On 10/10/2019 at 8:01 PM, shjfan23 said:

Looks like hyunjinlight have an upcoming project. Let’s support it!!

seriously hyunjin fans are something :tears:

Usually it's agency work for releasing season greeting and artist stuffs (?) but the fans always the ones who did it huhuuuu

And look, 

They made these too for their team? I meant, it's not the first time they sent some gifts to the team (even soop who rarely posted about their birthday artists posted hyunjins fans gifts they received on her birthday and they did it the same as other artist fans also sent to them)

• Like 4
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, SweetLullaby said:

Still can't get used to the hair my eyes are used to Han Segye's long hair :sweatingbullets:

The Ig owner hashtag 16th Dec, not sure is that going to be Blackdog premiere date? :unsure:

Let's reminisce on her Han Segye's long hair!:D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On ‎10‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 3:30 AM, justright said:

oh! from director song, I thought it's from hyunjinlight.

I also can't get used to her short hair, even shorter than her RDTK look but she looks so young too.

HyunJinLight's support truck on the way.. and not to forget the Thai fans also on their gear to support! As this year Hyun Jin's 18th Anniversary Debut coincide with Blackdog filming period, HyunJinLight is thinking of doing a buffet support, plus a subway adv. next year for her birthday celebration, provided there's enough funds.

Not sure was it the stylist's idea to cut her hair so short? Probably they think that Han SeGye's vibe  is so strong, this teacher role needs a new image. We will get used to it after watching Blackdog. :joy:

Photos of HJ and Blackdog male lead.

HJ spotted at a restaurant in Yangyang

• Like 5

On 10/18/2019 at 5:07 PM, hola2jin said:

HyunJinLight's support truck on the way.. and not to forget the Thai fans also on their gear to support! As this year Hyun Jin's 18th Anniversary Debut coincide with Blackdog filming period, HyunJinLight is thinking of doing a buffet support, plus a subway adv. next year for her birthday celebration, provided there's enough funds.

Not sure was it the stylist's idea to cut her hair so short? Probably they think that Han SeGye's vibe  is so strong, this teacher role needs a new image. We will get used to it after watching Blackdog. :joy:

Photos of HJ and Blackdog male lead.

HJ spotted at a restaurant in Yangyang

Chinese fans always on another level huhuuuuu it will be great for having a buffet (if I'm not mistaken, her kr fans did it before for debut anniversary with rdtk team) :tears: And I wanna see her face on that led monitor too ㅠㅠ hopefully they can go through it! 

Tbh but I appreciate the work to make her different for each project. Same as this kinda hairstyle. It's not seojung or segye or haeyoung or sooji either. It's go haneul ssaem trademark ^^

Awww they praised these two actresses :tears:

• Like 4

hello Hyunjinies~ 

this is my 1st post in here:D

I'am Seo Hyun Jin Int'nl admin..i read about upcoming project for black dog..i talk to giselle_tw on twitter about rice wreath project but seems she is busy so i decide to post in here~ last time project is coordinating by angel (miss her).

i'm not sure about paradicez is she still active in here?

i will be raising fund for black dog but i dont have paypall account..so until now i still hold it. hyunjin fan asked me in instagram but not answer her yet.

so i wanna ask how to doing this project like last time.hope to get you answer asap.

thank you:) 

• Like 5

On 10/21/2019 at 3:51 AM, seohyunjin Int'nl said:

hello Hyunjinies~ 

this is my 1st post in here:D

I'am Seo Hyun Jin Int'nl admin..i read about upcoming project for black dog..i talk to giselle_tw on twitter about rice wreath project but seems she is busy so i decide to post in here~ last time project is coordinating by angel (miss her).

i'm not sure about paradicez is she still active in here?

i will be raising fund for black dog but i dont have paypall account..so until now i still hold it. hyunjin fan asked me in instagram but not answer her yet.

so i wanna ask how to doing this project like last time.hope to get you answer asap.

thank you:) 

Hi @angel2013 did everything regarding money n stuff. I just do KOR-ENG translations here. Don't have a Paypal acc either :( if you couldn't get a hold of @paradicez on twt no hope for here :lol: I'd say try asking @fountainstripes on twt. I don't have a twt account based on she so I haven't talked to her. Don't know if she's still taking care of stuff. PM me here if you have anymore questions. Twitter is fine too.

