9 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Thatz why u are here in this thread hahaaa...

Anyone shipping them?

This M guy could be a local HKGer :) but she's very cute and curious here. He could be speaking English to her and we could see that she waved goodbye to him instead of the usual bow.

@BlissfulMoments haha. Angel will be back when she is ready. I wish her to be well and back here soon.

Spoiler

How was Janet Jackson's performance?

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

26 minutes ago, BlissfulMoments said:

@supergal99 if we start shipping in this thread it might bring @angel2013 out from ninja mode :joy:

Hahaa:lol: good one though!

TzM6LC5.jpg

18 minutes ago, justright said:

This M guy could be a local HKGer :) but she's very cute and curious here. He could be speaking English to her and we could see that she waved goodbye to him instead of the usual bow.

@BlissfulMoments haha. Angel will be back when she is ready. I wish her to be well and back here soon.

Reveal hidden contents

How was Janet Jackson's performance?

Yap ..angel2013 not online but offline reading heee...:tounge_wink:

Oh  justright i think i didnt see janet jackson perform - juz receive award only

Spoiler

1 hour ago, supergal99 said:

Anyone shipping them?

It is impossible to get @angel2013 to see we've been shipping in december but still... Among all the fine men why the one you can't see :lol: well find anotber victim 

@BlissfulMoments probably wont work but Ill try

SDJ was thinking about this when he said he likes women in red dresses... 

992E384B5C13B6D02A32CA

Do I sound shippy shippy enough??? :lol:

Backstage 

• LOL 6

45 minutes ago, SweetLullaby said:

SDJ was thinking about this when he said he likes women in red dresses...

*whisper super super softly* u muz be thinking that M guy is is ...Min..Min...*choke*

Ok...ok... i need to zzzz...dreamtalking heeee

:sleeping:

Annyong to kkamong! Glad you join in here! MizzParkSungAh thanks welcoming me thot no one knew I'm new here. I'm not into gadgets n computer illiterate don't know how to open acc here, so lurking here for 2 years. Recently too obsess watching BTI n e bts click so many time replay. I remember you liked to watch crying scene of HJ in BTI , me too I can watch whole day. Guess HJ is so much in my mind that want to break my silent join u guys here support HJ thread. So figure out how to open acc n I write my 1st comment in wrong place.:sweatingbullets:                      Wow just over a night this thread move fast loaded with HJ MAMA news! She looks gorgeous with that dress! I like her friendly attitude even border to chat with that 'M' men n wave goodbuy to him.        supergal99 yes count me in, I ship them if 'M' is handsome! :D Oh! angel2013 is going to be mad with us! :joy:            

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, supergal99 said:

*whisper super super softly* u muz be thinking that M guy is is ...Min..Min...*choke*

Ok...ok... i need to zzzz...dreamtalking heeee

:sleeping:

Hahaha! Our shipping is coming to life! Lol! I think that M guy said “you’re pretty” to her because of how she reacted after that! Lol! Just an imagination! :lol:

This event did not disappoint us! We know that it may take a while before we see her again! I’m happy that we enjoyed it very much!!!

We got a lot of good pictures of her. And this is one of my faves! Just so pretty!

• Like 4

4 hours ago, saku08 said:

Finally! 

I like the way she talks:D 

Her voice is so clear and suits for announcement.

Ah,, she can do anything!B)

waiting for English translation~

No offense to the host, but HJ has a clearer and better diction! (Do I sound super bias here? Lol)

Looks like she practice it just like what she did in her radio guesting where she recites poems! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Now that mama is over, what should i put in title? :D if i don't put anything, like so empty lol. We don't know when we will see her next. Hopefully not too long later. Where are the commercials? Btw Soop wasn't posting much, only 1 post for mama trip, i thought they would post the airport pics too.

I think we are waiting for the full translation of her presenting the award. She is too cute and her surprise look when she heard the screams.
Here got a few pics - the last clip shows that M guy is a great fan of BTS. And that drink at the bar, wow! i want to try it when i got the chance. My next trip is to Taiwan instead of HK.

