4 minutes ago, anggun11 said:

Simple but so pretty...

"HAPPY 300 PAGES...!!! Let's get 1000 pages:grin:

yes I agree, I really like her simple hairstyle today, it suits her to a tee

oh my we are at 300pages? didn't really take notice of it :o wow another milestone

67MFdZB.jpg

another big hairband, how did they have time to prepare for this?

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Pointree said:

I just get her sign!

I can't believe this surprise:o

@Pointree what happened to you they calledthe law of attraction just when you focusing and thoughts can make energy of attraction  .

or maybe i did use this law last night when I saw your post :lol:

fancam

• Like 7

Wow! What a pleasant surprise on the sudden fansign. I'm on transit before my long haul flight and see this. Were there many fans despite the sudden announcement? I wish i have someone there to get me her signature. I remember there's once i was in Seoul and i missed seeing an actress just by minutes. I wonder what's the benefit of not giving sufficient prior notice.

Btw, did mbc not release further ic's non aired scenes such as the part she sang a song by HOT?

• Like 7

1 minute ago, justright said:

Wow! What a pleasant surprise on the sudden fansign. I'm on transit before my long haul flight and see this. Were there many fans despite the sudden announcement? I wish i have someone there to get me her signature. I remember there's once i was in Seoul and i missed seeing an actress just by minutes. I wonder what's the benefit of not giving sufficient prior notice.

Btw, did mbc not release further ic's non aired scenes such as the part she sang a song by HOT?

I had even crazy thought , that some in MBC  did that in purpose

• Like 3

South Korean TV Shows: A Must Watch Including ‘Another Oh Hae Young’ & ‘Jealousy Incarnate’

http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/34649/20170511/south-korean-tv-shows-a-must-watch-including-another-oh-hae-young-jealousy-incarnate.htm

....'Another Oh Hae Young' - this show includes stars such as Seo Hyun Jin and Eric Moon. These two are known to maintain a sizzling chemistry on-the-screen. Their steamy kisses are what keeps the show going and the fans surely love it. It's a sweet romantic TV-series that has already given many relationship-goals.

• Like 5

I have probably said like that to her, in my turn. Yes. I prepared for it.

ME:  I'm so happy to see you again... after a long time. I still remember what you told when the first album promotions ended in 2002.  'This is not the end of the first album, but the beginning of preparing for the second album. Please wait our next album!'
I really appriciate your coming back,  can see you and hear your voice again.. I'd like to ask you a favor. Even if it is not an regular album, I would appreciate to hear your voice in OST. and again, thank you very much for your coming back.

SHJ: Yes i will!  Thank you, I really appreciate it.

• Like 8

Wow, what a surprise!

Why they released it in the last minute? Now, she is so popular that they didn't want to exceed the capacity of the event? 

@Pointree  Thank you for telling her about it. I love her song so much. Listening to her old song "grip!" is one of the best way to cheer me up:D

• Like 6