1 hour ago, shjfan23 said:

Can’t believe her Socar commercial vids in YT have 3M+ and 2.8M views already in 2 weeks time. Hopefully those views will reflect on their revenue and more commercials to HJ! :blush:

Wow those are very impressive numbers, yes hope the campaign is successful.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

Never saw this picture before. She looks like a model! :D

I haven't seen that either, thanks.

This YT clip are snippets of most of HJ's filmography and I have listed her filmography below

FILMOGRAPHY:

2006 Hwang Jini - Drama
2006 Love Me Not - Film
2007 H.I.T - Drama

2008 Dating on Earth - Film (not in clip)
2008 Story of Wine - Film

2008 The Madonna - Film (not in clip)
2010 Magic - Short Film (not in clip)

2011 Ashamed - Film

2011 The Duo - Drama
2011 The Peak - Drama
2012 Feast of the Gods - Drama
2012 Horse Doctor - Drama (cameo)
2012 The Peach Tree - Film

2012 Fragments of Sweet Memories - Short Film (not in clip)

2012 - 2013 Here Comes Mr Oh - Drama

2013 Goddess of Fire - Drama

2013 Drama festival: Unrest (cameo)

2013 - 2014 Kings Daughter Su Baek Hyang

2014 Three Musketeers - Drama
2015 Let's Eat 2 - Drama
2016 Familyhood - Film
2016 Because I Love You - Film
2016 Oh Hae Young Again - Drama
2016 Hey Ghost, Let's Fight - Drama (cameo)
2016 - 2017 Romantic Doctor Kim - Drama
2017 Temperature of Love - Drama
2017 Let's eat 3 - Drama (cameo)

2018 Mystery Pink - Short Film (not in clip)
2018 The Beauty Inside - Drama

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

LifesLikeThat, thanks for Hyun Jin's filmography! I can easily refer to watch her old drama or movie while waiting for her new drama.                                      Kopifan, that picture of moonjiin sitting at the hill is so fascinating! But where is HJ..! :tears: They seems like a pro touring Europe, one moment at Rome.. next at Civita Di Bagnoregio already! I can imagine they are having great time admiring all the historical building & scenery and trying the local food with relish! :D Kopifan, sometime you need to be a spy, because only in others instagram then we know HJ whereabouts!  :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, hola2jin said:

LifesLikeThat, thanks for Hyun Jin's filmography! I can easily refer to watch her old drama or movie while waiting for her new drama.                                      Kopifan, that picture of moonjiin sitting at the hill is so fascinating! But where is HJ..! :tears: They seems like a pro touring Europe, one moment at Rome.. next at Civita Di Bagnoregio already! I can imagine they are having great time admiring all the historical building & scenery and trying the local food with relish! :D Kopifan, sometime you need to be a spy, because only in others instagram then we know HJ whereabouts!  :lol:

You’re absolutely right. HJ is super stealthy when she is not filming and will disappear for months if she has no CFs. Which is very difficult for us and forces us to resort to “extreme” measures of checking on her friends to help us post something with her.:fearful:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

16 hours ago, hola2jin said:

LifesLikeThat, thanks for Hyun Jin's filmography! I can easily refer to watch her old drama or movie while waiting for new drama.                       

I've seen about 50% of HJs filmography, some are unavailable or hard to find. HJ has ruined my enjoyment of romcom kdramas :D, I lose interest after a couple of episodes and these also star some of favourite actors or actresses!

Thank you @kopifan for the travel updates. haha ... It's sad that we have to stalk other actors/actresses to see her activities, on the plus side for these actors to HJ not being active on SM is they gather HJ fans as followers :joy:

I know it hasn't been long since TBI has finished but I hope HJ is getting lots of offers, especially for an action film or drama.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, LifesLikeThat said:

I know it hasn't been long since TBI has finished but I hope HJ is getting lots of offers, especially for an action film or drama.

That’s my wish too! I want to see her in a movie!!! Or a variety show, maybe a travel show again! :blush:

I’m currently watching Coffee Friends. YYS and YSJ are there. The show is very chill and refreshing. I saw SJ’s other side on that show which is really far from all his drama characters. I hope HJ will have that kind of show!!!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

That’s my wish too! I want to see her in a movie!!! Or a variety show, maybe a travel show again! :blush:

I’m currently watching Coffee Friends. YYS and YSJ are there. The show is very chill and refreshing. I saw SJ’s other side on that show which is really far from all his drama characters. I hope HJ will have that kind of show!!!

