SHE IS ROLLED EVERYDAY,glad that AOHY makes her bigger today

Seo Hyun Jin Reveals How Many Takes Her Kiss Scene With Eric Took

seo-hyun-jin-800x450.jpg

Actress Seo Hyun Jin speaks out about her kiss scenes with Shinhwa’s Eric.

On the July 31 episode of MBC’s “Entertainment Relay,” the actress appears as a guest during the “Star-ting” segment of the show.

When reporter Baek Seul Gi mentions the famous “Another Oh Hae Young” scene where Seo Hyun Jin and Eric kiss passionately by a wall, Seo Hyun Jin becomes extremely shy and says, “That scene had no retakes. We did it all in one go in case we would get embarrassed.”

seo-hyun-jin-2.jpg

Furthermore, the actress describes Eric as “a very good partner.” She explains, “He has good manners, looks after people, and gives good ideas. It was his idea to turn the chair during one of the kiss scenes,” referring to the “grilled clam” scenein which Eric made improvisations to the script.

She speculates, “It must be because he has had a lot of experience,” before hilariously requesting for her statement to be edited out.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/07/31/seo-hyun-jin-reveals-many-takes-kiss-scene-eric-took/

• Like 9

Trolling Eric 

PSG: "that chair-turning for clam kiss scene is his ideas too right?"

SHJ: "yes. maybe he has lot of experiences?

CosltKhVUAAIk1t.jpg

SHJ: ""Please edit that out. But it'll still come out (on broadcast) right?"

viewimage.php?id=3eb8df2efcc736ac67b1&noq

CosmOBAUAAQHz9k.jpg

CosmOk0VYAEz-mG.jpg

• Like 12

I feel like we need to gather more "facts about Hyunjin" in one template. Surely there are more than just these. I.e her pet dog name, family and siblings, or her past projects, basically anything related to her. If you find anything you can get just mention my name and @angel2013 so we can gather all infos in one page :) 

Meanwhile, this is what Angel did before :

CowFOqHUkAEy4i2.jpg 

• Like 10

4 hours ago, angel2013 said:

FOR HyunJinnies/Pearlies, just a summary compiled from diff chinese sources(as credited in the summary), some trans from previously as well as from the chinese subbed video just posted while we wait patiently for the Eng sub of the interview. It is always better to watch the video with subs as it is easier to follow through with the conversation and seeing the gesture and non-verb communication that goes with it. So take this as a preview of the real thing to come. hehehe :)

@giselle_tw @cheesethatnotsocheesey @icemaid I think I will also take a one month break like Hyun Jin after this! 

:bawling: @angel2013 Nooo !! Dont go ! :D what would we do without you ...

Heheheh kidding :D you've been wanting to take a break, but you cant because the force of Hyunjin too powerful *heh. Please take a good rest and comeback with bigger soul for Hyunjin. But please dont runaway from here lol ... 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, giselle_tw said:

Heheheh kidding :D you've been wanting to take a break, but you cant because the force of Hyunjin too powerful *heh. Please take a good rest and comeback with bigger soul for Hyunjin. But please dont runaway from here lol ... 

Gah you know me too well, whenever HJ news pop up you see me here. :w00t: Irresistible! That's her charm and the title of the KKTV interview that has just been posted.

Thanks @mimi9899 I was trying very hard to put up that link but can't. :blink:

And @giselle_tw thanks for another great job partner! :wub:

• Like 3

New Subbed Video by Koala TeamSub :) 

[ENGSUB] Part 1 - OHYA CASTS Q&A Press Conference

I really like Director comments about Seo Hyun Jin, and reason behind his decision to pick her as "Ordinary Oh Hae Young". Director-nim, Thank you very much ! :D 

• Like 15

16 minutes ago, khatelaloves said:

Hyunjinnie eonni appeared! at Take Off 2 movie premiere 

Omo thank you for the pics. If her taking a break means attending movie premieres or musicals I don't really mind :phew: She's getting prettier everyday! The woman is glowing literally!

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

Omo thank you for the pics. If her taking a break means attending movie premieres or musicals I don't really mind :phew: She's getting prettier everyday! The woman is glowing literally!

Yup she is glowing and looking prettier every time we see a new photo of her! :wub: I guess she must be really happy.

Maybe taking a break means not taking on a new project yet but attending movie premiere, musicals and perhaps promoting her new movie! (the one with Cha Tae Hyun) :w00t:

• Like 7

@angel2013 I understand your need to take a break from all these translations. We'll definitely do a shout out to you if something good and interesting comes out about our dear HyunJinnie. Thanks for all the lovely work you've done so far and making this such a pleasant thread to follow. 

Many thanks also goes out to our fellow HyunJinnies /Pearlies @icemaid @samaf @khatelaloves @demarchelier@d2wach @giselle_tw @ChunSungIm @aureamirasol @Cherrine Kim.

Let's grow the love!

• Like 11

52 minutes ago, kopifan said:

@angel2013 I understand your need to take a break from all these translations. We'll definitely do a shout out to you if something good and interesting comes out about our dear HyunJinnie. Thanks for all the lovely work you've done so far and making this such a pleasant thread to follow. 

Many thanks also goes out to our fellow HyunJinnies /Pearlies @icemaid @samaf @khatelaloves @demarchelier@d2wach @giselle_tw @ChunSungIm @aureamirasol @Cherrine Kim.

Let's grow the love!

Awww thanks kopifan, as you said, its all to grow the love for one and only HJ!

thanks for the movie premiere vid! 

Things that we can still look forward to, Taiwan Fan meet, Harper's Bazaar interview, and her "Because I love you" movie release and maybe some promotions on it? Maybe that will be after her month break, then soon we will have TVN awards ceremony! 

• Like 10