3 hours ago, supergal99 said:

Clips are in social media ...hahhaa... will leave u or @hola2jin to paste the clips later ...hahaaaaa

Ok..here I am..but tvN haven't upload to YT! Yup, I'm waiting for this bts, always watch her past drama bts clips many..many times giggling! :D

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, supergal99 said:

Eeeeeyooo @inspiredbyshj why didnt tag me? Hahahaa... support me silently ya? Hahhaaaa

Sorry...  :selfie:   Was focused on replying as soon as i saw that gif.. HAHA

(i was amazed)

~oh well silently supporting everybody here by liking posts.. tehehe

—————————
*yo i love that slow-mo walk-away gif 

1 hour ago, hola2jin said:

Ok..here I am..but tvN haven't upload to YT! Yup, I'm waiting for this bts scene, always watch her past bts clips many..many times giggling! :D

Me too! Me too! 

Bts kinda help me appreciate the actual scenes even more..

———————————————

...and as usual
Will be waiting for the subs :blink: hahaha

• LOL 2

:gangnamstyle:tks to hyunjinlight weibo fans we know what our queen is talking about hahah:

(Based on chi trans):

Hi! I'm #SeoHyunJin playing the character Hyun-soo *giggles* in #ROY. Nice to meet u! The atmosphere on the set is very great of course, because with the young kids gathered together, makes me feel that this is a youthful drama.

Firstly I decided to take on this role because of the affinity with the writer. 
It's my first time meeting Bogum and PD, as everyone is very friendly towards me, I'm filming it with a happy mood. Right now I'm moving on to film the last scene!

Park Bogum: I had just filmed with cool sunbaenim, as this is my first attempt in acting opposite HyunJin sunbaenim, I'm feeling nervous... nevertheless I'll do it interestingly!
SHJ: What is the best way to express the level of acceptance? Doing it first with the feeling that there's a chance of accepting it ...alright~ I get it 
The important thing... I've filmed the scene that will probably result in a hot topic
SHJ: itching right now [what's making Hyun-soo uneasy?]
(The Auto-door did not open -- NG)
SHJ: I hope everyone's looking forward and loving it!

Juz found a Full bts uploaded by someone on YT: ** removed fr YT already**

Poke @inspiredbyshj i m juz pulling yr leg!! Hahaha~~ ahhh sorray my bad habit...hee

Edited by supergal99
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

On 9/30/2020 at 8:35 AM, supergal99 said:

Hahaha @hola2jin  i feel like i on a mission to Mars ahhh jk jk  - actually i am on a mission to burn burn burn this thread !

Wow! What a hot mission! You posted 2 Hyun Jin's pictures ignited with fire, telling that how determine you are! Looks like our queen wants to collaborate with you! (picture only):D 

Spoiler

And I can't help to think of two songs to support your hot mission! BTS's song 'Fire' and I-Land ep 11 contestants performance song 'Flame On'!:P

4 hours ago, supergal99 said:

SHJ: What is the best way to express the level of acceptance? Doing it first with the feeling that there's a chance of accepting it ...alright~ I get it

I was amazed when HJ asked the PD what's the level of acceptance to act.., as if she's able to gauge the level, so specific about the nuance of expression should be.:w00t:

4 hours ago, supergal99 said:

SHJ: itching right now [what's making Hyun-soo uneasy?]

I think she got nervous and shy facing PBG's character that was going to confess(date) to her. Haha.. she should act in one more romance drama to be seasoned with that!:D 

@supergal99Thanks for the translation! 

99DC9B3F5F103F3F22

Cr: peachtree

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

:omg:@hola2jin why u post seo sexy queen clapping gif --- my nose bleed ... tsk... quick wrap our queen in traditional costume... pali pali!! Haaaa~~

HoarseDazzlingGrackle-size_restricted.gi

(Oopss i'm late to post this greeting)

Poke @inspiredbyshj there is Jung Hae-in cutie (i didnt notice earlier) in the clip which I steal the scene for the gif hahhaa:

https://youtu.be/6_WCnyVdUUA

hola2jin >>> Oh tks for  the songs (in the hidden mode) erhmmm... gimme >>> 'DYNAMITE' (lah) >>> more powerful heeeee...

20201001_234148.jpg

(The BTS latest angmoh ops i mean English song is super powerful :onfirex: HOT HOT)

Yap! I like that part u mentioned about her being super detailed on the requirements ! Really a pro actress -- Jjang! (Ok reminding me i better finish the Brunch Book hahahaa)

For me  - I like the part she *giggles* when she introduce "Hyun-soo" hahaahaa. I guess we all can totally relate to that!!:glasses:

Edited by supergal99
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

:hooray2:omo.. happy to see some official IG updates on our queen's cameo:

Screenshot_20201002-161738_Gallery.jpg

I saw lots of positive comments and some are catching the episodes coz of our cool sunbaenim doctor hahaha...

