Thanks @jenn96 for the translation. LOL! next drama Gong Yoo and Seo Hyun Jin.

I wasn't a fan of melo and sageuk but I dreamt of her doing a drama something like "Scent of a Woman" dancing and probably singing as well. 

• Like 6

@angel2013

Seo Hyun Jin's Award Speech

Hello.This is Seo Hyunjin.I apologize  am so surprised.Yesterday was the anniversary of Oh Hae-young's first broadcast.I am so grateful that you still remember  and love a  drama that is a year old.Thanks to this drama, so many things happened to me.It was like riding a rollercoaster for me so I'm still amazed by this.Aside from all this, I thank Writer Park Hae Young for writing Oh Hae Young so perfectly and director Song Hyun Wook.It is only natural for me to love my own drama but it was my first time feeling the same love from the viewers.I am grateful to the viewers.They have made me come this far and get an award in front of all these amazing actors.I will think what this award means for my life.Thank you.

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, jenn96 said:

@angel2013

Hello.This is Seo Hyunjin.I apologize  am so surprised.Yesterday was the anniversary of Oh Hae-young's first broadcast.I am so grateful that you still remember  and love a  drama that is a year old.Thanks to this drama, so many things happened to me.It was like riding a rollercoaster for me so I'm still amazed by this.Aside from all this, I thank Writer Park Hae Young for writing Oh Hae Young so perfectly and director Song Hyun Wook.It is only natural for me to love my own drama but it was my first time feeling the same love from the viewers.I am grateful to the viewers.They have made me come this far and get an award in front of all these amazing actors.I will think what this award means for my life.Thank you.

:wub:Thanks so much for the trans! 

@anggun11 haha so fast got fanmade vid parody of them?

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, jenn96 said:

What a wonderful speech!  :thumbsup: clap clap..

I didn't comment on her outfit today. She looks very pretty today, her hairstyle can be improved, likewise you all said the hairstylist is lazy LOL. Her top part of the dress is abit weird and the bottom part of the dress is good. Overall, I like this better than the one she wore at APAN awards. The best one in my opinion is still the one she wore at 2013 Korea Drama Awards.

• Like 10

Watching the video of the award presentation again and I forgot to mention Kim Hye Soo's reaction after seeing the award winner. 
Looks like she was happily surprised as well lol. That very supportive hug she gave SHJ was precious too. 

• Like 9

Seo Hyun Jin Wins “Best Drama Actress” At 2017 Baeksang Art Awards

Seo Hyun Jin just won “Best Drama Actress” at the 2017 Baeksang Art Awards for her performance in “Again Oh Hae Young”

best-drama-actress02.png

She beat out other top actresses such as: Kim Go Eun (tvN – Goblin), Kim Ha Neul (KBS – On the Way to the Airport), Park Shin Hye (SBS – Doctors), Park Bo Young (tvN – Strong Woman Do Bong Soon)

so-hye-jin-best-drama-actress01.png

Congratulations Seo Hyun Jin on her amazing performance!

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/park-bo-young-wins-best-drama-actress-at-2017-baeksang-art-awards/

• Like 8

New Stills Show Seo Hyun Jin Spending “One Fine Day” With The Cast Of “Infinite Challenge”

Seo-Hyun-Jin-Yoo-Jae-Suk.jpg

MBC’s “Infinite Challenge” will be airing a “One Fine Day” special to commemorate May being the month for families.

“One Fine Day” will follow the cast members as they perform a warm vignette at a beautiful and cozy island. The cast will play people who all went to the only elementary school in their hometown, and are now watching over the town as a teacher, postman, police officer, nurse, and restaurant owner.

Infinite-Challenge.jpg

The special will also feature a guest appearance by actress Seo Hyun Jin. Playing someone who went to the same school as the cast members, the actress is said to have brightened the atmosphere and played her character extremely well.

Seo Hyun Jin decided to appear in the episode for Chan Hee, who is the only elementary school student on the island of Nokdo, where the special was filmed. Seo Hyun Jin and Yoo Jae Suk transformed into teachers to hold a special class for Chan Hee and his little sister, creating a heartwarming moment as the kids had fun learning nursery rhymes and dances.

Spoiler

Infinite-Challenge-Seo-Hyun-Jin.jpg

Seo Hyun Jin’s “One Fine Day” special on “Infinite Challenge” will air on May 6 at 6:20 p.m. KST.

Cr: Soompi

Good to see Soompi covering SHJ's news! This, and that about her sign language. :tongue:

• Like 8

• Guest changed the title to Seo Hyun Jin 서현진 | Baeksang Awards 2017 Best Actress-TV

It's indeed a magical moment for us to see her win. 

I must say Seo Hyun Jin thoroughly embodied Oh Hae Young and reminded me of the strength she gave me while watching it. I'm sure many people felt connected with her vulnerability and character growth through the show and yet how she had also always been the same strong, bold and optimistic person within too.

Hyun Jinnie touched our hearts and continues to do so. She absolutely deserved the win!

Her acceptance speech is just as genuine and I have every confidence she will think hard about what this win means to her and I'm sure it'll be to do more good as she has shown us. Continuing to bring warmth and strength to our hearts, to touch us and make us feel connected.

Thanks Hyun Jinnie! Congrats!

p.s. special thanks to fellow Hyun Jinnies here and especially @angel2013 for always bringing us goodies, news and spreading the same message of love.

:heart:

• Like 11