23 hours ago, supergal99 said:

They find her serious as an actor and cute coz she cherishes all her scripts. :lol:i think she keeps them even after the projects ended?

All of them??:w00t: isn't that too much she must have a dedicated bookshelf 

On 12/28/2018 at 2:27 PM, MizzParkSungAh said:

And JTBC seems cannot move on from hyun jin's drama The Beauty Inside :w00t:

Omo LMK's shoulders :lol:

20 hours ago, saku08 said:

She wears the same black jacket again:D Although she is a top star, she takes good care of her belongings. I like it so much:)

They usually wear sponsored stuff to public events but that black jacket belongs to her. Must be comfy^_^

(TRANS) 

Seo Hyunjin is at Hysteric chef. Is she even real? I have a weak heart so I couldn't look at you properly but even your side profile is beautiful unnie.

@MizzParkSungAh I don't feel comfortable translating the comments but they just ask for a photo of her and someone else said she saw her too ^_^ 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

@SweetLullaby thank you very much for the translations :kiss_wink:Shes lucky enough to have a glimpse of shj. Wondering if i will have the opportunity to meet her one day :tears: but Seo Hyun Jin seems to be busy  with many activity this couple of days.

Anybody know when and what event is this?Is this new or old picture.?

Edit: the event is 한마음한몸운동본부 "one body one spirit" a charity organization.

u4SrwDO.jpg

1d1d.jpg

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, MizzParkSungAh said:

Anybody know when and what event is this?Is this new or old picture.?

Edit: the event is 한마음한몸운동본부 "one body one spirit" a charity organization.

That’s when she attended a mass service and she was awarded for actively participating and volunteering for One body one spirit charity org. 

Here are some pics:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, SweetLullaby said:

All of them??:w00t: isn't that too much she must have a dedicated bookshelf 

:grimace: hahaa... was juz making a rare guess ops. Maybe she really really has one big bookshelf ops! 

Oh she has this HSG vibes again hahaha:

H8vTmx5.jpg

Happy weekend!!

7 hours ago, MizzParkSungAh said:

Moon jin had posted videos of all of them together. Can someone translate what she said in second video?and what the thing shes holding on in the first video. Her knitting needle? still waiting for dahee to upload sth in her ig.

Yes she was holding her knitting needle during her freetime :) 

N88H7uj.gif

Hello, we are recording comments.
Since now we're recording hard, we'll be able to meet you around April, May next year.

(fyi. Blu-ray comes out around that)

(Moon ji in : It's a secret that we took it 3 times again)
Have a nice rest of the year.

About the scripts, HJ once said that she reads all the previous scripts if possible during her filming. That's how she can act more easily with understanding her emotion and improvisation. so cool.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

46 minutes ago, LifesLikeThat said:

SHJ and Socar advert filming with English sub. She loves driving around finding famous restaurants with her friends, what a delicious hobby :lol:

That’s why she was spotted on Hysteric Chef! She’s unleashing her Baek So Ji in her. Lol!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, shjfan23 said:

That’s why she was spotted on Hysteric Chef! She’s unleashing her Baek So Ji in her. Lol!!!

Bahaha.. hopefully she doesn't subscribe to the one meal a day regime like BSJ. 

11 minutes ago, hola2jin said:

shjfan23, she also loves watch midnight movie!! Omo.. never been spotted! :D But guess she is not that kind of person like to hang out late often.:)

Maybe she goes to midnight movies so she doesn't get spotted :D

• LOL 6

44 minutes ago, hola2jin said:

shjfan23, she also loves watch midnight movie!! Omo.. never been spotted! :D But guess she is not that kind of person like to hang out late often.:)

She is a master ninja of course she doesn't get caught :P

I always imagined her cuddling with shideo reading books and hanging out in her house with her friends. Guess I was way off:lol:

• LOL 5

3 hours ago, LifesLikeThat said:

So I'm seeing all these tv stations hosting awards, does anyone if JTBC is likely to hold one as well?

I don’t think cable channels are doing awards yearly, except for tvn for their 10th anniv. Maybe jtbc will have one once they reach 10yrs. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

I don’t think cable channels are doing awards yearly, except for tvn for their 10th anniv. Maybe jtbc will have one once they reach 10yrs. 

So when HJ and Eric won the roco couple awards at TVN that was their 10th anniversary? Good year for AOHY to show then :D

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, LifesLikeThat said:

So when HJ and Eric won the roco couple awards at TVN that was their 10th anniversary? Good year for AOHY to show then :D

Yup! It was tvn’s 10th yr anniversary. Yeah, it was really her year. I even thought Park Bo Young will win RoCo queen that time. But Thank God she won! She really deserved that!

• Like 3

Thanks for all the updates. These days i spent more time with my kid. I do come here to get a quick read and support.

I'm here wishing our beloved queen Hyun Jin and all her fans here (lurkers as well as active participants),

A Bright and Inspiring 2019 to be filled with Great Health and Prosperity, Abundance of Love, Happiness, and Blessings!

Everyone of us from different parts of the world will be greeting the New Year soon at different timezone starting from NZ, Australia, Asia....  

Happy New Year! May we stay together and give SHJ more love here and elsewhere :wub:

• Like 5

So this annual awards in cable channels became a topic in knowing brothers. Lol!

https://www.allkpop.com/video/2018/12/cast-of-knowing-brothers-playfully-disses-jtbc-and-tvn-for-not-holding-annual-award-shows

Here are some part of it:

Regarding this "diss", as netizens called it, many viewers agreed and shared some top comments: "Yes, really. Variety programs too but dramas especially.. 'Beauty Inside', '100 Days My Prince', 'God's Quiz: Reboot', 'SKY Castle', etc. So many good actors, yet we can't see them win awards just because they are not terrestrial broadcasting channels??? TT", "tvN should hold another award show!", "Kang Ho Dong would have won Daesang if JTBC or tvN held award shows".

• Like 5

Hahahah, honestly these cable channels are thriving so much better than those broad casting channels. Especially in the dramaland, I guess it's always interesting to see these cable dramas actively taking on thematic issues that are very much prevalent in society:lol:

• Like 5

Grateful that Hyun Jin has all of your support, being enthusiastic in keeping this thread active! Thankful to justright so on top updating the front page. Since HJ ever expressed that she want to be in a relationship, someone like a best friend n be faithful to her, I hope she will start DATING in year 2019! :wub: May the one who rule the universe of all things, grant HJ a good man that she desire come true! HJ has won multiple drama awards, now let her win a man! :blush:. HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019!

• Like 5

HAPPY NEW YEAR Hyunjinies! I’m really grateful to meet all of you this year and I hope that our group will be bigger and happier in 2019! I hope everyone will enjoy their celebration as much as I do! 

To SHJ, I hope her 2019 will be more properous and happier. I hope we will see her more often this coming year!

Cheers to everyone!!:blush:

• Like 7