I'm too busy these days....:mellow::(

On 8/31/2021 at 11:23 AM, inspiredbyshj said:

also, love this gifts for HJ! 

cr: jinius_shj

The Blackfields picture on the glass, mini tangerine, butterfly and black cat are all seooo cute! So special!!

On 8/31/2021 at 8:16 PM, shjfan23 said:
On 8/31/2021 at 11:23 AM, inspiredbyshj said:

Did they release the YAMS script reading? Any news? 

They did not release anything related to YAMS script reading. Maybe they did it via zoom. LOL!!!

Before YAMS's going to premiere, the admin of Ig bomida21 ever mentioned that the release of script reading vid was put on hold due to spoiler???(and I don't understand what was that & why), in the end...they didn't release?! I wonder did they save it for the director's cut? 

On 9/1/2021 at 2:24 PM, inspiredbyshj said:

Moving on… i’ll just wait for WOSJ… idk but i’m really excited for this one! (will they start filming by end of this year or january maybe) sorry i forgot the timeline already haha

WOSJ rumor to start filming in Nov. And the premiere date kept changing from Jan2022..to Mar..then..Feb..? :crazymad:

And movie filming shall starts on 9th Sept, few days away...she's really enjoying her break, hehe..she went to the same nail salon! :)

• Like 1
  • Love 2

15 hours ago, hola2jin said:
On 9/1/2021 at 2:24 PM, inspiredbyshj said:

Moving on… i’ll just wait for WOSJ… idk but i’m really excited for this one! (will they start filming by end of this year or january maybe) sorry i forgot the timeline already haha

WOSJ rumor to start filming in Nov. And the premiere date kept changing from Jan2022..to Mar..then..Feb..? 

And movie filming shall starts on 9th Sept, few days away...she's really enjoying her break, hehe..she went to the same nail salon!

WOSJ is so soon! And yet I can’t see any article about InYeop confirming the drama haha (well I hope it premieres on HJ’s birthmonth!)

I like that white/nude tone art… i’m wondering how the manicurist felt while doing Hj’s nails… i envy her.. ㅋㅋㅋ

is the salon somewhere in Seoul? I wanna go there someday when I visit Korea.. 

—————-

and right, there are those preparing for coffee truck. Readying for the movie filming! They’re really sweet! :fullofhearts:

i hope we can see HJ on an update for this film.. i miss seeing her off cam. 

• Love 2

19 hours ago, hola2jin said:

WOSJ rumor to start filming in Nov. And the premiere date kept changing from Jan2022..to Mar..then..Feb..? 

Maybe it’s because of Covid case in SK. They maybe changing the filming sched due to restrictions.

But hopefully it will no long move after feb.

3 hours ago, inspiredbyshj said:

I like that white/nude tone art… i’m wondering how the manicurist felt while doing Hj’s nails… i envy her.. ㅋㅋㅋ

is the salon somewhere in Seoul? I wanna go there someday when I visit Korea.. 

I love the nail art too! So simple! According to their IG acct, they are in Gangnam Area. 

56 minutes ago, hola2jin said:

Behind-the-scenes of Rosemont making film with Seo Hyun Jin.

Oh how I love how simple she is here. Different from her Agatha shoot during RDTK.

• Love 2

19 hours ago, shjfan23 said:
20 hours ago, hola2jin said:

Behind-the-scenes of Rosemont making film with Seo Hyun Jin.

Oh how I love how simple she is here. Different from her Agatha shoot during RDTK.

I agree, this one is simpler.. 

But i honestly can’t distinguish the difference. I mean gosh. 4 years gap yet HJ looks the same! 

-wishing everyone’s safe and healthy! 

• Love 2

There some pictures on twitter showing the movie(Cassiopeia/Dementia) filming site, but its too far...difficult to spot HJ! And I've problem to post it here! Some said she's wearing high heels?! :)

*Edit

Finally..able to post it..:P

The scriptbook having image of cassiopeia on it! :w00t:

• Love 1

On the morning of the 15th, a representative of 'Cassiopeia' said, "Ahn Sung Ki and Seo Hyun Jin confirmed their appearance, and they cranked in on the 9th."

This work depicts the pain of Soo Jin (Seo Hyun Jin), who is trying to live a perfect life as a lawyer, mother, and daughter, and In Woo (Ahn Sung ki), a loving father, who suddenly finds themselves in the middle of their lives.

