1 hour ago, justright said:

My reaction is late towards this. I saw her answer to the question 'Don't you feel lonely?' haha. I thought that was a good answer (in twitter) and now I'm interested in what were they talking about prior to this question :).

Btw, anyone knows why i can't mention a username like you all always did. That's why i seldom use this feature. For eg, @angel2013 @uknowahah  you don't see the names highlighted and you don't get any notification from me, right? Thanks.

Hmmm..I don't know, I have no problem tagging people, and yes if you don't see it highlighted it does mean we don't get any notification from you. Sometimes its a bit slow for them to pull it up, so you can try waiting a bit for the list to come up to select as you type each letter, or alternatively, I save it then go back to edit it to put in the tags - I do this because it doesn't allow me to do tagging on several people, don't know why either.

Haha you will be disappointed if you want to know what is prior to that question, nothing relating to that really...:D 

It's a long interview and trying to get the right trans to all Hyunjinies so its taking a longer while, but we are very blessed to have many who are helping us to sort out these out! I want to say thanks to those in twitter and as well as @Pointree here who is helping us with some doubts and queries. Wait for it. kkkk @jenn96 you are in the team so you are automatically included in the 'us':tongue:

Now it will be just great if we could get some confirmation on the casting soon..I mean SOON! lol

• Like 6

@jenn96 

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/07/yang-se-jong-up-to-romance-seo-hyun-jin-in-temperature-of-love/

'She’s intelligent and a little odd, and her nickname is “Curiosity Heaven.” - I do not know where this source comes from. In the original novel and scenario synopsis, HER(Hyun-soo's) nickname is Jane and the nickname comes from New Zealander film director, Jane Campion. 

Seo Hyun-jin has been offered the role of a drama writer in this drama, Temp of love and I think the Scenario writer’s private experience and her bias contains a lot in this character, Hyun-soo. I have read the synopsis and yes, it seems that the writer adapted her novel just aim for SHJ, the most important role.   But the problem was the other male actors in the synopsis. It was not so attractive.  That's why the casting of the drama -specially main male actor- was in trouble. In these circumstances, it seems that YSJ eventually got a  golden chance as a main actor in public TV channel drama.  It's impossible cast under normal condition. 

• Like 7

8 hours ago, Pointree said:

@jenn96 

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/07/yang-se-jong-up-to-romance-seo-hyun-jin-in-temperature-of-love/

'She’s intelligent and a little odd, and her nickname is “Curiosity Heaven.” - I do not know where this source comes from. In the original novel and scenario synopsis, HER(Hyun-soo's) nickname is Jane and the nickname comes from New Zealander film director, Jane Campion. 

Seo Hyun-jin has been offered the role of a drama writer in this drama, Temp of love and I think the Scenario writer’s private experience and her bias contains a lot in this character, Hyun-soo. I have read the synopsis and yes, it seems that the writer adapted her novel just aim for SHJ, the most important role.   But the problem was the other male actors in the synopsis. It was not so attractive.  That's why the casting of the drama -specially main male actor- was in trouble. In these circumstances, it seems that YSJ eventually got a  golden chance as a main actor in public TV channel drama.  It's impossible cast under normal condition. 

Haha yes, I thought it was Jane too bec it was stated as so in the earlier synopsis. So the writer adapted the novel for the female role? It was mentioned on the net previously they are changing to make the male lead role more dominant. If this is so, then it makes sense they casted YSJ who is still new, those established male actors wouldn't want a lead role that is less important than a female lead. But then it will be good for us since we can get see HJ more onscreen. Well whether it will come true or not, I just hope news of it will come out sooner rather than keep us hanging.

Happy weekend everyone! Where's our usual happy GIF duo? @anggun11 and @supergal99 :rolleyes:

• Like 7

According to a article today, Jo Bo-ah ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jo_Bo-ah ) will join "Temp of Love" as the second lead actress. The article also mentioned the other main characters' name(SHJ, YSJ, KJW)

http://isplus.live.joins.com/news/article/article.asp?total_id=21782629&cloc=

But her(JBA) officials said that she has been considering this role now  but has not been confirmed to appear in the drama yet. 

• Like 5

@supergal99 poor girl, I know what you mean! was also stuck in real life for a while, got some respite while on MC now will be back to the grind again.