20201002_161037-1.png

IllegalUglyGoitered-size_restricted.gif

Oh n Juz sharing a funny comment from a friend who is also watching this drama. She finds the drama title (for our queen's cameo) "Gateway" doesnt sound eehmm..  good for the patients hahahah ...

(Ya know like gateway to 'somewhere'... :sweatingbullets: opsss)

Ok ok chop chop- back to queen anyway i think this cameo is by far the best for our queen ya ~~ didnt expect to get 2 episodes and the acting never disappoints... how about u guys?

(**hope i m not talking to myself -- wawaaa >>>> gosh i sound like @angel2013 hahahaha~ **)

:sipsboba:have a great weekend !!

On 10/1/2020 at 7:28 PM, hola2jin said:

Cr: peachtree

Wanted to ask what event was this? Any idea?

Edit : throwing in this song of the week :grimace: >> still hot from the oven :

https://youtu.be/MH_vjfNPv70

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, supergal99 said:

Ok ok chop chop- back to queen anyway i think this cameo is by far the best for our queen ya ~~ didnt expect to get 2 episodes and the acting never disappoints... how about u guys?

I do agree this is her best cameo! It's so encouraging that the writer purposely incorporated HJ previous drama character names into this cameo. This was uniquely catered for Hyun Jin, not anybody can take this small role! I got more excited that she appeared in ROY more than one scene, worked closely with PBG, got to see a bts and lots of photos of her cameo! All these really fitted the name well, seo.. "special appearance"!:D

3 hours ago, supergal99 said:

Wanted to ask what event was this? Any idea?

2013 MBC Drama Awards.:)

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

On 10/2/2020 at 12:08 AM, supergal99 said:

Poke @inspiredbyshj there is Jung Hae-in cutie (i didnt notice earlier) in the clip which I steal the scene for the gif hahhaa:

Oh yeah... the cutie hottie haha

and I haven’t watched this drama yet. :blink:
———————————————

I saw lots of positive comments and some are catching the episodes coz of our cool sunbaenim doctor hahaha...

^This sounds great! Got me excited for the drama next year! Woooop!

—————————————-

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

:hahah!:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CF6oHXLF6ep/?igshid=13kphgtpw2ltv

with Ki Eun-se’s latest ig post, i was thinking the 4th plate belongs to our queen. Haha

OMG i just realized, they are the only SHJ’s close celebrity friends that I know. Oops

my bad. 

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

Where did time go?

some things really never change! 
i just love staring

pic fr hyunjinismylight

https://www.instagram.com/p/CF60Mu7Jgv5/?igshid=1irvczv6vmvfs

i wonder if these people/page owners that i follow on IG/twitter are here. 
thanks to you btw.. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

On 10/4/2020 at 3:09 PM, inspiredbyshj said:

and I haven’t watched this drama yet

Ahhh... ok... juz curious -- do u tend to avoid historical dramas (same like me? Hahahaa)??

20201005_110312.gif

Actually this is one of the few historical dramas I managed to finish haha :) itz quite cute like a RomCom heee... plus itz 12 episodes only. (Ya ok pros n cons...erhmmm)

Cut n paste this MV - well edited with the hilights of the OTP scenes:

Spoiler

(My first time hearing this song btw)

22 hours ago, inspiredbyshj said:

with Ki Eun-se’s latest ig post, i was thinking the 4th plate belongs to our queen. Haha

Omo... don tell me our queen is the one taking the photos?!  ok20201005_102537f96572b7dcbc9ae1.jpg ok ok juz teasing u ya hahaa opsss Webp.net-resizeimage-3a4f1a4bc210476dc.j

Ig owner> 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFxH1EoJbbL/?igshid=1b3875bw0drlu

12 hours ago, inspiredbyshj said:

i just love staring

Ohhh wait chakaman >> u luv staring or u luv shj staring?? Opsss ... :hwaiting2:

Ok seriously -- how nice if this meal is a celebration dinner for our queen's cameo  (wink at @hola2jin:hypehype:

**i'll come back again later coz my network right now is not so good**

• Like 1
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, hola2jin said:

Hope HJ's next drama will be on Netflix too!

Seo daebak..! Her cameo ep. 7 preview on YT channel hit 600K views! :w00t: Wish that the writer have in mind to write a drama for them to work together as lead! :wub:

yay! High-5 for this same thought! 
It better be on Netflix! That’s the only way for us internationals to keep up to date. 

and about this 600k views! Omo... that’s a great number! Over half million views in just a week(from the date uploaded) 

really... SHJ power! :doggie: 

i’m wishing for it too!
So 2 drama next year(?) ,like why not! Will hardly pray for this. 

