On 10/15/2020 at 10:13 AM, supergal99 said:

:grimace: getting goosebumps to see that tvN had recently uploaded a bunch of videos (54 clips) on LEWMF in Sept. I mean me n @inspiredbyshj were talking about it in Aug.:grimace: 

oh yeah. I guess it’s where i watched it. TVN YT... and yes, we still need the subs to better enjoy each episode! I can watch it over and over again. (Aaaah suddenly reminded me of that orenji clips you have made haha)
—————————-

She’s too cute speaking in Eng. :selfie2:

creds to SeoHyunJinThailand

Even just the words ‘Be Careful’, ‘Really? Thank you!’ 

Seo cute! i mean, the first time i heard this, i don’t know but i got goosies. Haha

so we’ll see more of that cuter side real soon!

@LifesLikeThat :waves:

oh i found one clip [airport scene(?)]with subs

creds to wooonmin

(Love that embedded links are once again allowed) haha

• Love 3

@inspiredbyshj :waves:

Thank you posting both clips. I hadn't seen either of them, she really is so sweet and cute. I've been popping in and quickly catching up but didn't have them time to add to the fun. I  have to confess I haven't been able to get a grip on Soompi's new way of embedding links so glad that it's back the same process (I think). So posting another YouTube clip of her cuteness overload.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

On 10/17/2020 at 7:26 PM, inspiredbyshj said:

(Aaaah suddenly reminded me of that orenji clips you have made haha)

:P ahh o..kayyy... more orenjis for u ! Hahahha~~ our queen happily shopping for more  O---RENG---JI----ji...ji....ji....! :evilelmo:

giphy.gif

(Omo... seo sweet ...err...opsss... sour hahahha)

On 10/17/2020 at 11:33 PM, LifesLikeThat said:

So posting another YouTube clip of her cuteness overload.

Aww... hope to see her appear in variety shows again ! I am following this SBS 'Sixth Sense' and this guest (erhmmm... ) reminded me of our queen hahahaa:

Spoiler

:grimace: yazzz her 'three musketeers' co-star

Oh yap @LifesLikeThat @inspiredbyshjgood thing the ban on IG embedding directly on the forum is lifted ! We can post Soop IG updates here again :gangnamstyle:

Seeing this pic in IG juz makes me feel super itch to fly *wawawaaa~~* 

Imagine our gorgeous air-stewardess S.G. Han asking @inspiredbyshjin English: "excuse me ma'am, orengji juice for you?" :winkx: heh hehh... juz pulling your leg ... (hey i think u triggered a good idea --> we should post clips of her speaking in English whenever we come across any of them ya?!)

Ok >>> playing song of the day:

LIKE A DREAM :wub: (yap me still daydream heeee... of flying)

:heart4:

Woww special mention - this MV has 7.2 Million views! 

The latest comment attracted seo many likes :

"I keep on coming back, anyone still listening to this October 2020?? This ost is still one of the best out there and this KDrama!! I can still feel all the emotions here."

https://youtu.be/LcPN92043ds

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

@supergal99 you've changed the avatar! Who's that oppa..? :D

On 9/24/2020 at 8:01 PM, supergal99 said:

Ok ok serious qn - wonder if our queen has a wishlist of male lead(s)? :P

Not sure about Hyun Jin, but she's in this actor Do Sang Woo's wishlist!

[Excerpt from Star News article dated 13/02/20]

Do Sang Woo "I want to challenge a romantic comedy... My opponent is Seo Hyun Jin"

......he wants to challenge a bright and pleasant romantic comedy as his next work. He chose Seo Hyun Jin as an acting partner who wants to match his breath.

" The most recent drama I've seen is 'Another Oh Hae Young', and I was surprised to see Seo Hyun Jin's acting. She was very good at acting whether it was broken or serious. I thought I wanted to try it together."(google trans.)

Seo Hyun Jin's thumbnail appeared at 1:27. 

https://youtu.be/HVAonf_btZ4

On 10/10/2020 at 1:45 PM, supergal99 said:

:grimace: her fashionista actually distracted me from the plot... ops...hahaha

Haha...you can tell that I'm not a person who likes to read! :P

On 10/10/2020 at 1:45 PM, supergal99 said:

Not forgetting the epic airport fashion before flying off {hola2jin's profile pic hahaa -- ehhh why u choose this huh?? Juz curious HAHA}:

I really like the picture, even she was flustered, still looked beautiful and cute. See...you reminded me of her epic airport fashion & 'incident' and I started to watch the video clips again! :D

https://youtu.be/dhkl6nhH8Dg

@inspiredbyshj @LifesLikeThat@supergal99, you guys rewatched LEWMF!:thumbsup: Looks like travelling oversea is currently most people's dream. Hope 2021 will be a better year!

