@angel2013 @justright Ain't we? I like short hairdo in general for its warm and bubbly vibes but I've a special affection for her hairstyle in RDTK because that's my first Hyunjin's drama!

I think she was referring to the car accident scene? That scene looks more challenging and really impressive. 

Woah thanks for the translation!

• Like 5

10 hours ago, justright said:

We're hard to please. I prefer her with long hair :lol:

@angel2013  referring to her interview, she could even recall which episode has which lines. I can't remember which melo lines in ep 7,8. :huh: When she said the ending scene took 10 hours to film, i wonder if it was the wedding scene or the dancing scene.

To me wedding/dancing scene is the same:lol:, @uknowahah I don't think its the accident scene because I think she refers to the last scene which they filmed, if it is, it should be the wedding scene.

@jenn96 ikr, its a skill to take such dorky selfie and still look cute :tongue:

Sigh....where's the confirmation news???

• Like 6

24 minutes ago, Pointree said:

[OFFICIAL] SHJ and YSJ will play the main role of 'Temperature of Love'. Various articles publishing today reported that and titled 'It's OFFICIAL'

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110695996

Thanks! Now at least we know we will be seeing her soon! but...still have to worry about the script/story and the PD, hope it will be solid and good! Time for all the lurking Hyunjinies to unlurk! I can't remember all but some @kopifan @d2wach @samaf @anggun11 @supergal99 @khatelaloves @saku08:lol:

Some pics I DL of HJ latest MeSense shoot cr:http://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=8801151&memberNo=1922225

8LwALdo.jpg

6H1QaHL.jpg

1juyNAk.jpg

• Like 6

Soo It is official.We should be happy,right?? 

Let's all hope that it'll be a good drama with a solid scenario and a good PD.Some dramas have slumps because of the scenario sometimes. I do believe her choice is the best but you never know. This two were so cute even then :)

ig1rjMHBjEC9G.gif

Couldn't help:tongue: it. This gif must be yours judging from the captions @supergal99 

• Like 7

So excited that I forgot to post this, part 2 of HJ's interview.

@jenn96 I think HJ will spend lots of time 'babying' him hahaha but I think he has gain some experience doing triple character in 'DUEL'. PD is the one who did 'Daebak' last year, I didn't watch that so I don't know how is his skill. Heard that the writer sometimes not so consistent, let's hope this time she will be consistently good!:)

I want to see her chemistry with KJW the most  kkk:tongue:

• Like 6

26 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

think HJ will spend lots of time 'babying' him hahaha but I think he has gain some experience doing triple character in 'DUEL'. PD is the one who did 'Daebak' last year, I didn't watch that so I don't know how is his skill. Heard that the writer sometimes not so consistent, let's hope this time she will be consistently good!:)

I want to see her chemistry with KJW the most  kkk:tongue:

Duel was soo good..YSJ played 3 different characters and they were so different from each other I could pity one of them and hate the other at the same time.

I watched Daebak but couldn't finish it I don't  really remember much about the drama.I feel like all they did was gambling and the king was super scary:lol:

I haven't watched any of her past dramas so I didn't know she was inconsistent. 

I feel soŕy for KJW He he been in th second lead league too long.I thought he would get a lead offers after Voice. If he accepts, I can see myself having a second lead syndrome -_-

• Like 6

SHJ, YSJ, KJW and other actors who confirmed to appear will attend the first script reading of 'Temp of Love' on July 30th. 

8 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

PD is the one who did 'Daebak' last year

'Daebak' was his first long-running drama as PD. Unfortunately the quality of the drama was not so good. Clearly he need success this time to survive. 

• Like 6

25 minutes ago, jenn96 said:

Duel was soo good..YSJ played 3 different characters and they were so different from each other I could pity one of them and hate the other at the same time.

I watched Daebak but couldn't finish it I don't  really remember much about the drama.I feel like all they did was gambling and the king was super scary:lol:

I haven't watched any of her past dramas so I didn't know she was inconsistent. 

I feel soŕy for KJW He he been in th second lead league too long.I thought he would get a lead offers after Voice. If he accepts, I can see myself having a second lead syndrome -_-

Yes I can forsee myself getting second lead syndrome too, we will have to cry together later on :tongue:

@Pointree yes I just learned he has only one drama under his belt!:dizzy: let's hope he will be good this time

Did a trans based on a chinese news article on the news today

• Like 7

@supergal99  lol i hope their kiss scene is not like the one in LE2 with Doojoon.

Let's give the writer and PD one last chance. The explanation of the characters sound good. They better have good cinematography and good OSTs to come along with. Let's hope she will sing one of the OSTs this time, be it a duet or solo. 

Btw, is she still the muse of Estee Lauder and Agatha Paris?  There is a brand called pbypanache hashtag her.

• Like 6

39 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

:grimace:ahhh...tks for tagging me @angel2013 @jenn96

Wah...seo itz comfirmed ..wowee..our queen's drama broadcasting in sept. *clap clap*

Source: http://m.sohu.com/a/160011528_128649/?pvid=000115_3w_a

Ok.... me trying to visualize their *cough* kiss scenes wahhaaaaa:tongue:. Our queen may have to 'bb sit' our cutie in 'muak mauk' scene...oops!!

