@anggun11 hahaha.. yes i'm shj fan since aohy.. i didnt said that shj is like hae young.. i mean she really immersed with hae young character, so both really bcome one.. hae young character "live" in her for couple of months filming aohy.. why i admire that character is bcoz shj can potray so many feels n emotions through hae young and shj nailed it to d max.. she deserved all of awards from aohy.. like she said, even after 1 year ago, people still remember hae young and she win baeksang award as best acctress (d most high awards for her career).. i bet she is so happy n touch by it.. like she said b4 that (maybe) she didnt thought that aohy will be such a hit n people start to "regocnise" her bcoz she always did d best in acting for so many years b4.. i think aohy was like a God beautiful "present" for her..

I also watch rdtk and i enjoy that drama also shj character in it.. she always give d best for all of her project (drama/movie) but i think shj acting part in rdtk was not as much as other 2 male lead actors, since that drama wasnt focus on her character but teacher kim..

Agree with @samaf.. i watch feast of God, and i also think that shj acting was so much better than d female lead.. d funny thing was i watch feast of God bcoz i "knew" n like d female lead first..but why i end up admire d other female lead (shj)..LOL. eventho shj act as a villain but its not a bad character bcoz i can understand inju feelings as "unreal" daughter.. she affraid of losing her parents love since she had no one else beside her.. shj can potray inju character so well and i still remember it eversince 2012.. :D

• Like 5

Cut of SHJ's appearance as DJ on Radio 'KBS Cool FM'

Cr: Peach Tree

I like to see her with black hair, it looks more 'healthy' and fresh than coloured hair.:)

@Cherrine Kim I get you, that's right she immersed with hae young character. That she said when accepted award on baeksang if she has did all her best (to liven up) this character.

Beside the winning, one thing that i'am very thankful is she got so much congratulates from her fans also from others.

• Like 7

@samaf Wow. It(Feast of the Gods) is one of my favorite drama too. Of course I couldn't believbe how it ended like  that.. 'HARD WORK CAN BEAT TALENT' :o? Anyway, It was good for me to see her face very often because she played a very important role and FINALLY won the final victory :rolleyes: and I was very impressed by her acting like you. From then on I felt that she could succeed as an actress.

220Z5c4.jpg

• Like 6

Spoiler

MeSense just updated a slew of photos on their IG. They all look similar to those release earlier but these photos are full length as compared to previously.

@Pointree I watched Feasts of God but she was so good as the villain that I didn't like her back then and I didn't know who she was then too. :cry: I was thoroughly impressed with her acting in AOHY and from there I went and backtrack all her dramas.

• Like 7

Estee Lauder releases new clip of HyunJinie on IG, I like this short clip, shows a very mature and sophisticated side of her.

Update from Daenggi Lab for the winners, makes me wonder how many pics of her they actually took.

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, Pointree said:

Today's my late-night meal  :rolleyes:

It looks delicious...:o but is it alright to have that kind of meal at this time?the calories are so...haha:lol:

Anyway enjoy your meal, it'll be more delicious while watching SHJ's CF. I often have a meal while watched Let's Eat 2.

What show is this? what i can see "짝패" drama The Duo?

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Pointree said:

Her new fansigning event(with Nongshim Dressing Noodle) will be held TODAY afternoon(2:00 pm KST) suddenly. 

Haha I know right, I got a shock too! maybe your eating the nongshim dressing noodle as late night meal works miracles! hahaha

The official annoucement from JUMP! Good luck to the first 100 people in korea!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pointree said:

Her new fansigning event(with Nongshim Dressing Noodle) will be held TODAY afternoon(2:00 pm KST) suddenly. 

What a pleasant surprise...!!!:D

I just browsed on naver and saw her name on ranking, made me thought there's must be something ...:D

so lucky for fans who live near that place^_^

"Seo Hyun Jin likes to surprise":dizzy:

• Like 3