• Like 3

@hola2jin Wow! Hyunjinlight might be doing subway ad, that's awesome. I saw the subway ad design in Twitter quite some time ago. 

I'm also impressed with the Thai fans. They started small and growing and actively giving more and more support.

Btw, one glance at the male lead, does he resemble song joong ki? Haha.

@SweetLullaby  I'll assist the admin of seohyunjin international as much as I can. I'll chat with her privately.

• Like 3

Fundraising for Black Dog by has begun

I just can't find any details on when it will be broadcast. Happy that it is pre-produced so the actors aren't working overtime  and we won't have rushed finale but if this isn't going to be shown this year, it's a whole year of no new HJ project. Argh!!! :dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Thanks @LifesLikeThat for sharing the SHJ international fans fund raising campaign. This year this club will represent all other international fans to support HJ's drama by giving her a rice wreath at the drama press conference. As you have noticed, Soop has paid attention to rice wreaths support and began posting it online. We would like to show our queen again that her international fans are still behind her.

I encourage all her fans to support this fund raising campaign by SHJ intl fan club. Thanks.

@shjfan23 @SweetLullaby @hola2jin @guestra @fallinlovewithHJ @whatsmyname52 @saku08

I sincerely apologise if I missed out any other names which I shouldn't bcoz I only get the  names from my latest notifications.

Edit: December 16 is the premiere date

https://www.soompi.com/article/1361950wpp/seo-hyun-jin-ra-mi-ran-and-ha-joon-confirmed-to-lead-new-tvn-drama

• Thanks 3

On 10/28/2019 at 1:10 PM, LifesLikeThat said:

Oh the drama god must've heard my prayers! :D The synopsis sounds very interesting, can't wait.

Yeah! It really sounds good and it revolves around HJ’s character. It’s all about her!

So happy that she got a project that’s not really about being with some guy. This is a different kind of drama for her. :D

• Like 4

On ‎10‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 9:52 PM, justright said:

Btw, one glance at the male lead, does he resemble song joong ki? Haha.

Yeah, at one glance but not the second! :D

On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 10:29 AM, LifesLikeThat said:

BTS bits that I don't remember seeing of SHJ and LMK. They must've had so much fun during filming, so much laughter! The chemistry of these two are the best. 

Agree they have the best chemistry! I first saw this on twitter and clicked for replay so many times! In my world no other couple's chemistry can beat them! Watching their bts really provide me so much endorphins!:lol:

On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 9:07 PM, justright said:

Thanks @LifesLikeThat for sharing the SHJ international fans fund raising campaign. This year this club will represent all other international fans to support HJ's drama by giving her a rice wreath at the drama press conference. As you have noticed, Soop has paid attention to rice wreaths support and began posting it online. We would like to show our queen again that her international fans are still behind her.

I encourage all her fans to support this fund raising campaign by SHJ intl fan club. Thanks.

@shjfan23 @SweetLullaby @hola2jin @guestra @fallinlovewithHJ @whatsmyname52 @saku08

I sincerely apologise if I missed out any other names which I shouldn't bcoz I only get the  names from my latest notifications.

Sure! It's just a pity not in the name of SHJ Soompi's fan! 

On ‎10‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 1:10 AM, LifesLikeThat said:

Oh the drama god must've heard my prayers! :D The synopsis sounds very interesting, can't wait.

Now then I know there is a drama god! So next prayer request: Black Dog high rating.. :wub:

• Like 4