Happy waiting for Monday/Tuesday in sept...haaa

:wub:

omg you make me laugh, that pic is so apt!:D:D

I just noticed, is it Monday and Tuesday again for her drama? :tongue: auspicious day of the week.

@justright she should be still for Estee Lauder, seeing that she just attended their latest launch. I don't know about agatha paris, usually a contract last at least a year? or two? sometimes there are other brand tagging her if she spotted wearing their stuff(unofficially)...don't really know how those endorsements work lol. I see you still have problem tagging people:blink:

• Like 3

Annyeong......:lol:

Sorry for being MIA for 'awhile'. Actually i'm still on my long trip...

It's hard to me to log in by phone, but sometimes i still read all of your posts here.

I just can't pass this moment, and what i can say...i'm sooo excited...yeay...In Beom and Seo Jung sunbae have a reunion.

Can i hope YYS make a cameo as Dong Joo?:D

And not forget to mention Kim Jae Wook...he is my favourite since 'Bad Guy' with Kim Nam Gil. Hope he will confirm it soon....

• Like 4

Finally the last part for HyunJin's interview.

@anggun11 wow I am so envious of you! You are taking a trip longer than HJ herself! kkkk make sure you come back in time for her new drama B)

Haha I don't know, because cameo is usually decided by writer and PD? not the actors but who knows with 2 of them in the drama, it still might be a possibility. 

Its really a refreshing combo these 3 together, SHJ, YSJ and KJW, base on the synopsis prepare for melo! with the together and break up thingy...now I have to hurry and finish up my project so I will be free to watch LIVE.

• Like 3

@angel2013 i just finished visiting my family then continuing get reunion with my old friends. I'll be back soon to my city this week, sure won't skip her comeback.B)

It will be interesting if he can make a cameo while bring his character, consider it is a reunion of RDTK cast on SBS as well.

Hope writer doing well this time, don't know abt PD, is he good one?

• Like 4

Delurking mode: ON 

Seems like forever since I last saw uri Hyunjin unni's acting~

Btw, in the translations posted in part 3, the questions

• Is there something you're into lately?

• Is there anything that makes you happy recently?

Does it really have the same answer?

Hahhahaa.

Anyway, thank you so much for updating this thread and for translating interviews and news. Let's support uri hyunjiniie <3 

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, jullieleng said:

Delurking mode: ON 

Seems like forever since I last saw uri Hyunjin unni's acting~

Btw, in the translations posted in part 3, the questions

• Is there something you're into lately?

• Is there anything that makes you happy recently?

Does it really have the same answer?

Hahhahaa.

Anyway, thank you so much for updating this thread and for translating interviews and news. Let's support uri hyunjiniie <3 

OMG..I thought we corrected it...no they are the same question actually...just different version of the translation itself, hurries to get it corrected thanks for pointing it out. It was a long interview, I made lots of error on the last part, as you can see, I must have my eyes closed while editing it :dizzy:

• Like 2

Finally the confirmation news!!
And so generous & kind of SHJ to donate regularly! Though I do wonder sometimes how the news got leaked when the donors specifically requested to stay anonymous. :huh:

Anyway, now that the casting is confirmed, and while I love YSJ, I'm a little concern over his lack of experience in romcom or romance in general (correct me if I'm wrong, I didn't watch saimdang). 
Looks like Hyunjin noona is going take the lead in the romantic scenes. 

@justright I watched the BTS of that kissing scene and Doojoon was abnormally shy and awkward. Hyunjin also claimed that she wasn't good at kiss scene. I wonder what happened in between because she became an expert in OHYA a year after :D and OH YES, I wanna hear her sing again. Tbh I don't mind trading this drama for an album. Jk. I want both. 

• Like 7

3 hours ago, supergal99 said:

Gosh... they mustnt waste our queen's talent in singing n kissing ya... heee. :tongue: we need 'high' temperature hot scenes wahhaaaa:D

I wouldn't expect anything off the charts hot. It'll be YSJ's first kiss scene :D He did one or two for Saimdang (depending in how you think a kiss should be)

6 hours ago, anggun11 said:

Annyeong......:lol:

Sorry for being MIA for 'awhile'. Actually i'm still on my long trip...

It's hard to me to log in by phone, but sometimes i still read all of your posts here.

I just can't pass this moment, and what i can say...i'm sooo excited...yeay...In Beom and Seo Jung sunbae have a reunion.

Can i hope YYS make a cameo as Dong Joo?:D

And not forget to mention Kim Jae Wook...he is my favourite since 'Bad Guy' with Kim Nam Gil. Hope he will confirm it soon....

Welcome back:) YYS cameo would be so funny.They can show him at he restaurant eating with seo jungB)

8 hours ago, justright said:

They better have good cinematography and good OSTs to come along with. Let's hope she will sing one of the OSTs this time, be it a duet or solo. 

Btw, is she still the muse of Estee Lauder and Agatha Paris?  There is a brand called pbypanache hashtag her.

Fingers crossed for another Ost ^_^

She wore Agatha Paris's necklace to the interview so I think she is still their muse

• Like 4