3 hours ago, samaf said:

If you notice Soop face book the is no post about MAMA , thy couldn't chare one of many articles , so strange attitude , I love all Soop artists and admire them , but I don't like we the same company or agency do injustice , I don't want to be negative here but they should know , that we observe every thing , I still remember they didn't , say any thing or post about her birthday , when they did for others artists.

For the 17 debut celebration , I suggest , to go and comments in habon milk and hyunjin best friend , we tell her  congratulations , for her debut from Seo hyun jin fans , it will look as nice move .

• Like 4

Happy 17th anniversary to our queen!!!

She experienced a lot on those years and she’s now enjoying the fruit of her labor!!!

Wishing her all the happiness in the world! I hope she always feels the love and support we have for her!

I’m wondering if she’s still celebrating this day? Maybe with her MILK members!

Please don’t rest for too long! Lol:wub::wub:

I love this vid:

• Like 7

19 hours ago, justright said:

@BlissfulMoments Maybe I'm not willing to pay that much for a sunglasses, haha. My specs with multifocal lens plus coating and whatever, already cost me double of the TBI blu-ray disc. I'm that weird, certain things i'm willing to pay for and certain things i'm not. How about Estee Lauder products? I remember Angel told us before that she had tried one of the Estee Lauder products (the one our queen endorsed) and it's good.

I know what you mean about the cost of sunglasses especially with a prescription, I've been there. Yep it also used to cost me double the blu ray and that's after my health fund contribution. By no means are you weird :D, it's about priorities. I would get so much more enjoyment from the blu ray then I would a pair of sunglasses, I renew my sunglasses only when I have too... lol ... Can't say I've look for the Estee Lauder products that HJ endorses, my money gets well spent on handbags and shoes, makeup goes to the end of the line:joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Omo @shjfan23  @BlissfulMoments  u guys rewatching TOL ? Ahhh.. making me miss - Min... Minion heeee 

yY2oCEb.jpg

(Minion language translation: hello queen happy anniversary!)

Erhm...ok ok i miss that drama thread - super fun thread! The last page i juz checked is at 265 wow. Though the pages are not that many vs OHY thread - we had seo much fun even while waiting for the drama to start. Hahaha..:blush:

Ok chill Happy Mon all and happy 17th anniversary to uri top star queen!:glasses:

13 hours ago, saku08 said:

M.I.L.K album is one of my favorite playlist, and I still listen to it. (Hyun jin may be embarrassed and put her hand over her face:lol:)

She definitely would be :D

86dd63dab500d00b100d7367a305c744.jpg

1 hour ago, supergal99 said:

Erhm...ok ok i miss that drama thread - super fun thread! The last page i juz checked is at 265 wow. Though the pages are not that many vs OHY thread - we had seo much fun even while waiting for the drama to start. Hahaha..:blush:

Wish I could've joined lol. I was trying to graduate at the time. Kind of scared to read 265 pages now. Wasn't aware you knew minion language :P

Looks like everyone is rewatching old stuff. I'm halfway through KDSBH ^_^ will move on to RDTK next if she is still in :ph34r: mode. 

Did she forget she debuted today? Her mentions must be crazy...

@samaf her birthday is on Feb 27th. It hasn't been a year since joined SOOP ^_^

THANK GOD 

(Got excited thinking it was a fan sign :confused: It isn't)

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, supergal99 said:

Omo @shjfan23  @BlissfulMoments  u guys rewatching TOL ? Ahhh.. making me miss - Min... Minion heeee 

Yup! I am!!! Watching one episode a day! Lol!!!

Omg! I can’t believe it went up to 265! And it went up until baeksang and news about HJ’s new drama! Lol!!! We really enjoyed that thread! :wub::wub:

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, SweetLullaby said:

She definitely would be :D

Wish I could've joined lol. I was trying to graduate at the time. Kind of scared to read 265 pages now. Wasn't aware you knew minion language :P

Looks like everyone is rewatching old stuff. I'm halfway through KDSBH ^_^ will move on to RDTK next if she is still in :ph34r: mode. 

Did she forget she debuted today? Her mentions must be crazy...

@samaf

She joined them before her birthday , I still remember :D

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Look at this drawing. So nice.

Cr owner

I don't have time to rewatch old dramas nor watch new dramas yet. I didn't check TOL drama thread since a year ago. It was fun and there were 2 french guys at that time, right? Angel used to write extremely long review, trying to justify LHS' action, haha. Angel and @supergal99 were giving live updates of each episode.

@samaf we shall see if they wish her during her birthday in 2019. 

• Like 6

Because it's SHJ's 17th anniversary, I looked through weibo and hoped to find a little information (that hasn't been uncovered by you guys yet). I'm not sure whether this is new but here's something I found!

Translation:

181213 Oh My Girl Member Hyo Jung mentioned Seo Hyun Jin

On a (insta?)live, Oh My Girl member Hyo Jung mentioned that she is Seo Hyun Jin’s fan and was anticipating to meet her ever since hearing about SHJ’s attendance for MAMA. Hyo Jung then specially sought out for SHJ during MAMA and found her really pretty. When a fan asked Hyo Jung for a picture of her and SHJ, Hyo Jung mentioned that she felt too shy to ask for a photo and didn’t want to burden SHJ so she doesn’t have a photo of them together.”

Source: HyunJinLight

"Burden SHJ" just made me laugh because it made me think of SHJ's preference to have her privacy. 

Anyways, I feel like I may enter a withdrawal since she has entered ninja mode, please feel free to send me articles of her (in chinese) that you would like to have translated! I don't bite, though I may be a little slow once uni starts again:sweatingbullets:.

• Thanks 8