*****best Facial Cleansers?*****

Guest kylie91

Guest kylie91

Please share. ^_^
Hey!

I was curious to know what's the best out there? I have mostly clear skin except for some forehead acne. I would prefer drugstore brands. Thanks guys! ^_^

Guest pandaluv

there isn't a "best" out there because everyones skin is different so different products work for different skin types

Guest oneday

I'm not too fond of Cetaphil because it doesnt take all the oils off, but if you're skin is normal/dry, I'd recommend that.

Basis is good.

I use Kirkland face wash (the one you get at Costco), it's gentle and takes off all the dirt+oil.

Guest SwtMsT

hmm basically, I think I have slightly oily acne prone skin so I always try to use a facial cleanser with Benzyol Peroxide in it and then use literally a drop of oil-free, hypo allergenic moisturizer afterwards (like Clean and Clear moisturizer) because sometimes the BP dries out my skin a little, but it keeps the pimples gone!!

I dunno if you can get it over the counter now, but Proactive really helped my skin...you have to use the 3 step program (wash, toner, moisturizer)...you might have to order it, but it's only like $20 for the three now..

Guest mini.mango

St. Ives and Aveeno are pretty good cleansers. ;]

though you said preferably drugstore cleansers..i had to recommend the shiesedo's pureness deep cleansing foam.

it works great and it lasts long too! :D but they sorta are on the pricey side. like $18?

Guest yamaki_LOVE

i use bio oil even when i break out but it fades my scar

and i stop using it for a while and im using VOV brand skin softener Toner

whom i bought from Jacye89 one of soompi seller

and wow it made my skin really soft

and i didnt break out that much now :D

Guest crackednut

I have acne prone skin and the BP cleansers never seemed to help me much, just irritate my skin more

I've been using Basis Cleaner Clean face wash for a while now, and its my favorite

its gentle, and leaves my face very refreshed feeling, and not too tight or dry

Guest akira53

there isn't a "best" out there because everyones skin is different so different products work for different skin types

I love cetaphil cleanser :)

Guest x soo freshh

Every skin type is different, so there can't be a definite "best".

I use the Olay's Witch Hazel cleanser thing, and I also use Dickinson's Witch Hazel Astringent. Somehow witch hazel works for my skin. =)

Guest pink1e

I love Oripan soap. It gets rid of everything (including makeup) and leaves your skin squeaky clean, literally lol.

Guest ix3katz

my Kose cleansers

i have an oil cleanser for when i have makeup on

and a regular whitening and cleansing wash

u can get them at T&T (well im not sure about the oil one)

i have rly oily skin and i used to get lots of pimples (i sleep REAL late...eat unhealthy..etc.) until i started using those :)

pretty cheap i'll say..well i got mine in hk n it was less than $10 CAD ... shud be around the same price here

Guest st0le

clearasil_daily_cleanse_DFW_pshot.jpg

My sister and I have tried everything and we finally found this one product. WE SWEAR ON IT! and i had clear skin ever since!

Archived