Anticipating 'Kang Da Jung' holding the script book! :wub:

credit to Ig owner.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

:grimace: @hola2jin u noticed my cutie angmoh oppa ?? Haahahaa... (cough~~):

Spoiler

My new BF lah...hahha

SuperFlash-playing-videogames-supergirl-

Oh wow... tks for digging out another secret admirer  of our queen - mmm.. not sure who is this guy. I googled him and his last drama was in Backstreet rookie -- oh i didnt catch this drama haha. But One thing caught my eye in wikipedia : he won a Fashionista Award in 2015 10th Asia Model Awards Haha~~:hwaiting2: suits your 'taste' heee... ok ok joking ya!

On 10/19/2020 at 6:14 PM, hola2jin said:

I really like the picture, even she was flustered, still looked beautiful and cute. See...you reminded me of her epic airport fashion & 'incident' and I started to watch the video clips again! :D

airport fashion!! Awww... pity our queen who always travel after her drama ends ...sigh~~  this year no airport fashion for us fans to catch too...  wawawaa~~:crybaby:

On 10/19/2020 at 6:14 PM, hola2jin said:

Not sure about Hyun Jin, but she's in this actor Do Sang Woo's wishlist!

Oh btw anyone following this <18 Again> drama? I have a feeling our queen is in this cute baseball Oppa's wishlist too ...erhmm..mmmm:

InfamousUnselfishAdouri.webp

Ahh... ok ok i confess -> i think he's quite cute heeee so i hope to see him in one frame with our queen one day. (Doesnt hv to be ML lah mmm... maybe be her baseball coachie-nim heeeee :))

O..kay...while waiting for <You are My Spring> , presenting to u hyunjinies:

{You Are My Cool SunBae-nim}

:doggie: cue music:

Spoiler

Beautiful Lady 

OpenImpishKitty-size_restricted.gif

:yay: (in my dreams hahaha)

(Psst for Original quality:https://gfycat.com/openimpishkitty)

:ph34r: ok.. flying off to catch my 101 dramas hahaha

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@LifesLikeThat you’re welcome! 
we’ll be waiting for your posts too! 

@hola2jinyeah. I was also captivated by that epic airport fashion clip. Still able to wear that elegant look even with ruffled hair. :winkx: 

That name sounds new to me haha so i googled it too. 
@supergal99 oh gosh. I already watched Backstreet Rookie but his face(Do Sang Woo) did’nt get into my memory. :o Oh no. I think I am fixated to only one man. :sweatingbullets:

*another round of applause for the baseball gif!! 
speaking of, I’ve been looking for a full vidclip of that HJ moment but i think there were only photos(?) 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

:grimace: @hola2jin *whisper* my YT  keep feeding me with our queen's tvN drama clips ..  itz hard not to rewatch  our cute queen in action hahaha....f78eb3d1-2e40-4c9b-8997-0b0a1f82e20f.gif

Okok i have to hand it to tvN -- they are doing a good job by uploading new edited clips of our queen's dramas (some even with subs!) - and judging by the comments  they are really good at attracting new viewers:

Juz saw these clip:

14 sep 2020: LEWMF plus Let's Eat 2 + making (meshed up)

Yumyum! *Mukbang version of AOHY*

Title: "Get ready to eat with both hands before clicking!!"

Released in Jan 2020

And this legend - 'muak' compilation released in jan 2020 still attracting eyeballs - over 3.5 Million views 

Handeo Hae-young Oh, who is also counted as the best ever, Seo Hyun-jin x Eric Legend Kissing scenes

Spoiler

*whisper* totally understand why he flew under your radar -- not handsome enough compared to your 'one and only' hahahha

*another round of applause for the baseball gif!! 

speaking of, I’ve been looking for a full vidclip of that HJ moment but i think there were only photos(?)

Thks for being my first audience! Hahhaaa...

Ops...I cant rem if there is any clip though... :grimace:

Edited by supergal99
Ooiyooo hola2jin >>> kwenchanayo - once in a blue moon yo
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

9 hours ago, inspiredbyshj said:

I’ve been looking for a full vidclip of that HJ moment but i think there were only photos(?)

Thanks to Everlasting, there's a video here! Click on the link attached!

Excited Major League Baseball GIF by MLB :fun:

@supergal99

Spoiler

Ah..are you too engrossed with Park Do Kyung and Oh Hae Young kissing scene, you'd forgotten 4th image into hidden mode! Pali..pali..hide..hide..:sweatingbullets::D

Edited by hola2jin
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

17 hours ago, hola2jin said:

Thanks to Everlasting, there's a video here!

Oh thanks to Everlasting! Is he/she also here?

i ran out of orenji so... :heart1::foryou: here’s for you. Thanks to you too for posting! Been looking for this for ages. Haha

seo cute pitcher!

i actually hoped, she tried hitting the ball too! 

So lemme just give you this one: 

@supergal99 

Yumyum! *Mukbang version of AOHY*

Title: "Get ready to eat with both hands before clicking!!"

