[manga] I.s. (aiesu)

Guest Misao

Guest Misao

about intersexualintersexuality_v08_001.jpg

QUOTEI.S. (Pronounced Aiesu in Japanese) is not your everyday manga. This manga strictly deals with cases of intersexuality. I.S. stands for Inter Sexuality.

If you don't know what intersexuality is, refer to Wikipedia : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersexual

By no means, this is a perverted series. This manga deals with very serious issues with intersexuality people. The pain they go through, the troubles they confront, and ultimately their inability to reproduce and even find a partner who will accept them as they are - It's all there in a form of manga.

The drawing of this manga is modern. In fact, the style of the drawing is not much different from your everyday manga.

The series is consisted with cases, each deals with different people though some cases are much longer and more dramatic than others.

I realize this manga is not for everyone. However, if you can handle the truth, this series might be very refreshing and give you insight.

Honestly, I never knew what intersexual existed until I read this manga. (I remember there's one episode about it in Grey's Anatomy, but I didn't really get it.) It's very interesting annd emotional about how they went through. @_@

Well, I reccomend you people to read it!!

You can read it in this website. Click! Although, you need to sign up for it~
Volumes: 17 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=3344
intersexuality_v04_001.jpg

intersexuality_v03_001.jpg

Guest Dazzle and Destroy

oh, i remember this.. yeah, i didn't even know it existed as well.. it's very emotional.

• 2 years later...
Guest xxrainbowsun

I just started reading this today.

And like Misao, I didn't know that there were such people.

Maybe I will be back to talk about what I think about the whole manga. (;

I'm currently reading Vol. 2, on TheSpectrum.net

Guest Autumn1430263885

oh yea i remember i somehow randomly stumbled upon this manga and i really never knew this existed before i read it o_O the idea was interesting but i got bored after a few chapters...

Archived