1 hour ago, anggun11 said:

Agreee.... that's why i want she do a movie with action genre no romance,  if romance i hope not too vulgar. As you said, kmovie a bit "courageous" in each scene. I want she keep her cute and innocent image.

I feel relieved after watch RDTK, trully i bit worried for her after AMO. I worried her image become "brave" or "naughty" after some romantic scenes her did in AMO. I'm happy to see her image in RDTK become more pure, innocent, still awesome image. I hope it will happen in her future project, with not too "brave" romance scene, but in every romance scene give a precious impression.

I want she take a movie like Lee Je Hoon's movie "Phantom Detective", or other genre like family like "My Mom aka A Long Visit", classic, or fantasy. 

Yeesss. That's exactly what i thought! I think the most i can handle is a passionate kiss scene (like in ohya and rdtk), a hot kiss but she doesn't have to strip down. Not that i'm a prude but hey, she nailed it when they're fully dressed, why would they asked her to undress? For me this make her not just a roco queen, but also kissing queen and chemy queen. haha

Moreover, i don't think she find it comfortable being too revealing. Do u guys remember when she wore a lowcut dress at tvn award? She kept covering her chest and try to adjust her dress. And also at rdtk presscon with her asymmetrical skirt, she found it uncomfortable. So these fact of her keep me in faith that she'll think very hard before taking such a "courageous" role like u said. My entry sounded too demanding, didn't it? Haha. Or else can i be her manager please jump? Lol

• Like 5

@hyunjingogogo that's exactly my thought... haha... :lol:

i loves to see her in romance scene like kiss scene in RDTK not too vulgar but mean so much love. I like her chemistry with her partner became sweet or cute couple.

About her dress in awards and press, that's make me worry for her. Why her stylist tried hard to make her sexy??? She has pure, cute, innocent image, we all love it, why you try to change it???stylist???

Btw, her stylist's ig not private again? we can complain about this?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, jenn96 said:

This was the longest amang the translations I did.It ıs a bit old from 2010.Enjoy :lol:

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Thanks for the hardwork @jenn96

@anggun11 @hyunjingogogo omo we are talking about romance?movie? *nods nods* no to drastic change in character but for an actress, trying different kinds of roles is what challenges them, a good actress wouldn't want to be stereotyped into one kind of role.:astonished: what strip down! no no no, I believe all the 'mother hens' in this thread would greatly oppose to it! the most 'exposed' scene I saw her in was in KDSBH, where she has to expose a large part of her shoulder to have that tattoo in? Let's trust our HJ who is a staunch catholic that she will know her limits.

• Like 4

for hyunjinie next projects i don't worry to much i'm confident her future will be full of more success:wub:
i'm actually worry about her personnel life:blush:
a want her to be in good relationship with good man,   in love with him:wub:
for her work , i think before some BD does not know about her abilities ,now i'm sure a lot them want her in their movies or drama .

• Like 4

Just leaving some thoughts before I go to bed, since I am just caught up with HyunJinie's drama nowadays :tongue:

@supergal99 its good we get to see her singing again tonight, even though she didn't get to sing OST for RDTK drama (sad) but at least she sang twice in the drama ^_^

@samaf I really ROFL laughing when I saw that product placement, its just so obvious! but I'm glad that HJ's CF are supporting her in this drama like Carlyn, Agatha Christie and now WF(ok I know they have a longer name but I'm too lazy to type it out)

Can't wait for tomorrow's special episode and wrap up party! I hope they will have a ball! though i am already missing this team terribly!

• Like 3

you know  director of  Whal Myeong Su who did post before hyunjin pics 

was on honeymoon  in my country past month , in my city he even take lunch at the same restaurant which works my  brother's wife 

i just want said is small world ,i hope hyunjinie come to my place in travel show

her assistant post

it is confirmed she has new manger now , he look cute 

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Ah...the last and final ep ... to catch our queen..*lol*

Spot barley couple doing this similar pose..haha

ErcSp7t.jpg

concept is the same but pose is different :tongue: i want to see more lovey dovey scene tonight but from preview seems like they will have some disagreements? make up pls, we don't have much time for you to reconcile lol

I hope we get videos or pic of today's hug event and as well as the wrap up party! going to miss HJ after this, so just give us as much as possible!

Can I just say Jump is slacking again? ever since YWJ new drama coming out, I haven't seen them update HJ's drama! even when it near is finale run!:angry:Jump what are you doing? We need HJ news, and they should learn like YYS KingKong ent where they take their own pics, Jump just ripped pics off from the press to update...HyunJinie you want to consider changing your agency?<_<

• Like 5

Hyunjinies HJ RDTK free hyg event photo is out. Im outside n using my phone cant post them She is so pretty! And they visit hospital to give free hugs how meaningful and appropriate. These 2 person have such a kind soul. She having side parting n straighten hair. Go n gran some pics lol

• Like 2