Have you seen this:

RDTK Bluray promotional video, watch at RDTK daum cafe:

m.cafe.daum.net/nangmandvd

We have to login first to view the video, only allowed to watch the video there, be forbidden to take it out,re-edit or re-upload.

@supergal99 no, i didn't. I just busy on routine life esp we're starting fasting on Ramadhan here:)

• Like 3

6 hours ago, anggun11 said:

Have you seen this:

RDTK Bluray promotional video, watch at RDTK daum cafe:

m.cafe.daum.net/nangmandvd

We have to login first to view the video, only allowed to watch the video there, be forbidden to take it out,re-edit or re-upload.

@supergal99 no, i didn't. I just busy on routine life esp we're starting fasting on Ramadhan here:)

Thanks for this, I just watched it...everyone is there except Kim Sa Bu :huh:

Its on youtube btw so I guess its shareable now? EDITED: It's unlisted so I won't share it here but if you have a daum cafe account, you can just log in and view it,

@supergal99 ?? the second video got no sound? I can hear it or maybe you just click on the tweet and go to the original source but it works fine for me -_-

• Like 2

I think JHB reopened her IG account, and posted this video with Hyunjinie at Jazz Seoul Festival. HJ looks really good in it, looks like she is really enjoying her break to the max. Guess it will be a while before she return to small screen?

• Like 8

Not only that. I think she appeared in Infinite Challenge via a clip from AOHY.

Btw, the thread has been pretty quiet these days. I guess everyone is busy with their daily routine and life. I was browsing through the past pages around 90 onwards and there were quite a number of participants then (some i don't see again or become lurkers?) and were chatty after AOHY completed and before RDTK started.

Well, i also wonder why she didn't do any mag or tv interview after RDTK completed. Perhaps it's all the same old questions again since she did many after AOHY, or she's the type prefer to stay low profile?

I'm quite free these days as i'm enjoying my holidays in another country. I think SHJ is not that popular in this part of the world and i find myself promoting or recommending SHJ's dramas to my fellow countryman here.

• Like 7

@justright haha those were the hey days when AOHY was airing, she got new fans through that but some are just shippers. Good job recommending and promoting SHJ's drama to your fellow countryman! Keep it up! Its a waste that such talent is not widely known. Haha I am also doing the same but I do not have many friends who watch kdramas like me. Because SHJ is not an active SNS person so it will be quieter when she is not involved with any drama at the moment.

@jenn96 really? I thought they already came out? and SHJ fans just made SHJ cuts from the show.

She seems to be really enjoying herself right now, so let's hope she will come back with another good drama soon.

• Like 7

I believe most of them just silent lurker here (including me of course)..its hard to keep the thread hype when we got nothing to talk about cz she love to stay low profile and keep her personal daily private..hope she will join a new drama so she will have more and more fans from that..

Usually i search her name via twitter to know newest news from her..cz she have a quite  active fan account there 

• Like 7

Mesense latest update:

@supergal99 so in there also has a long holiday on hari raya Ied Fitri?

@angel2013 I almost didn't recognize her with her new hairstyle, but she looks so pretty on it also the scarf. Seems she often hang out with jeon hye bin lately.

@justright yes, it from IC. I already watch some clip of it. They did the bet from the kiss scene of dramas.

An article about Kim Eun Sook's next project. I forget the title, "Mr. Sunshine"? There's quite of mention Seo Hyun Jin to be female lead, but it's for the middle of next year. The fact, not only us that keep expecting and waiting for her come back.:)

• Like 7

@anggun11, i just watched that part from the latest episode of IC. AOHY kiss was free for them to watch but other drama kisses, they have to pay for it lol. Actually i prefer noh hee kyung's (dear my friends) and kang eun kyung's (RDTK) dramas than kim eun sook's.

@angel2013, what other potential projects were her name mentioned? I wish i know what they were talking about in DC. It doesn't matter if we just talk about it here, right?