Yes it would be lovely if she was in something different. I watched Let's Travel with Friends but it was hard with no subs. Coffee Friends sounds like an interesting show maybe they can get HJ to appear on it as it is for charity, I will try to catch it.

• Like 2

@shjfan23 @LifesLikeThat omo... me watching Coffee friends too hahaaa:D Yang Sejong mentioned TOL in ep. 1 - did u catch that scene?:lol:

Anyway my late Happy 2019 greetings here heeee... *borrowing Hyunjinlight's cute pic*

Ahhh.. i can spot those outfits hahaa:

4X4pBSl.jpg

:blush: i saw juz this clip with chinese subbed by hyunjinlight and this part is seo cute:

bfS4ZpA.jpg

She was asked to greet the fans and she replied that she'll be back in a jiffy:grimace:

On 1/9/2019 at 1:12 AM, LifesLikeThat said:

This YT clip are snippets of most of HJ's filmography and I have listed her filmography below

There is a writeup in dramabeans/actor spotlight in Nov 2018:

November 24, 2018

[Actor Spotlight] Seo Hyun-jin

by missvictrix

It’s time for our spotlight to fall on the lovely Seo Hyun-jin, who starred in the recent JTBC drama The Beauty Inside. 

**full article:

http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/11/actor-spotlight-seo-hyun-jin/

Lots of comments on uri queen there too - interesting read if u guys are free :w00t:

Summary of her projects:

Spoiler

Seo Hyun-jin’s full filmography:

Small role in the Ha Ji-wonsageuk about the life of Korea’s most famous gisaeng.

Small role in this Moon Geun-young romance film adapted from a Japanese drama.

Seo Hyun-jin plays a detective’s daughter in this police procedural.

Wine tells stories in this “interactive movie,” and Seo Hyun-jin has a second lead role.

Seo Hyun-jin plays a piano prodigy at a music school.

Another sageuk (it suits her) — she plays a commoner in this Joseon-era drama led by Chun Jung-myung and Lee Sang-yoon (heart!).

Taboo-breaking film (and one of Korea’s first) with a lesbian main character that made the rounds at famous film festivals.

Two-episode drama short about the Korean independence movement.

Seo Hyun-jin and Sung Yu-riplay rival chefs of royal cuisine.

Cameo in a story about siamese twins and their love triangle.

Cameo in this Cho Seung-woodrama about a Joseon veterinarian.

Daily family drama about two very different married couples.

Seo Hyun-jin supports Lee Sang-yoon, Moon Geun-young (again) and Kim Bum in this drama about the first female potter in Joseon-era Korea.

Short one-episode drama special starring Kang Ha-neulwith Seo Hyun-jin as his mother (gasp!).

Seo Hyun-jin stars as the eponymous princess in this MBC daily saguek drama.

Had everything going for it to be an epic sageuk version of the classic novel, but didn’t quite get there (see above).

Another neighborhood, another girl, and a lot more food (see above).

Definitely one of the best rom-coms in years, mostly thanks to her performance (see above).

Super successful medical human drama that earned Seo Hyun-jin an SBS drama award for Best Actress, and Best Couple with Yoo Yeon-seok. Must. Marathon.

Comedy starring Kim Hye-sooas a successful and self-centered actress.

A cameo, along with the rest of the Let’s Eat cast, for their PD’s new ghost-comedy with Kim So-hyun and Taecyeon.

Started out strong and then faltered into the realm of the predictable, but her chemistry with Yang Se-jong was worth it all (see above).

Cha Tae-hyun comedy with love, ghosts, and Kim Yoo-jung.

Cameo as her character from Let’s Eat 2. Sigh.

Killing it, as she does, in this remake of the film of the same name where her character changes bodies every so often. Just to make life and love inconvenient.

