13 minutes ago, jenn96 said:

Is there another Yeon Hwa crisis??:lol:I'll miss those making vids and their bickering:(

What's you mean of Yeon Hwa crisis? Maybe love quadrangle KDJ-YSJ-IB-WYH

Hope they'll release more bts from old episode. Yeah, bickering between young doctors, jealousy Dong Joo, action scene's crazy whale, mysterious Sa Bu-nim, giant Mr. Goo, ah...i'll miss they all so much...:(

• Like 4

Thanks all Hyunjinies for the updates! I'm late in catching up since I was out and just got back not too long ago!

Our HyunJin is so gorgeous tonight it is beyond words, for once her stylist did good. please keep to this kind of standard every single time ok.

I like her side parting, her hair swept sideways like that better than center parting. her whole black outfit suits her so much!

I love the meaningful free hug event they held in the afternoon, so befitting that they visit hospital to give the free hug since their drama is about doctors! and spreading cheer and love to the little children!

I'm so happy today because of so many HJ sightings and beautiful pics but sad as the drama will really end after tonight.

@samaf haha yes I believe its the first time most of us see red carpet for wrap up party? pity we didn't see KSB(or HSK) I hope he went too.

But yeah me going to get ready for today's special episode!

• Like 5