP, i opted Iljimae for the sake of Park Sihoo.... To be honest, i did a little fast forwarding (mostly Lee Jun Ki's fighting scenes) when i was watching Iljimae cause my main focus was Sihoo (Sihoo was the second lead). Sihoo was so HOT in Iljimae, a lot of topless Sihoo can be seen in Iljimae... 

you can have a look at our previous posts in page 16,17 & 18 ?? (i'm not sure)

Oh ya, Iljimae was also my very first Korean historical drama~!!

charijm3E.jpg

You may visit Iljimae's thread in soompi forum for more details:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=171482

There's one drama that is highly recommended if you are interested to know more about Park Sihoo's acting development, i.e. Family Honor (a.k.a Glory of Family)

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=217828&st=0

i hope you find the above information helpful. Love Sihoo~!!wub.gif

Guest monkie2804

@chenning: thank you very much for your suggestions. I'll start to watch Iljimae from today. I'm glad that with the success of PP, his name is gaining much more attention now. I heard he's become rather famous in China :D I'll patiently wait for his next awesome project.

I read somewhere that he also played in "Which stars are you from?" with Kim Rae Won and Jung Ryeo Won,etc. Was it a good drama? Seems his role was small in that one.

Guest Zombie

Those whom had watch the show will feel that PSH did stole the show from LJK in Ijimah.

His character there was superb cool.

Guest gingerpeach

^ I did feel like PSH shined a bit more than LJK at times haha. That's why I was even more disappointed to find out that PSH didn't even get much recognition (no award!!) for his role. :( Booo.

Guest chenning

^ I did feel like PSH shined a bit more than LJK at times haha. That's why I was even more disappointed to find out that PSH didn't even get much recognition (no award!!) for his role. :( Booo.

yea... Iljimae won quite a number of awards in 2008 but none was belonged to PSH, sad sad ....tears.gif

Guest chenning

Asking for "i-poll" support from Sihoo's international fans

Dear All, please help to vote for Sihoo!!! Your vote is very much appreciated!!!

Please click on the link below and you'll find the link to participate in the poll.

http://www.parksihoo...?id=news&no=338

Thanks in advance!!! *Sihoo! Hwaiting*

edited @25.07.2010

Latest ranking: 

No.1 Park SiHoo @ 48% (SiHoo's votes are slightly higher)

No.2 Lee Min Ho @ 48%

Guest blackjackVip

i just backtracked a couple of pages and i read an interview saying that he will never make a drama into truth?

so what he means by that is he never was involved in a romantic relationship with his co-stars?

i actually adore that, coz sometimes if u date ur female lead u would lose professionalism? lol.

anyways, he had had 3 ex-girlfriends?!

woah, that's actually kinda alot for me...hehehe

i wonder why they broke up...kekeke

Guest Crystal392

Park Shi Hoo is awesome!

I loved him on Prosecutor Princess.

Thanks to everyone who shares news, pics and info about him ^_^

Guest gingerpeach

anyways, he had had 3 ex-girlfriends?!

woah, that's actually kinda alot for me...hehehe

i wonder why they broke up...kekeke

Really, three only? Keep in mind the guy is 32 :P I think three is a low number for him. Especially considering how gorgeous and charming he is LOL.

I wonder what he's been up to these days.

Guest chenning

Really, three only? Keep in mind the guy is 32 :P I think three is a low number for him. Especially considering how gorgeous and charming he is LOL.

I wonder what he's been up to these days.

yea... i think 3 is a low number... he's 32 this year and he ended his last relationship 4 years ago.

According to deannadsc's post on PP thread @ 18th July 2010, 

http://www.soompi.co...=331171&st=4620

Sihoo seems to be having a short vacation in China, but i'm not sure if he has left China already as at todate. The Korean Fan Cafe is arranging a Fan Meeting in Seoul in August, but the exact date and time are not confirmed yet, still in the middle of discussion with Eyagi.  

Guest blackjackVip

yea... i think 3 is a low number... he's 32 this year and he ended his last relationship 4 years ago.

oh! so he's 32 now? wow, that's kinda old...lol

but keep in mind that maybe he keeps a relationship long...and i think that's better than ending a relationship sooner and having another one and another one..

i think he's more of a "serious relationship" kinda guy...

so i like it. hehe :D

his girlfriends were lucky... :P

btw, his last gf was from 4 years ago? WOAH!

he's available?? eeeeeeeeeeeep!!!

HOT BACHELOR RIGHT THERE!!

i bet he's thinking of settling down by now, considering his age...

maybe the next gf he will meet will be the last...kekeke

Guest chenning

oh! so he's 32 now? wow, that's kinda old...lol

but keep in mind that maybe he keeps a relationship long...and i think that's better than ending a relationship sooner and having another one and another one..

i think he's more of a "serious relationship" kinda guy...

so i like it. hehe :D

his girlfriends were lucky... :P

btw, his last gf was from 4 years ago? WOAH!

he's available?? eeeeeeeeeeeep!!!

HOT BACHELOR RIGHT THERE!!

i bet he's thinking of settling down by now, considering his age...

maybe the next gf he will meet will be the last...kekeke

Sihoo should be single and available now... despite his rumor with KSY ... happy.gif

Annyeong PSHers!

I read somewhere that he also played in "Which stars are you from?" with Kim Rae Won and Jung Ryeo Won,etc. Was it a good drama? Seems his role was small in that one.
So glad you asked about WSAYF. It's actually one of my favorites (i'm quite picky when it comes to dramas XD) and was the first drama i saw of PSH. He plays the 2nd male lead who is interested in the main girl. What i liked about his character in that drama was that although he was the man that liked the main girl, he never appeared to be too overbearing. His character was respectful, calm, and quite cool. Very mature. I thought that was adorable about PSH and so natural to him, but even then, i had to remain faithful to the main couple of the drama. You should definitely watch it if you want a good romantic comedy, beautiful OST, and Park Shi Hoo! XD

I adore PSH and i think he's such a suave person. He appears so proper and handsome and yet he's so bubbly cute at the same time! My favorite work of his has got to be PP so far (so much chemistry with KSY!!) and i can't wait to hear about his next work. *sigh* But i'm not ready for him to move on from his cool Lawyer Seo In Woo title.XD

Guest asianstar

Does anyone know where does he usually read fans message? Maybe someone can ask him to join twitter world !!! :).

Guest chenning

Does anyone know where does he usually read fans message? Maybe someone can ask him to join twitter world !!! :).

Hi asianstar !!

Sihoo always leaves his messages on his Korean Fan Cafe named Sihoo Rang.

If you understand korean, you may visit Sihoo Rang's website http://cafe.daum.net/pyungholove.

There is also an International Fan Site for Park SiHoo, http://www.parksihoo.com/

You can read SiHoo's messages which had been translated in English in this website .

You may leave your message to Sihoo at this fan site and maybe suggest to him to join twitter~!!! ^^

Guest patricedee

Lurve him in PP!!! :wub: Based on what i read from YEH's thread, he's also in the choices for the male lead of Love Song (YEH's upcoming drama) :):D:)

Archived