10 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

@kkamong, Welcome to our thread! I’m really happy that many are appreciating her talent! 

Thank you so much for all the links you shared! Keep it coming!!! Lol!!!

@shjfan23Thank you!!

8 hours ago, BlissfulMoments said:

@shjfan23 those boots they are fierce, I'm going to hunt them down :D. Couldn't find them in a quick search so mustn't be out just yet.

@kkamong hi, welcome to HJ's thread. Thank you for the links, it's great to have more contributors to spread HJ love. You may well be called to translate Chinese articles for us, I rely on Google which doesn't make sense most of the times :crazy: lol

@BlissfulMoments Sure no problem! Google translate though HAHAHAHHA, yeah, some translations are pretty darn inaccurate. I'll try to whenever I can:D

@justright The link to Let's Eat with My Friends is: http://www.helloidol.com/14377.html 

I hope you'll enjoy watching it!

@SweetLullaby Thank you for the info! 

As we wait and anticipate for her appearance on MAMA, here are some links to a Chinese Channels with her cuts on some shows (radio etc)

Hyunjin徐贤真徐玄振: https://space.bilibili.com/2070209

HunjinLight: https://space.bilibili.com/34763417/?spm_id_from=333.788.b_7265636f5f6c697374.3

And wow, the amount of makeup is insane

• Like 6

Oh my god her face looking at Mpd is priceless :lol: she's like WHAT.IS.THAT.ON.YOUR.HEAD

They asked what she was looking foward to and if she liked any group. She said she is looking foward to girl groups because there are a lot of girls who are good and she'll be announcing a girl group (performance I think?) award^_^

@supergal99 so many people came out in pairs. They should've just walked together:P

201812141900305510_1_20181214190128084.j

201812141903071773246_20181214190326_01_

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, SweetLullaby said:

@supergal99 so many people came out in pairs. They should've just walked together:P

14 minutes ago, MizzParkSungAh said:

Kkamjjaagiya i thought they walk in together ..the reunion of the 3 musketeer main lead:w00t:

Haha... i was abit surprised when i see him right after uri queen ops!

And look who are here too:

The Beauty Inside reunion hahaaa...

Btw Lee Dahee attended the one in Japan.:grimace:

She looks beautiful with that burgundy dress.

This video starts from the moment she alight from the car. It's funny she looked at that man in helmet and asked him something, even said goodbye to him after the short interview lol.

Cto.

@shjfan23 i think their trip expenses are sponsored by mnet (logically).

• Like 6

She is sooo beautiful:love:

Burgundy color really suits her well. Stylist did a great job!

9 minutes ago, SweetLullaby said:

They asked what she was looking foward to and if she liked any group. She said she is looking foward to girl groups because there are a lot of girls who are good and she'll be announcing a girl group (performance I think?) award^_^

Thanks for translation.

Girl group x Hyunjin, it sounds nice. Group will be proud to be announced by their role model:lol:

• Like 6

37 minutes ago, SweetLullaby said:

Oh my god her face looking at Mpd is priceless :lol: she's like WHAT.IS.THAT.ON.YOUR.HEAD

@SweetLullaby @justright So that man is called Mpd? Haha hyun jin reaction with him is cute :D

@supergal99 LJW and hyun jin should walk together.Why they let them walk alone :P 

@shjfan23 omo the heel.. just looking at it make me wobble wobble.. shes really comfortable wearing them..shes indeed slaying

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, saku08 said:

She is sooo beautiful:love:

Burgundy color really suits her well. Stylist did a great job!

Thanks for translation.

Girl group x Hyunjin, it sounds nice. Group will be proud to be announced by their role model:lol:

Heee saku08 maybe maybe coz she misses her galgroup ? :grimace:

Oh this M guy ...hahaha...what did he say to her?

rH1Dm8b.jpg

gj5lDOV.jpg

0QZqi5Z.jpg

Cr video source to owners

2 hours ago, MizzParkSungAh said:

So that man is called Mpd? Haha hyun jin reaction with him is cute :D

She looked at him then turned around then looked at him again. It was the funniest thing :lol:

32 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Oh this M guy ...hahaha...what did he say to her?

Wish I could hear lol. Im curious 

She didnt clarify it so I assumed it was girlgroup performer award but that one is announced and it wasn't her maybe female solo performer award is the one or the line up changed?

• LOL 4

@SweetLullaby i m definitely more clueless about those lineup stuff hahaa... i wonder if uri queen will speak some chinese or cantonese or even english later coz some artistes did so. Even Song Joongki juz muttered a few chinese words. Hahaa:lol:

There is video in vlive - the airport fashion heee:

h9S2zZG.jpg

And an article - the title eehm:

2018. 12. 14. 上午 8:50
“查看更多帖子”选项
EXCLUSIVE

BEST: Seo Hyun Jin as a fashionista, WORST: Song Joong Ki in "uncle style"

The fashion of stars on the way to Hong Kong to attend "2018 MAMA in Hong Kong" has been caught by the correspondent lens.

%ED%88%AC%EB%8D%B0%EC%9D%B4%EC%A6%88_%EC

<BEST>

Seo Hyun Jin

2_%EC%84%9C%ED%98%84%EC%A7%84.jpg?type=e

This is "twin" fashion style with Jung Ryeo Won. If you look closely, the details are somewhat different, but overall the two outfits look similar. Seo Hyun Jin also wore light-colored jeans, ankle boots and a camel-colored jacket. Although she was wearing a short size teddy bear jacket - a popular product of Max Mara brand, Seo Hyun Jin still showed off her slender body and she looked so harmonious and neat in her teddy bear jacket. Although the sunglasses worn early in the morning and the colorful handbag looked a bit "absurd", for a person who is included in the list of stars who have "problematic" outfits like Seo Hyun Jin, this fashion style is already a big leap forward.

https://channels.vlive.tv/EBF267/vtoday/1.9304511