Will the eng sub of let's eat with my friends ep 5 & 6 available anytime soon?

• Like 5

@angel2013 article only mentioned potential actors like jang hyuk, etc, not the female lead. But there's quite netizen's comments suggest to Seo Hyun Jin. I also heard that rumor from DC drama, paired her with Park Bo Gum?

Too bad thats all 'still' rumor, nothing has confirmed.

@justright so it wasn't a bet, but the price they must to pay for the scenes?:o lol... they got a free for AHOY.

Same, i'm not fan of Kim Eun Sook's. Not mean i don't like it, but as @justright said, i prefer like kang eun kyung, for noh hee kyung i like her style on Dear My Friends.

• Like 6

There's going to be an event from Kolping on June 3.

A Trekking Tournament and Seo Hyun Jin is going to participate in the event.

170508_2A.jpg?type=w420@2x

제5회 문경새재 트레킹 대회
2017년 6월 3일 토요일 오전 9시
콜핑이 주관하는
문경새재 트레킹 대회가 문경새재 도립공원에서 열립니다.
산의 풍광을 즐기며 마음 정화를 도모하는 트레킹과 함께
다양한 경품 행사에다가 슬랙라인 체험, 오토캠핑장 체험까지 참여해
오감만족을 실현하는 트레킹 대회!
올해에는 
콜핑 전속모델 서현진도 참가한다고 하니,
제5회 문경새재 트레킹 대회에 애정어린 눈빛과 많은 참여 부탁드립니다.

6월에도 콜핑이면 충분하

>>google translate:

The 5th Mungyeong New Trekking Tournament 
, Saturday, June 3, 2017, 9 am
The Mungyeong New 
Treasure Trekking Competition organized by Colping takes place in Mungyeongsaejae Provincial Park . 
Enjoy the scenery of the mountain with trekking to promote the cleansing mind 
edaga various sweepstakes slack line experience, Jean auto camping experience participating to 
Trek convention to realize your senses satisfied! 
This year, 
Seo Hyunjin , the exclusive model of Colping, is also 
participating in the event. 
Coping is enough in
June !

Sticker image

2017-%EB%AC%B8%EA%B2%BD-%EC%B4%88%EB%8C%

2017-%EB%AC%B8%EA%B2%BD-%EC%B4%88%EB%8C%

http://m.blog.naver.com/kict2014/221017575695

I wonder if she's going to go trekking also, that would be so exciting to see, or if she's just going to grace the opening ceremony but whichever that is, it is still good news for us hyunjinies:)

• Like 9

On 5/29/2017 at 0:40 PM, anggun11 said:

article only mentioned potential actors like jang hyuk, etc, not the female lead. But there's quite netizen's comments suggest to Seo Hyun Jin. I also heard that rumor from DC drama, paired her with Park Bo Gum?

I couldn't find anything in DC.Just a few predictions about when or what genre she is going to choose. I think they were just joking??:ph34r:

I hope IF she gets an offer for Mr.Sunshine she'll wait until the male lead is certain. I don't think she'll get one tho (KES goes only for insanely popular actors)but according to a netizen KES pay tribute to our girl at Baeksang so, who knows??

• Like 9

@jenn96, imo the casting should be based on the age of the roles. I think mr sunshine's age should be in 30s after calculate 1871 (as little boy) to 1900 - 1905 (drama set) mentioned in article. So, for KES to pick actors in 40s to play that role, the actor must not look like an ajusshi soldier although i know she likes won bin very much. Now the question is the age of the female lead role. Only if she's looking for early 30s to match the male lead, then our queen got a chance. Based on her previous choices of leads, she will look for experienced and proven actors. Having a chance to appear in KES drama may bring her stardom to another level especially at international front. There are people who watch KES' drama even if it's about toilet paper lol (somebody commented this at dramabean). It's that crazy. For me, i only like a couple of KES dramas, not all. In fact deep in me, i was hoping for Jo In Sung to collaborate with Hyun Jin.

• Like 9