@Pointree thanks for the info, time is running out, hope we will get confirmation news soon as everybody is dying of curiousity whether she will accept or not. But with the casting, it seems most are positively looking forward to it but mainly Hyunjinies just want her back on screen soon.-_-

• Like 5

I think at this point if she hasn't rejected it, it implies that she is going to, or had already accepted the role. The production team wouldn't have let her held on to the offer for so long otherwise. 

Yes @angel2013 I can't deny that I'm not one of them. Any other considerations are secondary.. I just need her back! :joy:

• Like 5

@uknowahah  i absolutely agree with you :) i don't expect her to turn it down the very last minute affecting the production schedule.

@angel2013  haha be prepared for the rice wreath support project soon.

Btw, who is the PD for this drama? 

** Sorry, i try to edit again, can't seem to tag uknowahah

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, justright said:

@uknowahah  i absolutely agree with you :) i don't expect her to turn it down the very last minute affecting the production schedule.

@angel2013  haha be prepared for the rice wreath support project soon.

Btw, who is the PD for this drama? 

** Sorry, i try to edit again, can't seem to tag uknowahah

Yup!! I don't think they have chosen a PD yet. They will probably announce it after the main cast are finalized. 

I usually just quote instead since it's so much more convenient. 

• Like 5

It was tagged Marie Claire Aug issue. So the prev pic we saw was for mag shoot? Haha so the lobster was not for eating but a prop?

@justright well she better confirm earlier then so we would have more time to gather some donation for the rice wreath support.(but I'll be busy at least for 2 more weeks)

@uknowahah ikr, it would put the prod in a tough spot but if she accepts, I hope her role will be the main focus of the drama, ie take the spot light

• Like 5

According to multiple articles today, P.O(A member(rapper) of boygroup Block-B)  ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/P.O ) joined "Temptation of Love" as a young chef likes hip-hop. His officials confirmed to appear in this drama. It will be his first -debut- drama.

And a major newspaper today reported that SHJ's appearance of this drama was confirmed. Of course, There are many other articles that she still consider appearing of ths drama,  

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Pointree said:

According to multiple articles today, P.O(A member(rapper) of boygroup Block-B)  ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/P.O ) joined "Temptation of Love" as a young chef likes hip-hop. His officials confirmed to appear in this drama. It will be his first -debut- drama.

And a major newspaper today reported that SHJ's appearance of this drama was confirmed. Of course, There are many other articles that she still consider appearing of ths drama,  

As long as she's not confirmed, it still puts our heart on edges wondering what is really the truth! Fingers crossed, we will get firm news soon, whether it will be or  not.

Jump update naver with HyunJin's MeSense FW2017 photos today herehttp://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=8801151&memberNo=1922225

i really love her in berets, as I am busy now, I can't download the pics and share it here, just what I got from twitter, go to the blog and check it out and whoever can share the pics here, please do

and her funny selca pics is so funny I can't:D

• Like 5

- 2002.11.02. 'Channel V Revolution' stage

It was M.I.L.K's last stage of their first album, finishing their activities of that. Yes from that time on they started working on a new album but it did not come out into the world. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, uknowahah said:

Cr: SHJ DC

I kinda miss her short hair :mellow:

lol we are hard to please, when she has short hair, we miss her long hair LMAO

Here's a treat, english translation of Hyun Jin's latest interview Part 1. It was a challenging one to do! but we are very grateful for all the contributors who work to make this possible! Please visit our wordpress site to read it, I will post the link here

• Like 9

On 7/21/2017 at 6:52 PM, Pointree said:

She’s intelligent and a little odd, and her nickname is “Curiosity Heaven.” - I do not know where this source comes from. In the original novel and scenario synopsis, HER(Hyun-soo's) nickname is Jane and the nickname comes from New Zealander film director, Jane Campion. 

You can find the links to the original article.That person gave credits at the past part.I don't   know anything about the book but I think there is something wrong with the original article.

@angel2013 Omg that selfie:lol:

• Like 5

3 hours ago, uknowahah said:

I kinda miss her short hair :mellow:

We're hard to please. I prefer her with long hair :lol:

@angel2013  referring to her interview, she could even recall which episode has which lines. I can't remember which melo lines in ep 7,8. :huh: When she said the ending scene took 10 hours to film, i wonder if it was the wedding scene or the dancing scene.

• Like 5