2 hours ago, samaf said:

it 's like all of as liked that bag , me too i want one :wub:

haha looks like we all have the same taste! :tongue:

@jenn96 I love that making so much! HyunJinie is too sporting! to do the pose(btw I just learned what pose is that on twitter :lol:)  I don't know what to do on Mon/Tues night yet too, maybe I'll catch up with Goblin(lol yeah kinda stop halfway or watch Voice, think defendant the one replacing RDTK is too heavy for me)

But basically i will take a break like HyunJinie! hehehe and do some background updates....

and oh yeah this link http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=seohyunjin&no=41362&page=1 short video on RDTK free hug event

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, d2wach said:

@angel2013 I can't resist to take screenshots of this pose.  SHE IS so ADORBS! :wub:

Oh, so this is called the ghana chocolate pose? Only  heard of it now:D here's the original pose as posted on twitter

Hide contents

Ahaha yes she is so sporting too! I think its YYS that is being shy here :tongue: oh yeah I learnt about it thru twitter too @khatelaloves is too good to dig that one out!:wink:

@anggun11 HJ learning to take photos too kkk so she should be an expert selfie taker after RDTK with all those selfies she took, hope she takes more of herself and post on her twitter for us fans in future^_^

• Like 4

Have you seen kmovie "Beauty Inside"? Which a man changes into a different person everyday when he wake up.

This pic is parody poster Beauty Inside, "Hyun Jin Inside" which SHJ change into a different character every drama.

Ah, YYS one of cast Beauty Inside also as narrate throughout the story. He has a warm character in there.

• Like 6

E8fMKEc.jpg

I'm always curious what people has to say when they come into contact with HyunJinie first hand,be it co-workers, fans or friends. Because they are in touch with a side of Seo Hyun Jin which we probably never had a chance to see it for ourselves. From BTS we can see that HJ takes care of everyone especially her hoobaes, so we did the trans on Yang Se Jong wrap up interview of SHJ portion to share with you.

When I saw that he mention about being sucked into acting with SHJ, it is dejavu, i remember someone said it before too but just can't seem to remember who is it. If you can remember enlighten me.

@anggun11 that's a good parody, the talent of these people really amazes me.

@meiatotz yes we are so proud of her, we hope in year 2017 she will continue to shine even brighter!

• Like 8

Such a good ability, she can make her partner being sucked into acting. As, @angel2013 said, i feel like have heard it before. I really trust her ability in acting and other her ability is she has knowledge about acting, she can choose a good script even imagine the characters that she'll play.

33 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Mmmm...i tink Mr Cute is toooo shy to say saranghae to his cute sunbae-nim crazy whale...haha...:blush:

Thanks all hyunjinnies for the wonderful updates.:)

Yes, i think so. He is kind of shy guy. It must be hard for him to say "saranghae" to SHJ. I like the way he laugh when he said the wrong lines.

Ah, finally i find this:

Another series of YYS's camera. When he teach SHJ how to used the camera. Thank you oppa to take care and kind to our Hyunjinnie.:)

• Like 6

BOpnujb.jpg

Two angels visiting sick children in Hallym University dontan sacred heart hospital which is also the filming location for Geodae hospital. This was such a meaningful ratings promise fulfilment, I felt really touched by their thoughts and gestures.

@supergal99 @anggun11 yeah I agree, I think he is too shy to say it even if its joking kkk

• Like 6

a5lwBXp.jpg

The actors interviews are coming out one by one slowly, where's my HyunJinie interview? Haha JK felt like the younger sister and HJ is the older sister and lol our HJ is a perfectionist bec she practiced very hard at home I believe before coming to the film set so she hardly make any mistakes. ^_^

@anggun11 haha Geodae film set is real hospital whereas Doldam is fake lol, only the facade is used :grimace:

• Like 5

ENeq4XX.jpg

Do you know what day is it HyunJinies? 

Still waiting for HyunJinie's drama wrap up interview, why is it taking so long? I wanted a break after RDTK drama ended since HJ will be taking one but I still find myself searching for news lol....ok I need to get away from the computer for a while.:cry:

• Like 9