Cr. Owner

Spoiler

Sorry to mention here, actually when i first saw @leeminki.indonesia's 1st video (her own made video) last night, i laughed so hard and her 2nd video also cracked me up. If you all talk about shipping, i think you can't beat Indonesian fans lol.

Edit: forgot to mention here for your info if you're keen. Ritz Carlton HK is located in Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon whereas Asiaworld Expo Arena and HK international airport are located in Chek Lap Kok, Lautau Island. 1 mainland and the other island, distance between the 2 is about 30km. Not too far and i also prefer to stay at Kowloon and HK island most of the time, more happenings. Hope she can extend her trip and explore HK.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• justright changed the title to Seo Hyun Jin 서현진
3 hours ago, justright said:

Now that mama is over, what should i put in title? :D if i don't put anything, like so empty lol. We don't know when we will see her next. Hopefully not too long later. Where are the commercials? Btw Soop wasn't posting much, only 1 post for mama trip, i thought they would post the airport pics too.

Hmmm..yeah! We’re now clueless on what’s her next event or project. How about let’s put the baeksang again.lol! Coz that’s her biggest achievement. Just a suggestion! :blush:

Soop don’t even post when she was on the res carpet!

Are we gonna expect some pics or vids when she goes back to Korea???

• Like 2

@hola2jin i feel you chingu:D.. used to be a lurker myself and just recently being active in here.. weve shared similar intention here: supporting and loving seo hyun jin wholeheartedly:wub: and being kind to each other just like her. 

@justright im kinda  a little mad with SOOP.. are they playing favourite here.. hope thats not what happen...so little post on hyun jin

Edit: my suggestion to the title: maybe 1) seo hyun: [ ninja mode activated:ph34r:(like what you stated before  :w00t:)

2)seo hyun jin: [we'll be waiting for your next project ^^]

3)seo hyun jin: [we'll be always loving you]

Haha i am not that creative maybe others have better suggestion

@shjfan23 i do have the same question: do we'll get her pic when she came back to Korea?

I have this sinking feeling  :tears::tears: as we knew that MAMA is over she'll be back to ninja mode again " sigh" the same when TBI finally in the last episode.Hope shell be back with another project/ activity or another new cf 

Edit: her manager updated but nothing new just yesterday's photo

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

49 minutes ago, shjfan23 said:

Hmmm..yeah! We’re now clueless on what’s her next event or project. How about let’s put the baeksang again.lol! Coz that’s her biggest achievement. Just a suggestion! :blush:

Soop don’t even post when she was on the res carpet!

Are we gonna expect some pics or vids when she goes back to Korea???

@MizzParkSungAh @shjfan23 So, I'm not the only one complaining about SOOP. I think i saw airport pics and multiple pics for other SOOP artistes.

For title remarks, we should put new announcement, message, reminders and etc. Baeksang is the past already, that's why i took over to remove it and the prestigious award already mentioned twice in the front page.

Is returning to Seoul considered part of the official work/business trip? It may be unofficial as we're not expecting another airport fashion and moreover they can choose to extend their trip?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• justright changed the title to Seo Hyun Jin 서현진 | We'll always love you and support you.

Hi my friends , posting from my phone , first welcome to new coming, please stay active and support our Hyunjinie .

About Soop , I was going to comment about that days ago , I was afraid , to sound negative , let me tell you , it's all about money , you bring all lot of , you are the best , if we see that hyunjin didn't make any advertising after the drama , they won't accept that , 

I was watching their , how they post , in Facebook ...their social media , by the way , SEO hyunjin post got all lot of likes and comments compared to others posts , what I noticed , they didn't post about the importants , like her rankings 

That awards news , about Mama when they announced about the presence of hyunjin ...,  We should protest about this as fans .

Note keep commenting in Soop Instagram , good comments , I noticed that , media read it , even dispatch made article about SEO hyunjin MaMa fashion and  they posted some fans  comments or reaction to the post in Soop social media .

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2