1 minute ago, supergal99 said:

Ahhh... ok... juz curious -- do u tend to avoid historical dramas (like me? Hahahaa)??

————

Omo... don tell me our queen is the one taking the photos?! 

Ohhh wait chakaman >> u luv staring or u luv shj staring?? Opsss ... :hwaiting2:

————-

Ok seriously -- how nice if this meal is a celebration dinner for our queen's cameo

Honestly, yes. Haha. Tho sometimes i am tempted to watch. Maybe in my spare time, i’ll try watching this. Ammmp 

btw, thks for the highlights link!

————————-

ugh was actually thinking about it. 
might be.. we never know! Hahaha. 
*love that photo of her with a cam

Ok ok u got me there..

i love staring at SHJ staring 

hahaha

————————

a celebration or not, how i wished she joined the picture taking. 

winking too @hola2jin 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@supergal99 thank you for the gifs you definitely get an A from me as always:heartxoxo:

Just managed to watch the BTS. Park Bogum is so cute calling Hyunjinnie cool sunbaenim ahahahaha.

So adorable:please:

1 hour ago, inspiredbyshj said:

and about this 600k views! Omo... that’s a great number! Over half million views in just a week(from the date uploaded) 

The reaction from the public was mostly nice and supporting. Even from non fans. Stuff that belittle her always get deleted on Naver. Korean fans are no joke :P

• LOL 3

6 hours ago, SweetLullaby said:

@supergal99 thank you for the gifs you definitely get an A from me as always

Omo omo i got an 'A' from Saem -- ahh okayyy Saem SweetLullaby pls accept my bribe... ops typed too fast... ahhh i mean bright olenji x 2 :

4he69r.gif so saem eehmm u know what to do ya? (*Wink* x 2)

Ya make olenji juice and share share tks ...heeee

10 hours ago, hola2jin said:

Wish that the writer have in mind to write a drama for them to work together as lead! :wub:

Ohhh.. and i juz saw this clip by taiwan TVBS https://youtu.be/B0V8Fy7FwIs reporting on our queen's cameo in ROY >> **rough trans (summary):

Queen of Romance drama #SeoHyunJin's cameo in ROY - Her scenes with ParkBogum stirred the emotions of the fans and topped Korean naver search after airing."

:happydance:I m trying to imagine the happy faces on our queen and ya the writernim too (but juz curious why this drama is able to invite so many cameos? :grimace: muz be some 'special project'??)

1601875590255.png

8 hours ago, inspiredbyshj said:

Ok ok u got me there..

i love staring at SHJ staring 

hahaha

————————

a celebration or not, how i wished she joined the picture taking

Erhmmm.. come to think of it  -- we should celebrate it with our cameo queen !! Salud!!

Come come calling all Hyunjinies!!

WavyDarlingIndianjackal-size_restricted.

Followed by some gossip news :

6 hours ago, SweetLullaby said:

Stuff that belittle her always get deleted on Naver. Korean fans are no joke :P

Ok ok Saem >>  of course I'm joking ya.. don take back my 'A' kkk...:crybaby:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, supergal99 said:

Erhmmm.. come to think of it  -- we should celebrate it with our cameo queen !! Salud!!

Come come calling all Hyunjinies!!

Ok ok Saem >>  of course I'm joking ya.. don take back my 'A' kkk...

I admit, i was really entertained by that clip. Haha. She’s not gonna take the A. 
We need that olenji juice our queen’s askin! 

right?! Haha 

geonbae!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

:tounge_xd: omo @inspiredbyshj tks for your wonderful 'support'  --- mmm... looks like I must send Jung Hae-in lookalike to gift u a box of >>> yap 'olenji'...

:heythere:

20201006_165058.gif

4hhqfn.gif

Opzzz.... Okayyyy kick me :kicks: ***ahhhh.... ouchhhhiieee**

Ohh wait chakamannn --- so when r u sharing the pic of your masterpiece gift to our queen ?? Heeeee.... cross toes that our queen will receive it soon! :)

• LOL 2

All Hyunjinies! Cheers! :kiss_wink:

9951024B5A71EEDE39

cto.

Top 10 Most Buzzworthy Actors/Actresses (1st week of Oct).

On 10/6/2020 at 7:21 PM, shjfan23 said:

I can’t believe she made it to top10 in the latest buzzworthy celebs with just minutes of exposure in Record of Youth. That’s how she’s missed by people. And she better have a new project very soon.

I guess HJ is all ready to shoot her possible new drama..but..may be the production team is still hunting for the male lead!:D

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2