Unni still doing photoshoot, someone (i think he is one of staff) took photo with her.

Translation of ig caption: I hope you eat the snacks that I bought for you...during busy times, I took pictures with her. She is very kind and beautiful... kya...

• Like 8

57 minutes ago, anggun11 said:

Unni still doing photoshoot, someone (i think he is one of staff) took photo with her.

Translation of ig caption: I hope you eat the snacks that I bought for you...during busy times, I took pictures with her. She is very kind and beautiful... kya...

Her short hair style seems very versatile for styling, I really like her hair swept to the side instead of the usual centre parting lol as usual she looks gorgeous but our poor girl is working non-stop! :(

Please stay healthy and do not over work yourself HyunJinie!

• Like 5

Update from Hallym University Dontan Sacred Heart Hospital on RDTK free hug event visited by HyunJinie and YYS. I think they were all very excited with the visit, be it the patients of the staff working there :wink: I really love RDTK for being such a meaningful and good drama and for organising an event to spread love and cheer to the pediatric patients. It is certainly not easy for children when they are ill and even more so for the parents.

@samaf not sure what was said, but it did mention that she was a fan? or something like that, so it might be because she's happy she got a sign from HJ? looks for @jenn96 kkkk

• Like 6

another IG post, tags MESense Offical and SeoHyunJin so I guess our girl is having photoshoot for MeSense today, they can't show SHJ probably bec its also for S/S2017. Will I sound like a naggy mother if I keep saying HyunJinie please take a break? lol :mellow:

• Like 7

1 minute ago, jenn96 said:

@angel2013 Nothing we don't know.It is about their viewer promisepromise.The only part you may not know about

A pediatric patient's guardian said, "I was very surprised that Yeo Yeonseok and Seo Hyunjin visited the room. I am very thankful for the warm comfort and gift, and I think it will be a memorable memory for my child.

Ah I was referring to @samaf post not the hospital one kkk but thanks for the extra info!

• Like 2

@jenn96 haha thanks, but the quote remains the same hehehe:tongue: so it doesn't say if HJ got the flowers from them? or they work with her today and got a fansign from HJ? :blink:

I hope her work is just for a few days so she can have her break soon, I find I am repeating myself too many times sorry...:wacko:

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

@jenn96 haha thanks, but the quote remains the same hehehe:tongue: so it doesn't say if HJ got the flowers from them? or they work with her today and got a fansign from HJ? :blink:

I hope her work is just for a few days so she can have her break soon, I find I am repeating myself too many times sorry...:wacko:

No.I guess the shooting was there or that person may have delivered those flowers to the shooting site and got her sign.She is shooting for S/S season so the flowers make sense, right?:huh:

• Like 4

Q2yRnEW.jpg

Calling all HyunJinies! This will be our very first birthday event for Seo Hyun Jin, a talented, beautiful and lovely woman whom most of us discovered through AOHY but some earlier. We do want to do something special for her, well at least sent a gift and our birthday messages to her. Please give your full support! Team Hyunjinies are looking into various options, if you have any brilliant ideas please feel free to share. Hope to hear from everyone! including the lurkers in this thread :)

@giselle_tw @paradicez @jenn96 @supergal99 @kopifan

• Like 10

Our hardworking HyunJinie, feel the short hair is really suited for Spring fashion collection! Love her smile and style! Still drumming my fingers on my table waiting for her drama interview though but at least there are some pics to pass time by.

• Like 5

Double post *oops @angel2013 already post it.

Unni looks so beautiful with that fashion and hairstyle. Seems still so many photoshoot she'll take, yesterday Carlyn, Mesense, and Agatha still in queue.

About SHJ birthday, we don't have much time. I have no idea. from other fanclub, what they have prepared? Maybe it can give us some idea.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, anggun11 said:

Double post *oops @angel2013 already post it.

Unni looks so beautiful with that fashion and hairstyle. Seems still so many photoshoot she'll take, yesterday Carlyn, Mesense, and Agatha still in queue.

About SHJ birthday, we don't have much time. I have no idea. from other fanclub, what they have prepared? Maybe it can give us some idea.

It's good for us that she has work lined up so we can get to still have news on her.  But hopefully she'll get to rest for a bit after fulfilling her current commitments... and that'll be her birthday!!

• Like 5

Morning HyunJinies, another new week, tonight there is SBS Hanbam where they will show clips of RDTK wrap up party! I'm looking forward to it.

@anggun11 other FC are only beginning to raise funds for the event, last check they have no concrete plans yet. We could try something simple yet meaningful, like compiling a book of our messages to her, send a gift, or some flowers. From other FC support previously, I'm not sure really if the small amount we have will be enough to join in with them but I haven't check that with them yet since I would like to get Hyunjinies feedback first.

TBH, the support for HJ RDTK rice wreath support from Soompi thread is actually lacklustre, there is only a handful of us but bec we join together with SHJ vietnam as well as from KoalaTeam we were able to do it. So I am not very confident how much we can particpate in this round. But whatever little we can do, we hope to do to show our love for her this time. So HyunJinies active participation is encouraged.

Edit: I won't be around much this week till next since I will be preparing and celebrating lunar new year, so counting on you faithful Hyunjinies to keep this thread updated!

• Like 5