Ahn Sung Ki, a 'national actor', takes on the role of In Woo in the play and works with Seo Hyun Jin. It is the first meeting of new and old luxury actors who believe and see, raising expectations for acting synergy.

Seo Hyun Jin, who has returned to the screen after a long time, takes on the role of Soo Jin, a lawyer who is building a successful career. She shows affectionate father-daughter chemistry Ahn Sung Ki and warm mother-daughter chemistry with Joo Ye Rim, a child actor who appears as a daughter, and unfolds various emotional performances. Joo Ye Rim appeared in the movie 'My House'. [google trans]

-article from naver/my daily

September Drama Actor Brand Reputation Rankings Announced

The Korean Business Research Institute has revealed this month's brand reputation rankings for drama actors!

The rankings were determined through a data analysis of the media coverage, participation, interaction, and community indexes of 50 actors who appeared in dramas that aired between August 20 to September 20.

28. Seo Hyun Jin

https://www.soompi.com/article/1489485wpp/september-drama-actor-brand-reputation-rankings-announced-3

• Like 1

Coffee truck to SHJ...plus bento lunch set for her and staffs! Looks like its were sent today to Cassiopeia filming location.

You can go to HyunJinLight's Ig to view the yummy food, if I copy the link to here, unable to submit post successfully! :ph34r:

HyunJinLight's always seo supportive! :wub:

Edited by hola2jin
  • Love 1

On 9/23/2021 at 11:24 PM, hola2jin said:

Coffee truck to SHJ...plus bento lunch set for her and staffs! Looks like its were sent today to Cassiopeia filming location.

You can go to HyunJinLight's Ig to view the yummy food, if I copy the link to here, unable to submit post successfully! 

HyunJinLight's always seo supportive!

Hyunjin eonnie, fighting! Super nice bento made me hungry ㅋㅋㅋ

• Love 1

On 9/25/2021 at 5:38 PM, inspiredbyshj said:

Hyunjin eonnie, fighting! Super nice bento made me hungry ㅋㅋㅋ

Yeah, by visual we knew it's delicious! :P And they're so thoughtful with that super healthy herbal drinks, no wonder Hyun Jin came out twice and used her own tumbler (can drinks more & slowly sip..sip).:D Whenever there's a fan support, I felt happy & encouraged at the same time for her. And looks like there's another coffee/food truck support(?) for her from chinese fan tonight!  :winkx:

Days ago, saw pictures of the movie filming site was at mountain area, full of greenery. So curious why ma ma cum lawyer 'Soo Jin' went there and not stay in the city working? And I also have a glimpse of 'Soo Jin' with long straight hair neatly tied up, even it's just her back side, I can tell she's beautiful! :) Last day of filming will end on 10th Oct, and I guess we have to wait a few months later for the movie to be released, looking forward it will  be shown in my country?

Hope Hyun Jin & everyone stay healthy! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I saw from staff's Ig, brought back home the flowers..& minions, whoa..they even thought of people working with SHJ! :wub: 

Caption: Hyun Jin came out and got Iced Americano on a tumbler. After the shoot at 1am, all the staff came out to pack the food and went back to the hostel. HJ was tired from shooting and went to the hostel early. The manager greeted the boss and went back to Seoul instead. [its rough trans from google-hope you guys don't mind] :P

• Love 1

Coffee truck support from SeoHyunJin's supporters(Bomgil)!

Seo creative & fun illustrations to ask SHJ questions!

Q. Favorite weather?

HJ: Snow, rain seen from inside, rainbow.

Q. Balance game

I'm fine even if I don't sleep vs Even if you eat a lot, you'll not gain weight.

HJ: No for both.

Q. Curious about MBTI

HJ: infp

Q. Hawaiian Pizza

HJ: Dislike

Q. 7 likes/dislikes drinks

HJ: Only dislike Dr Pepper(red can)

triangle sign=I don't drink

Q. Things I want to do with my fans someday?

HJ: Chatting, strolling, day trips.

:fullofhearts:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for all the updates @hola2jin !! 
I dont know too how to play that Balance game tho haha. And good they prepared those questions! I was shocked i dint know she’s not into hawaiian pizza.. that’s one of my fave.. ㅠ ㅠ 

***about that photo spotted… i hope that hairstyle will last up until WOSJ… still into high bun or mid length straight jebal… 

and really good luck to the movie with all the support fr fans.. they are really loving and supportive indeed! 

hope i can watch it too in my country. But way too impossible.. nevertheless, fighting! 

• Love 1