On 10/3/2021 at 4:53 PM, inspiredbyshj said:

She is really the sweetest ever! 
sometimes i envy their staffs and assistants… awwww 

I thought she’ll gonna make dalgona coffee hahaha

*i hope we can see a vidclip of her parachuting…. Or is it a scene for the movie?! 

Yes, I envy the staffs too! Haha..I never thot of dalgona coffee..may be she has not try before?

Oh, did you click into the weibo link(you may click again into the user main page), the third picture is a few second clip/gif of someone paragliding, can't tell who's that person. I don't think its a scene, coz original source from the manager, they can't review about the movie scene right? 

Coffee truck support from SHJ official fancafe JINIUS.

The banner on top of the truck wrote: " Our Attorney Soo Jin, I'm here to support you." :wub:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUkAzbCpawD/

• Love 2

Coffee truck support from the camera director(Bin Tae Hwan), who previously wrote a letter to her that was mentioned on Soop video clip on the last day of filming(YAMS)!

Great to know that she's enjoying her day off together with the staffs!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

This from yesterday news, coffee truck support from her supporter "Winterofmemory". I guess this is the last cheering support for her movie cassiopeia as today's the last day of filming according to the schedule.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUz5-7jF8Vi/

SHJ wrote on the card "Thank you for not forgetting me every time and supporting  me in every work. As time passes, it becomes a lot of strength and the desire to reciprocate grows. Hope to see you with a good work!" [google trans]:P

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

@hola2jin

i agree.. not quite sure if it has something to do woth the role for the film or she just literally lost weight. 
anyhow, she still looks great! Though i really envy those who get to see and even hug her! Aaaah why seo cute..thankful to see her smile once again.. finally an update! As usual, from fans/staffs… not fr MSoop again..

i hope we all can watch the movie! 

carry on! 

have a good rest Seohen love.. til WOSJ! Stay healthy always! Praying for the movie’s success! Fighting for the next! 

• Like 1

@inspiredbyshjHope that it's just the clothing texture made her looks slim. Yes, definitely she's still glowing beautifully! Errr...but I'm afraid she won't have enough rest... 

From someone's Ig caption, hinted that WOSJ have started filming!!

"I filmed a scene or two for a SBS drama that will be aired next year. Together with the junior reporters. I can't remember the title, but it's a Friday-Saturday drama around February next year. Coming from a reporter to an anchor makes me do things I never thought possible." The hashtag for WOSJ had been deleted!:ph34r:

No worries, may be its not her turn for filming yet? And usually she'll take a nap in between filming.:D 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, hola2jin said:

From someone's Ig caption, hinted that WOSJ have started filming!!

"I filmed a scene or two for a SBS drama that will be aired next year. Together with the junior reporters. I can't remember the title, but it's a Friday-Saturday drama around February next year. Coming from a reporter to an anchor makes me do things I never thought possible." The hashtag for WOSJ had been deleted!

Would this mean, HIY already confirmed?! Haha. Until now I havent heard/read posts about him confirming. Did I miss it(?) 

but gosh, knowing WOSJ has started filming gets me more excited with the drama! 
…aaaand fingers crossed that script reading will be released. Please SBS. Jebal.. 

4 hours ago, hola2jin said:

No worries, may be its not her turn for filming yet? And usually she'll take a nap in between filming.

I hope so. Cos HJ seems so energetic! Haha 

————-cannot wait for more crumbs! /big updates re this! Yay! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hola2jin said:

Yay! Script reading session for WOSJ will happen tomorrow on the 19th! That's really fast..yeah they'll start filming in Nov!! 

2 hours ago, hola2jin said:

@inspiredbyshj finally you got the answer, HIY is confirmed! 

Oh yes! Finally!

I am so happy right now! Monday news are the best! 

our girl is really busy.. no break! Sending her 1000% more strength! 
thanks @hola2jin for the update post! 
idk but i’m really excited for WOSJ! 

• Blob 1

14 hours ago, inspiredbyshj said:

Oh yes! Finally!

I am so happy right now! Monday news are the best! 

our girl is really busy.. no break! Sending her 1000% more strength! 
thanks @hola2jin for the update post! 
idk but i’m really excited for WOSJ! 

@inspiredbyshj I'm excited for WOSJ too! And thank you for thanking me :D, but..mianhae I'll be taking a short break from posting here...:ph34r:

More news about WOSJ!!  It's exciting to read about their characters in WOSJ!!:partyblob:

• Love 1

'Why Oh Soo Jae' is a painful but thrilling story of Oh Soo Jae (Seo Hyun Jin), a cold lawyer who has become empty while pursuing only success, and Gong Chan (Hwang In Yeop), a law school student who is not afraid of anything to protect her. The story of two people whose lives have been turned in the wrong direction due to a wrong choice, who are trying to escape from the depths of the abyss, raises expectations for the birth of a different 'mystery melodrama (LAW)'.

Above all, the interesting combination of Seo Hyun Jin, Hwang In Yeop and Heo Jun Ho raises expectations, Seo Hyun Jin takes on the roles of 'Oh Soo Jae', a star lawyer who swallows regret and becomes poisoned, and carries the drama hard. Oh Soo Jae is the youngest partner lawyer at a leading TK law firm and one of the top ace recognized by others. Equipped with a fighting spirit that made anyone kneel, and self righteousness that has nothing to fear in the world, she ran horribly and desperately for perfect success. The direction of her life has been seriously changed by the wrong choice she believed to be an opportunity for success, but she is heading for a higher place with poison instead of regret. Seo Hyun Jin who is absolutely trusted by the public, unleashes Oh Soo Jae, who hides an empty inner side stained with scars in a cold face with a big amplitude.

extracts from:- https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/108/0002997775

• Like 2

6 hours ago, hola2jin said:

Someone spotted them filming for WOSJ! Wow..she had dyed her hair!! 

Omg I thought they were gonna start filming in November??? 

On 10/19/2021 at 3:23 PM, inspiredbyshj said:

Straight mid length or high bun! Hehe

I thought we’d get RDTK kind of vibes but her hair is longer and dyed??? Maybe it’s the past or something ???

does anyone know who the actor in the pic is? :ph34r:

let me finish rewatching YAMS I can’t focus lol

• Like 2