Hi.. I am new in this thread.. I fans of her, really admire her acting skill :)

nice to meet you all..

please support her and vote for her

Seo hyun jin for the best actress http://vote.kdramastars.com/best-actress-k-drama-2016-first-half (now at 2nd place)

and if you dont mind, you can support her drama and the couple :) 

eric for the best actor http://vote.kdramastars.com/best-actor-k-drama-2016-first-half (now at 3rd palce)

OHYA for the best drama http://vote.kdramastars.com/best-drama-k-drama-2016-first-half (now at 2nd place)

and for our OTP http://vote.kdramastars.com/best-couple-k-drama-2016-first-half (now at 2nd place)

• Like 4

22 hours ago, kopifan said:

Just watched SHJ on Let's Eat With My Friend and found that she's a really sweet girl. You can tell she really loves dogs and I found out she's Roman Catholic. Love this girl!

Here's the link to the video. http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3s04je

I watched it too and I enjoy it so much, wish it was subbed though, only first 2 episodes subbed but still I watch everything anyway. She's my newfound second bias after Gong Hyo Jin, and I realise both my bias name ends with Jin, what a coincidence!

She is very sweet, have a good heart, and has great love for art museums!(I'm not a museum person tho). You can really see her true self in this series. 

She's a very good actress and very under-rated, I hope she gets more fans and love after OHYA.

• Like 7

Seo Hyeon-Jin Triumphs After 10-Year Apprenticeship

BY HanCinema | Jun 18, 2016 07:03 AM EDT

goglobal-offers-300x250-backup.jpg"""

Seo Hyeon-jin is now considered the queen of romantic comedies with the soaring popularity of "Oh Hae-Young Again" on cable channel tvN. 

Seo plays a woman who moves house after a broken engagement and falls in love with her neighbor. 

The drama started with a less than three percent rating but is likely to become the first weekday soap on cable to record over 10 percent. The latest episode achieved a 9.4 percent rating. 

Seo says she has lots in common with her character, who considers herself unlucky.

Seo made her debut in 2001 as lead vocalist of girl group M.I.L.K., but the four-member group were disbanded soon after. 

Then she continued to appear in soaps but failed to catch viewers' attention. At one point her parents suggested she quit acting. 

The turning point finally came with tvN drama "Let's Eat" last year. Departing from the elegant roles in previous dramas, she played a comical, half-witted character and got good reviews. 

Seo says she is drawn to characters who are poor and not so special because she can relate to them more easily. 

In the latest drama, she shows some of her best acting skills to date, portraying a character with frequent emotional ups and downs. Finally her decade-long apprenticeship playing everything from villains to eye candy is paying off. 

Source: HanCinema

• Like 7

Movie "Familyhood" director Kim Tae-gon gave an unreserved compliment on the actress Seo Hyeon-jin, who is working with him currently.

On June 20, director Kim Tae-gon met OSEN reporter in a café in Samcheong-dong, Seoul and revealed his thoughts about Seo Hyeon-jin. He said, "Whenever I saw Seo Hyeon-jin, I thought she is an actress with skills and knowledge".

He also talked about casting Seo Hyeon-jin for his movie, "When she was filming with us, it was before she did "Oh Hae-Young Again". When I heard she was going to do a drama, I said 'hope it will turn out well' and it actually turned out to be daebak". The director smiled happily.

He continued on, "When we had a meeting with Seo Hyeon-jin, what I was wondering was if an actress who used to play a leading role in a romance drama would play a role as a mom with two children. It wouldn't be an easy decision but she accepted the offer without hesitation. When we were selecting the concept for her costumes, we prepared pretty clothes. But she chose the humble clothes and said actual moms wear these clothes. We were quite surprised".

The director also said, "When she was playing mom, there's nothing weird or awkward about her acting. I thought she was an actress with a truly wide range of acting" and "Also, when something becomes differently even slightly during script reading, actors usually get confused. But Seo Hyeon-jin could change her voice tone acting instantly. It was a good surprise. It's only possible for actors who are prepared. I thought she has accumulated skills and knowledge as an actress. Kim Hye-soo also complimented Seo Hyeon-jin a lot on the filming set".

http://www.hancinema.net/-familyhood-director-talks-about-seo-hyeon-jin-an-actress-with-accumulated-skills-and-knowledge-amazing-acting-ability-95789.html

A versatile actress deserving of recognition and praise.

• Like 7

@coolrepublica Wow cool, consecutive 3 years she gets an award? Also nominated for Soo Baek-hyang and Let's Eat 2 in  2014/2015. Hopefully this year she will get an award from TVN in their first award ceremony :)

Awards and nominations

Year Award Category Nominated work Result
2011 4th Korea Drama Awards Best New Actress The Duo Nominated
MBC Drama Awards[15] Best New Actress in a Miniseries Won
2012 MBC Drama Awards Excellence Award, Actress in a Serial Drama Feast of the Gods, Here Comes Mr. Oh Won
2013 6th Korea Drama Awards Excellence Award, Actress Here Comes Mr. Oh, Goddess of Fire Won
MBC Drama Awards Excellence Award, Actress in a Serial Drama The King's Daughter, Soo Baek-hyang Nominated
2014 3rd APAN Star Awards Excellence Award, Actress in a Serial Drama Nominated
2015 8th Korea Drama Awards Excellence Award, Actress Let's Eat 2 Nominated

Source:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seo_Hyun-jin

• Like 6

I really like SHJ in Let's Eat With My Friends because I think it really shows such a unique girl she is. Did anyone notice that they hardly catch her with her hp nor taking pictures. She's always just looking around at the sights. So unlike other people busy taking picture. It's like she just takes them with her eyes and heart.

She just comes across to me as a very authentically nice person. Really want to see more of her works in future.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

I've got some really nice SHJ images saved on my comp, can anyone tell me how to post it here? It seems I can't copy and paste. Thanks.

I uploaded to imgur (but any image sharing site shoud work) and then copy/pasted the URLs here. I don't if there's a better way, but that worked for me.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, hooklinesinker said:

I uploaded to imgur (but any image sharing site shoud work) and then copy/pasted the URLs here. I don't if there's a better way, but that worked for me.

ok thank you, so it must be on an image sharing site, does cloud counts? if not, I will have to explore other options.

20 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

ok thank you, so it must be on an image sharing site, does cloud counts? if not, I will have to explore other options.

I think any way that could generate a web link would work, so maybe. Can you drag images from your computer into your web browser and copy the link address from there too? I'm not exactly sure, but it's something else you could try.

• Like 1