8 hours ago, hola2jin said:

Ah..! You are so cute..went back checked with that episode!:D At first I thought that was lmk too! Ha..ha.. we are being tricked by that jacket! I saw that full view photo somewhere and caught by surprise its not lmk! That crew man being naughty... get to wear 'lmk jacket'!:lol: 

Ah I got pranked :lol:. Maybe he was impersonating SDJ and that's why HJ was all smiles. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Jinius (jini fancafe) mentioned him before as manager. You can see here https://twitter.com/jinius_shj/status/1052033203995783168

And this is the real pic  https://twitter.com/SeoHyunJinFC/status/1052058124754927616

The ig account isnt public for now 

I thought we already discussed this before idk in twitter or this forum. It's likely he was cameo as lmk when the camera shooted only the back of seo dojae which was sitting beside segye back then

:)

Edited by guestra
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, LifesLikeThat said:

More pics from their Italian trip. I spy a bottle of Moët now that's my kind of vacation! :lol:

Lol at picture #1!!!:lol: She's gonna hide as much as possible!:lol::lol::lol:

So thankful for MJI. She's too kind to share their vacation with those pictures.

If we have Moët , our vacation will be very perfect!! Lol!!

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

What is going on! I am reading that some actresses (Park Min Young, Shin Hye Sun) are jumping from one project to the next, I hope they are not taking the roles from HJ :angry:.

Anyway I am currently watching KDSBH the I don't know how many times :lol:, I miss her in Sagueks. HJ and JHJ keep blowing me away with their acting especially when the crown prince gives SBH the tapir, OMG that scene gives you all the feels :wub:. If you haven't seen this drama I highly recommend it.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, LifesLikeThat said:

What is going on! I am reading that some actresses (Park Min Young, Shin Hye Sun) are jumping from one project to the next, I hope they are not taking the roles from HJ :angry:.

Yeah! Heard that too! I think they are taking all the opportunity coming! And I think Korea is still on their way on tackling more stories on women in their movies and dramas!

But I hope, HJ will get something new! Something that we’ve never seen her before. That will be very exciting!

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

Yeah! Heard that too! I think they are taking all the opportunity coming! And I think Korea is still on their way on tackling more stories on women in their movies and dramas!

But I hope, HJ will get something new! Something that we’ve never seen her before. That will be very exciting!

I guess as actresses get older there are limited roles, it's been refreshing to see more female centric storylines in the last couple of years. I too hope that HJ gets the opportunity to star in a new genre as the girl sure has talent :D

• Like 4

hello , it been long time , to come here I wouldn't say that I was too busy , just  to lazy , this winter  is so cold .

first happy new years 2019 , i hope good luck for every  one here , of course for our Seohyunjin 

I still looking for HYUNJIN  news every day 

for that SOCAR  youtube  high views, that normal , because it' publicity  in youtube  shown  , every time  Koreans click some videos and not skip it . 

for others actress getting  offers , that has nothing to do with seohyunjin , and she also got and will get , a lot of offers , but we know that she want different work now , so many wfor ill be rejected ,  she still one of most wanted actress , every thing  depend on public , and all numbers show that she rank on the top , now she has  good agency too .

for actress    aging that true and true it depend , for example  , some actress older than Hyunjin  and has children , return with success,   for seo hyun jin ,one good work it ok for her ,also the last success of SKY Castle prove that not about age or beauty , as she love acting as she hard-worker   there is no worry , the only  problem we miss her .

• Like 5

On ‎1‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 8:08 AM, LifesLikeThat said:

Feeling the same here! Hope there are still awesome script awaiting for her..:)

On ‎1‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 5:27 AM, shjfan23 said:

There’s an organized event to celebrate HJ’s birthday. If you’re near the area, go visit and   support it on the mentioned schedule.

If I am in Korea, definitely want to go! HyunJin's fan birthday support is so heart-warming!:wub:

And the new pictures for the Face Shop are so sweet looking.. with the pink colour theme and those flowers as background really enhanced HJ's beauty! Feel like spring season too..!  :blush:                                                                              

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Watched this on the latest ep of Runningman. They were asked if someone makes their heart flutters, and Kwon Yul said SHJ made his heart flutter during their LE2 drama! And everyone agreed with him! Lol! They said HJ’s charm makes everyone flutter! :blush:

• Like 5

On 2/5/2019 at 8:50 PM, shjfan23 said:

Watched this on the latest ep of Runningman. They were asked if someone makes their heart flutters, and Kwon Yul said SHJ made his heart flutter during their LE2 drama! And everyone agreed with him! Lol! They said HJ’s charm makes everyone flutter! :blush:

Awh that's so lovely, now HJ just needs someone to make her heart flutter :D ... And on HJ causing costars to have heart flutters, I found these images of HJ and Yoo Yeon Seok at the SBS awards for RDTK. What YYS says is so cute :love:

Oops images didn't come out very clear so will type out what YYS says

IMG-20181224-153115.jpg

We were always dressed in operating gowns at the hospital 

IMG-20181224-153117.jpg

Now that I'm seeing Hyun Jin in a dress

IMG-20181224-153121.jpg

I feel like I'll go into a cardiac arrest

IMG-20181224-153123.jpg

Can you do CPR on me?

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Hello everyone! My late wishing... Happy Chinese New Year! And welcome guestra to Hyunjin' thread!:) (Are you old member here before, now using a new acc?)

On ‎1‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 7:51 AM, LifesLikeThat said:

Nah, it's not the amount of tax she paid last year but she may be up for an award, another one to add to her collection :joy: (don't want the taxman chasing you!). She such a good girl!

So Hyunjin will be receiving the president commendation on 4th of March, and starting May 2019 together with Lee Je Hoon they will become the National Tax Agency's propaganda ambassador! On 15th of March Hyunjin and lmk will get interview by Japan media KNTV to promote BTI broadcast. Bravo!! For sure March and May we will see her appearance!

Both Kwon Yul and YYS were so open to share it out their heart fluttering experience with Hyunjin! Not to forget lmk too. He mentioned at BTI press con, in one scene he felt difficult to breath when he had eyes contact with Hyunjin! I think was in episode 2 when he used his jacket to cover Hyunjin head to rescue her from public crowd as dating rumor being spread. OK.... hope after her next drama, someone will share having a crush with her!:D Whoa.. that will make Hyunjin and our hearts flutter! :lol: 

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, hola2jin said:

So Hyunjin will be receiving the president commendation on 4th of March, and starting May 2019 together with Lee Je Hoon they will become the National Tax Agency's propaganda ambassador! On 15th of March Hyunjin and lmk will get interview by Japan media KNTV to promote BTI broadcast. Bravo!! For sure March and May we will see her appearance!

That’s sooo cool! HJ is really a role model! Can’t wait for march and may! But hopefully we will see her once in a while before that!

btw, welcome @guestra!!!

• Like 5