An article mention Seo Hyun Jin:

Whisper Kwon Yul, a Shocking Kiss?

Kwon Yul is playing as the senior lawyer of the law firm, Taebaek, in the drama 'Whisper', which about to air.

In this drama, his role is cool and rational. In his new drama, his performance is attracting the attention of viewers.

Earlier, Kwon Yul showed off a shocking kiss scene with fellow actor, Seo Hyun Jin, in the drama 'Let's Eat 2' which was aired on tvN in 2015.

Seo Hyun-jin mentioned that she played a kissing scene with Kwon Yul in program "Taxi Talk Show" in 2016.

At that time, Seo Hyun-jin said, "Kwon Yul was so nervous, so that his hand was wet by sweat", she added "Kwon Yul was so shy while i relaxed a lot of tension," she explained.

Article: www.vop.co.kr

• Like 5

Carlyn bag's article which @angel2013 has mentioned before.

Design Handbag 'Carlyn' Enters Stable Orbit

The design handbag "Carlyn", which is being developed by Yejin Co. Ltd., has entered a stable track in third year of launch.

'Carlyn' has secured 4 stores in Hyundai Department Store, 2 stores in Shinsegae, and 3 stores in Lotte Department Store.

Earlier this year, sales grew 300% compare last year on the same store basis. The average monthly store price was between 7,000 and 100 million won. The number of stores increased three points from the previous year.

In the past one or two years, the star marketing has been dominant in the growth of 'Carlyn' storms. Since last year, Carlyn has selected Seo Hyunjin as a brand advertisement model. Seo Hyun Jin was played as protagonist of hit drama 'Another Oh Hae Young' and 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu' which played as a main character, also got the success and gain a lot attention from it.

On July last year, Seo Hyun Jin sold 10,000 pieces of Carlyn's Poppy bags, which became fashion airport by reward trip after drama 'Another Oh Hae Young' end. In total of 15 colors were released, with the violet color being the best-selling of the year during the last winter season.

Due to the high popularity, Carlyn released gray, pink, mustard and other colors in sequel. Again, Carlyn was exposed through drama 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu' on the last episode.

The company plans to open additional stores at Hyundai Garden Five in May.

Article: apparelnews.co.kr

• Like 8

JHB's IG update:

They visited Musée d'Orsay in Paris, museum which SHJ wanted to visit in LEWMF.

and finally get confirmation, now they're really heading back to Korea. The caption says "Bye bye Paris, Buenos Aires, Iguassu, Ushuaia, Antarctica, El Charlton, El Calafate, Santiago, Finished the 27 - days long trip."

• Like 9

4 hours ago, anggun11 said:

JHB's IG update:

They visited Musée d'Orsay in Paris, museum which SHJ wanted to visit in LEWMF.

and finally get confirmation, now they're really heading back to Korea. The caption says "Bye bye Paris, Buenos Aires, Iguassu, Ushuaia, Antarctica, El Charlton, El Calafate, Santiago, Finished the 27 - days long trip."

Haha...how many times did she visit that museum already? She really loves it.. :joy:

27 days? Woaa...that's really a long trip.. 

• Like 3

@cutieloverz she mentioned to visit 2 museum in LEWMF, one of which is museum d'Orsay, i don't remember which museum that she finally visited.

It's such a beautiful place, no wonder she never bored to visit it. Since she was in Paris, for sure it's on her list. It's relieve that JHB likes museum too... (maybe...hehe)

@SC1250 Hi :) I think she want to enjoyed her vacation peacefully like a common people, not always follows by media or be exposed. At least, we still can know where she is from some clues...^_^ and hope they'll get caught when arrive in Korea...hehe

• Like 6

16 hours ago, samaf said:

find this old commercial for hair treatement (2014) by argan oil wish 100% FROM MOROCCO

So, it was already marketed in Morocco since 2014? It was produced in there and she really became model of it?

@samaf even can't search with hastag now...:( hope they'll fix it soon...

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, anggun11 said:

So, it was already marketed in Morocco since 2014? It was produced in there and she really became model of it?

@samaf even can't search with hastag now...:( hope they'll fix it soon...

not marketed just because ,the only trees which produce Argan oil found only in Morocco,It is a rare oil.

• Like 4

not marketed just because ,the only the trees which produce Argan oil found only in Morocco,It is a rare oil.

Ah, i get it, i didn't notice hangul on the label before, i'm sorry^_^

@samaf it's similar oil from my country, but ours from candleberry tree which use for applied to hair.

It's for all hastag, we can request to return? It ever happened before, i can't embedd link from Ig but it's return to normal soon. 

• Like 4

I dont hnow if this was posted before , it 's MV 2009 4Tomorrow  

from HyunJinLight 

vid link http://www.bilibili.com/video/av5942952/

I never seen it before... yes, it's for a music video. 4Tomorrow (포 투모로우) is a Korean pop girl group created for the Samsung Tomorrow campaign.

@Marites Dy i think she is which one with cream coat, her hair and body posture. Girl with red jacket is JHB, it's same jacket like she weared on her latest pic in Paris.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, anggun11 said:

I never seen it before... yes, it's for a music video. 4Tomorrow (포 투모로우) is a Korean pop girl group created for the Samsung Tomorrow campaign.

@Marites Dy i think she is which one with cream coat, her hair and body posture. Girl with red jacket is JHB, it's same jacket like she weared on her latest pic in Paris.

Hide contents

Thank you for correcting me I appreciate it.:blush:

• Like 3