12 hours ago, d2wach said:

There's going to be an event from Kolping on June 3.

A Trekking Tournament and Seo Hyun Jin is going to participate in the event.

제5회 문경새재 트레킹 대회
2017년 6월 3일 토요일 오전 9시
콜핑이 주관하는
문경새재 트레킹 대회가 문경새재 도립공원에서 열립니다.
산의 풍광을 즐기며 마음 정화를 도모하는 트레킹과 함께
다양한 경품 행사에다가 슬랙라인 체험, 오토캠핑장 체험까지 참여해
오감만족을 실현하는 트레킹 대회!
올해에는 
콜핑 전속모델 서현진도 참가한다고 하니,
제5회 문경새재 트레킹 대회에 애정어린 눈빛과 많은 참여 부탁드립니다.

6월에도 콜핑이면 충분하

>>google translate:

The 5th Mungyeong New Trekking Tournament 
, Saturday, June 3, 2017, 9 am
The Mungyeong New 
Treasure Trekking Competition organized by Colping takes place in Mungyeongsaejae Provincial Park . 
Enjoy the scenery of the mountain with trekking to promote the cleansing mind 
edaga various sweepstakes slack line experience, Jean auto camping experience participating to 
Trek convention to realize your senses satisfied! 
This year, 
Seo Hyunjin , the exclusive model of Colping, is also 
participating in the event. 
Coping is enough in
June !

Sticker image

http://m.blog.naver.com/kict2014/221017575695

I wonder if she's going to go trekking also, that would be so exciting to see, or if she's just going to grace the opening ceremony but whichever that is, it is still good news for us hyunjinies:)

Thanks thanks @d2wach for this wonderful piece of news. Trekking sounds so like her too, I'm pretty sure she will attend if her schedule allows.

@justright we are finishing soon for ep5, but I can't tell you how fast or slow, everyone in Hyunjinies Team are either full time working or full time studying and subbing is hard and time consuming so they are already doing their best in their own spare time. Even when HJ is resting, the team members are still hard at work behind the scene, I am so thankful for them. So do be patient. :) but I do like Jo In Sung with SHJ in a drama haha

@jenn96 I do agree with you, I'm not too excited about that either, for that matter, I didn't watch KES last 2 hit drama, although I started Goblin, I didn't manage to finish it not even for GY sigh....

@maggie mazzucca I don't like summer bec its always summer where I am but a summer SHJ sure looks bright and beautiful

I won't be around much because I have 2 project deadlines to meet, but do continue to post anything about HJ!

• Like 8

Goobne official IG update, I saw a short adv clip of this and it had the box burning...nooo don't burn up SHJ XD

http://www.rookie.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=9857

Above link, an interview of a baskball player. Fan of HyunJin! Watched AOHY and RDTK! It seems HJ is popular with basketball players ^_^

Tomorrow is trekking day and HJ appearance! Please flood these pages with HJ pics! I have to rush my projects....sigh....

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, d2wach said:

@angel2013 i'm here:) sweet looking hyun jin and amazing view at the site :wub:

*waves* hiiii shhhh Iii'm not supposed to be here, glad you're here...doing my project at the same time...so keep posting since I may be lagging....going back and forth

update from Daenggi Lab IG

• Like 5

Glad to see hyunjin looking so bright in orange outfit..since i like the orange outfit from her kolping cf..

Its really a great news to have another fansign of her..even tough i really hoping she have a really nice one good fan meeting someday

• Like 7

42 minutes ago, d2wach said:

There's not much photos coming out-_-  

@Pointree thank you for the info. So she's trekking too:) that's so her----good for the mind , body and soul:)

You're right not much photos coming out, so we'll make do with whatever there is, maybe its too early in the morning? that's all for me from now, gotta get back to work
  • Like 5

@angel2013 Yes. but Kolping's headquarters is located in Busan(more than 400 kilometers away from Seoul) so all the fansign events organized by the company have been held near Busan so far. (of course it may be held elsewhere next time)

Recently I upgraded my camera to a 4K-capable VDSLR but still haven't get some lenses I wanted.  I wish I could get lenses I wanted before she appear again.

• Like 7

@pointree, if they plan to have a fan sign during fall/autumn, then she may not be expected to take up any project till then? I guess we all miss her already. Well, as long as she makes a public appearance every now and then, should be fine with us right?

• Like 5

On 6/3/2017 at 11:58 AM, Pointree said:

@angel2013 Yes. but Kolping's headquarters is located in Busan(more than 400 kilometers away from Seoul) so all the fansign events organized by the company have been held near Busan so far. (of course it may be held elsewhere next time)

Recently I upgraded my camera to a 4K-capable VDSLR but still haven't get some lenses I wanted.  I wish I could get lenses I wanted before she appear again.

Wow someone's is going pro...I can only use an idiot proof camera

This is the rough translations (trans from HyunJin Light) to the IG posted by @jenn96

Trans: The very beautiful actors #JeonHyeBin and #SeoHyunJin visited our shop today. We feel bad that a lot of items are out of stock but we are very grateful for their purchase. Because of them, our shop had a sudden increase of customers, we are very grateful, its time to work even harder, you're more than welcome to come again.

and Seo HyunJin speech at the Kolping trekking event

and her expression is seo-cute here

• Like 8