• Hwang Jin-Yi (2006) [Drama]
  • Love Me Not (2006) [Film]
  • H.I.T. (2007) [Drama]
  • Story of Wine (2008) [Film]
  • Magic (2010) [Film]
  • The Duo (2011) [Drama]
  • Ashamed (2011) [Film]
  • The Peak (2011) [Drama]
  • Feast of the Gods (2012)[Drama]
  • The Peach Tree (2012)[Film/Cameo]
  • Horse Doctor (2012)[Drama/Cameo]
  • Here Comes Oh Ja-Ryong (2012) [Drama]
  • Jung-Yi, Goddess of Fire (2013) [Drama]
  • Rebellious (2013) [Drama]
  • King’s Daughter, Soo Baek Hyang (2013) [Drama]
  • The Three Musketeers (2014)[Drama]
  • Let’s Eat 2 (2015) [Drama]
  • Another Oh Hae-young (2016)[Drama]
  • Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim (2016) [Drama]
  • Familyhood (2016) [Film]
  • Bring It On, Ghost (2016)[Drama/Cameo]
  • Temperature of Love (2017)[Drama]
  • Because I Love You (2017)[Film]
  • Let’s Eat 3 (2018)[Drama/Cameo]
  • The Beauty Inside (2018)[Drama]

9 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

Oh yeah!!! I heard that too!:lol: I think that's when he was given the task to continually stir the jam.:D:D:D

The best part is also when they keep mentioning the jam originates in Singapore hahaha... and i cant help it but think of my pic that i had posted here last year hahaha...:grimace: (omy time flies~~)

afDv3V3.jpg

But the one prepared by the *cough* chef Yoo Yeon Seok looks super yummy *can see but cant try* :sweatingbullets::

And i juz saw this SBS catch on TOL updated 11 jan:lol::

Yeah! His food looks really delicious. And he mentioned he loves to cook! Really hope she can be a guest on that show. I’m still crossing my fingers! Lol!!!

I just saw the vid too. SBS is compiling some of its drama. Here’s for RDTK which is uploaded last week:

• Thanks 1

Trying to keep “close” to HJ by following her around the world. Hope she can do another travel show since she so loves traveling and I love her choices...

Now in Burano, Venice, Italy (via Moonjiin Instagram)

There seems to be some confirmation of RDKTH season 2 but not sure if they will have the same doctors....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 1/14/2019 at 10:57 PM, kopifan said:

There seems to be some confirmation of RDKTH season 2 but not sure if they will have the same doctors....

I think i saw the tentative broadcast schedule is from Nov to Dec ? Frankly I'm not too fond of SBS anymore since how she was treated (by the TOL production as well as broadcast company) in 2017. But i can see the early signs of her involving such as YYS posting her support for his musical concert right after MJI posted the TBI commentary stuff, YYS like and then unlike an IG post of a SHJ fan mentioning RDTK, SBS reposting RDTK youtube videos of the duo.

As for the JTBC ON Campaign, i think most of us either given up or leave it as it is. I think 1.5k is what SHJ fans could do already.

https://m.facebook.com/124691830975231/posts/1813769615400769/

SHJ's birthday is coming up in a little over a month. I remember last year at this time we were talking about ideas to give birthday greetings since she doesn't accept gifts.

@angel2013 is there any plans from the committee this year? Are we doing something for her birthday?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, justright said:

I think i saw the tentative broadcast schedule is from Nov to Dec ? Frankly I'm not too fond of SBS anymore since how she was treated (by the production as well as broadcast company) in 2017. But i can see the early signs of her involving such as YYS posting her support for his musical concert right after MJI posted the TBI commentary stuff, YYS like and then unlike an IG post of a SHJ fan mentioning RDTK, SBS reposting RDTK youtube videos of the duo.

Ohhhh..your details are soooo good!!!!

And I think the other girl she’s with on her vacation in Italy is from the RDTK production team. The same girl she’s with on YYS’s post.

But isn’t it wonderful if the season 2 will revolve more on her story. Since it was not really tackled that much during the first season. But I also doubt that they will do that.:tears:

But I’m still hoping she’ll be part of it!

• Like 2

On 1/16/2019 at 1:06 PM, shjfan23 said:

Ohhhh..your details are soooo good!!!!

And I think the other girl she’s with on her vacation in Italy is from the RDTK production team. The same girl she’s with on YYS’s post.

But isn’t it wonderful if the season 2 will revolve more on her story. Since it was not really tackled that much during the first season. But I also doubt that they will do that.:tears:

But I’m still hoping she’ll be part of it!

Btw, i wasn't referring to RDTK prod team but TOL prod team in 2017. The woman you mentioned is PD Park soo jin, one of the directors of RDTK.

Lunar New Year is coming soon. I'll be busy with the festive as well as my travels. While her ninja mode is ON, this thread is gonna be quiet too. If Soompi Hyunjinies committee has no plans to do anything for her birthday this year, then it's even more quiet.

• Like 3