@LifesLikeThat you confused me at first when you first posted using this new name :). You just change your name not too long ago and if you change again after i get used to your name, i may not recall your ”original identity” :D.

Today i'm full of confusion lol. I'm confused again by the number of versions of the SOCAR 6 seconds ads. I went to the mall for Christmas shopping today and saw a few reserved parking lots for SOCAR but no cars there.

I like this pic. Cr. Owner

As for the FB post on charity donation by Jtbc, I'm actually surprised by the lacklustre response. I initially thought it's just peanut to`get 500 likes and didn't expect it to take a day to reach it. Now we learnt that it's 5000 likes instead, it may take 10 days to achieve the number. Is it because the post has no picture or video of our queen? If we share it in FB and invite our family, relatives, friends and colleagues to like it for supporting this charity without paying a single cent, it will help, right? 

• Like 5

On 12/21/2018 at 10:03 PM, shjfan23 said:

I think she’s still the brand model coz daenggi meori singapore updated their fb profile pic with her picture. And they have her pics on their IG acct too. Btw, I love your profile pic! :D

Ikr! They both look like a mini series. Lol!

I hope someone will translate those vids! And some BTS too, if that’s not too much to ask! Lol! :wub:

:lol: poke @hola2jin u r really one superfan of uri queen haaaa~~

Oh talking about those cars ads. I juz realised hyunjinlight had uploaded clips with chinese subs:grimace:. Pardon me for my rusty translations ...heeee:sweatingbullets::P

TgoZ1D4.jpg

nU8X6ip.jpg

wIpMg8e.jpg

29 minutes ago, justright said:

@LifesLikeThat you confused me at first when you first posted using this new name :). You just change your name not too long ago and if you change again after i get used to your name, i may not recall your ”original identity” :D.

Today i'm full of confusion lol. I'm confused again by the number of versions of the SOCAR 6 seconds ads. I went to the mall for Christmas shopping today and saw a few reserved parking lots for SOCAR but no cars there.

I thot there are only 2 clips ? The 2nd clip is a continuation of the first one. Hahaaa~~ looks like@LifesLikeThat aka blissfulmoments really confused u.

:grimace: Soop IG update:

Spoiler

Oh the cute guy acted in Tvn's Familiar wife - ahh no wonder he looks familiar.:P

hello , happy with Hyunjinie news , also angel2013  appearance, hoping for good health and happy new year 2019 , also for all SoompiHyunjinies .

I was thinking about ,what should do on her birthday , I got idea about , making song for her 

writing  by as , we can choose a melody , make it MV :sweatingbullets:

also , when the birthday  come , we can coordinate  with one of seo hyun jin , fan page  in Instagram for making , live where all her fan can speak or comments directly , we can tag 

soop account .

this thing I did talked about it before , seo hyun jin familly home.

milk49.jpg

CocIAfBVYAEXntW.jpg

CocIB9bVYAAOwO2.jpg

I love this wedding dress from old drama 

Spoiler

ìíì§ VS ê°í¤. ì¼êµ´ ëê²° .JPG | ì¸ì¤í°ì¦

cute one 

Spoiler

2015091802406_0.jpg

Cinderella

Spoiler

seoshin002.jpg?type=w1

Spoiler

70413_86405_4413.jpg

This a video of Seo Hyun Jin and Goo Hye Sun.

It's in chinese sub

Spoiler

this one is new fusion three musketeer  and Mink 's movie 

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

supergal99 I'm not up to standard to be super fan of Uri queen compare to all of you! Everyone has their own way to support HJ. The best way is to come here, HJ's supportive, kind, fun-loving community!:lol: Love your Socar translation with picture clips! You miss out the excuses she rejected her colleagues drink toss: 1. Tomorrow going health check up.. 2. I'm taking Korean medicine.. 3. Allergy to alcohol.. 4. I'm migrating, so.. 5. Three generations pass down.. (what is that??:wub:).  Another 30sec version with HJ talking in the car, each sentence she ends up saying: 'Please download SOCAR APP now!' 1. Going for car ride tonight? 2. Let's go skiing this weekend! 3. How about tonight, let's go car cinema? 4. Because weather cold, stay at home? 5. Tired today? Let me sent you home! :D

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, LifesLikeThat said:

Was the pic below from LE2? HJ looked so young, like in her late teens

Yup, that’s LE2! IKR, you can’t even imagine that she’s already on her 30’s that time! Lol!!!

@supergal99, @hola2jin.. thank you so much to u both for sharing those translations! Now we know what’s the commercial is all about! :blush:

• Like 3

Is that some kind of a news fron Socar introducing HJ as their new model?

Hopefully, they will reach 5k likes before the deadline just like what happen in the bluray demand! If they only count the views, they’re already doubled it with 11k views.lol!!!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, MizzParkSungAh said:

The jtbc campaign video on facebook narrating by seo hyun jin only got 600+ likes .. i am anxious whether they can reach 5000 likes target.

Heres the facebook link

https://www.facebook.com/124691830975231/posts/1813769615400769/

Since the article was translated by HyunJinLight, I think the overseas group may have been exhausted already.

Suspect FB may not be popular in South Korea so there may not be enough traction.  Need it on Naver then perhaps can gather more likes....will need them to promote more to Koreans. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, kopifan said:

Since the article was translated by HyunJinLight, I think the overseas group may have been exhausted already.

Suspect FB may not be popular in South Korea so there may not be enough traction.  Need it on Naver then perhaps can gather more likes....will need them to promote more to Koreans. 

@MizzParkSungAh @shjfan23

I checked the JTBC and also SBS FB pages for comparison. There are not many likes in every post, hundreds likes and some popular ones up to 1-2k likes. 5k likes may seem difficult to achieve. Even in Naver articles or videos, not easy to achieve 5k likes unless it's very popular. Do you all notice that the no of likes for socar videos are low but views are very high? Same as kwangdong cf video, views reached more than 1 mil quickly but likes is only 150+.

Another possible reason is most people don't like to use their personal acct to like and share this stuff on their FB timeline. If using new FB acct, you can't really spread the news and you can only rely solely on dedicated SHJ fans (but how many?) to do this. Another way is, each person each day create 10 new email accts and hence new FB accts to like the post.

Edit: on another note, TBI DVD pre order is extended to close on Dec 31. 

• Like 5