Released in Jan 2020

————————————-

let’s join the mukbang queen! 
(i just had my lunch, but i suddenly felt hungry again with that video haha)

• LOL 3

7 hours ago, inspiredbyshj said:

So lemme just give you this one:

Wow... tks for your 'pitch' about Life heeee... *jjang!*CelebratedUnderstatedAstarte-size_restri

oh wait a sec... chakamannn! Seo curious ---> Did u do the gif while lying in bed ??? Opsss... like this zzz beauty postion:

Cto

No no don throw baseballs at me -- Ok ok me juz worried for your neck la.. take care ok hahahha~crack...crack... : thatz our queen doing the sound effect ... erhmm...mmm

* btw her sound-effects coachie-nim is none other than Park DoYoung hahahahah...*

4 hours ago, LifesLikeThat said:

Okay so I am having some severe Hyun Jin withdrawals so I have been re-watching her dramas and listening to her music. So below is a SHJ track from the drama Princess Hour (Goong) with images of a young SHJ, I miss her singing

Omgggg.... those images... time flies ! 

I have been wanting to try her historical dramas though but juz couldnt get down to it opsss....  

So random - u guys have caught all her dramas, shows etc??

• LOL 3

38 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Omgggg.... those images... time flies ! 

I have been wanting to try her historical dramas though but juz couldnt get down to it opsss....  

So random - u guys have caught all her dramas, shows etc??

Time sure flies... can't imagine how strange it'll feel to see your seventeen self on www 

Oh you haven't watched SBHKD or TTM? She's super cute and funny in these. 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

18 hours ago, supergal99 said:

No no don throw baseballs at me -- 

i almost hit those balls. Hahaha but the next line saved you —> “Opsss... like this zzz beauty postion:” with matchin’ photo of the queen.

that soften my heart-

so forgiven. Hahahahaha 

just kiddin’

it’s my first time making gif tho

tryna my best effort haha (ops that’s the best i can do aha sorry :sweats:

@LifesLikeThat oh that’s the first time i saw that vid. Thanks for posting! Seo nice seeing her younger self but i admit seems nothing had changed. Still seo cute and charming SHJ. 

Oh wait, i am not following. What’s SBHKD , TTM? :cutekitty:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

20 hours ago, LifesLikeThat said:

Oh you haven't watched SBHKD or TTM? She's super cute and funny in these. 

2 hours ago, inspiredbyshj said:

Oh wait, i am not following. What’s SBHKD , TTM? 

Before i answer LifesLike That, poke inspiredbyshj - erhmm... 

Photo_talks_1603449242552.jpg

Ahhh.. see ! Tsk... Our cute saem is seo upset (u have to stop playing with balls ya? Heee....)

O...kay... back to @LifesLikeThat's qn - I wasnt that keen on historical dramas hahaha... but i am sold on SBHKD by the author of the brunch book>> after seeing this pic (dum~~)

uMKyi8ma92vfaWVtiUsIpDtjcZQ.jpeg

Plus reading this part:

https://brunch.co.kr/@freeoos/456

**Chapter 15**

If you want to know where the current actor SHJ started, it is recommended to see THe King's Daughter, Soo Baek hyang. [You can see everything from 'Baek Suji to Go Hanuel].

Actress SHJ: "I learned a lot from this work, ... it's good enough to say that it's all accumulated at that time."

:wub:  **author + our queen are screaming to me -- must see must see!**

I already watched TTM hahaa...
I am impressed by the author's analysis on this drama vs KD:

**chap 15**
[Seo HyunJin's acting has not changed..
Even in the Three Musketeers, she takes responsibility for her character.
It shows the skill and control of strength and weaknesses learned in The King's Daughter.
In particular, diction, vocalisation, tone, and eye acting were more diverse.]
:evilelmo:
Oh and i was hard selling to @inspiredbyshjearlier heh~~ come click this inspiredbyshj!!:

Our queen's calling to u personally hahhahahah~~

(Btw continue to make gifs ok? Practice makes purrrrfect... meow!)
  • Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1

:blush:So i was reading an article   and came across a Kdrama Fact:

https://www.straitstimes.com/life/travel/a-journey-to-south-korea-6-attractions-to-heal-your-mind-body-and-soul

[South Korea’s first national garden is a whopping 1.12 million sq km, or the size of more than 3,900 soccer fields. Home to over 790,000 trees across 505 species and some 113 species of 3.15 million flowers, the park features many thematic gardens filled with plants from different countries. Imagine the variety of Instagram-worthy photos you’d be able to take on the grounds! What’s more, Suncheonman Bay National Garden is also home to the largest colony of reeds in South Korea, making it a must-visit place during autumn.

K-Drama Fact: Suncheonman Bay National Garden provided a gorgeous, romantic setting for the K-drama Temperature of Love.]

Then I googled and found this: :love:

On Jung-sun (Yang Se-jong) and Lee Hyun-soo (Seo Hyun-jin) come here on a day trip in episode 4 of Temperature of Love (사랑의 온도) (SBS, 2017). We see them taking the Cruise Tour and walking on the 1.2km long Reed Deck.

Screenshot_20201025-212712_Samsung-Inter

https://koreandramaland.com/listings/suncheon-bay-wetland-reserve-순천만습지/

ok... now this is making me travelling... especially to Korea... (sighhh~~)

• Like 1
  • Love 1