QkcCGkX.jpg

@anggun11 sorry this was late since I got to tackle my computer crisis first.

Omo, so thankful for the fan pics at Argentina and airport of our ninja Hyunjinie. Glad she is back to Korea safe and sound, and wow 27 days of holiday! Bet she thoroughly enjoyed herself as she ticked off those places in her travel bucket list. Happy that she found a travelling friend in JHB.

@samaf yes I've seen that video, thought it was posted before, but probably much earlier? well glad the new comers in this thread get to see it since it is difficult to navigate every page in this thread now that we've reached 250+

@d2wach I'm happy that people are more willing to share or search for Hyunjinie's old pics now! We get to benefit! hehehe

Besides the fan sign on 23rd March I wonder if she will have any other public appearances?

• Like 8

17 hours ago, angel2013 said:

sorry this was late since I got to tackle my computer crisis first.

It doesn't matter, we can read it anytime. Thank you for the summary and nice editing...^_^

Let me introduce, Seo Hyun Jin with her new friend:D

ezgif-2-1850910e72.gif

• Like 6

Good news! 

RDTK Blu-ray is expected to be confirmed for very limited production. But only 400 sets are available and you should purchase it by March 20. For more information, please check at http://cafe.daum.net/nangmandvd

Purchase link : Innolife (Japanese) /  Innolife (English & Chinese)

● Release Date: Second half of 2017
● Expected Issues and Benefits (English Subtitle will be provided) 

Confirmed Issues

1) Main Drama (E01-E21) : Edited full version by director

2) Making and Additional Video
- Published and unpublished poster shot video
- Published teaser video and shot video
- Unpublished making
- Unpublished NG
- Production presentation video
- Commentary (Participants are divided into actors and technical staff)
- Interview (with the members of the commentary, to be scheduled for written interviews later)
- Couple Interview + Individual Interview (Interview questionnaire will be selected by fans)

3) Basic Contents
- Photos (Published and unpublished still cut(100 cuts), additional or capture cut to be conferred.)
- Signature posters
- Printed signature postcard (5 postcards)

4) Expected Pre-order Privilege

Confirmed
- Script (Full episodes)
- Written interview with the author
- Character description book
- Numbering card
- Photograph
- Actors' hospital nameplate
- Webtoon Book (One that chairman gave to Dr. Kim)
- Main actors’ autograph (Lottery through café event)

• Like 7

http://www.dispatch.co.kr/695942

20170316173743_0000952458_001_20170316172015311.jpg

Th20170316173756_0000952458_002_20170316172015647.jpg

This friendship,  Ha Young" ... Seo Hyeon-jin, Hyun Bin, leaving South America trip

Seo Hyun-jin,  Hye-bin, left for a month of friendship

Seo Hyun-jin and Jeon Hye-bin showed off their friendship.

Seo Hyun-jin and Jeon Hye-bin went back together after finishing their trip to South America on the 15th. The two of them left the company at the end of February and took about 27 days of travel.

eon Hye-bin has posted travel photos through Instagram, and said he had traveled to Buenos Aires, Iguazu, Antarctica, and Santiago.

Seo Hyun-jin's photo seems to have not uploaded because he did not want to be exposed. Because of that, it was almost impossible for anyone to know that they traveled with Seo Hyun-jin.

In a previous interview with Jeon Hye-bin, TVN said, "I plan to travel to South America with Seo Hyun-jin

google trans 

so fans has exlusive pic  hhhhh

XHyun Bin, leaving South America trip

• Like 5

the second article about south america traval 

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110604230

201703161751774589_58ca537d67f99.jpg

[Official position] Seo Hyun-jin and Jeon Hye-bin both sides "I have gone on a friendship trip .. Returning yesterday"

Park So Young] '! Oh Hae Young 'relationship continues.  Seo Hyun-jin and Jeon Hye-bin went on a friendship trip . 

Seo Hyun-jin, a member of the jump entertainment company, told OSEN on the 16th, "The two of us have traveled together and returned home yesterday." Chun Hye-bin's agency, Wood Actors, said, "I have been traveling for a month or so."

• Like 5

Seo Hyun-jin and Jeon Hye-bin were reported to have gone on a friendship trip.

According to a TV report on the 16th, Seo Hyun-jin and Jeon Hye-bin returned home after finishing their trip to South America on the 15th. The two women left the company in late February. Taking this into account, we have traveled about 27 days.

[Hye-bin has previously posted travel photos through Instagram. According to her, she traveled to Buenos Aires, Iguazu, Antarctica, and Santiago.

[seo Hyun-jin's photo almost did not want expose her to travel, but this happened with eyewitness accounts.

(Source: Jeon Hye Bin, Instagram)

http://www.etoday.co.kr/news/section/newsview.php?idxno=1468743

• Like 3

http://netizendrama.blogspot.com/2017/03/seo-hyun-jin-and-jeon-hye-bin-went-on.html

EO HYUN JIN AND JEON HYE BIN WENT ON A TRIP FOR A MONTH

/ 3:51 AM
0000952458_001_20170316172015311.jpg

0000952458_002_20170316172015647.jpg

1.png

Naver - tv Report: 'Oh Hae Young Friendship'...Seo Hyun Jin x Jeon Hye Bin went on a friendship trip for a month

1. [+3322, -34] I envy that they have that life...

2. [+1507, -27] Both of them look like they have a good personality~

3. [+1034, -27] I like seeing their friendship ㅎ Jeon Hye Bin is cool

4. [+879, -28] I like seeing their friendship~ Don't change~ I like both actresses, i hope you have fun in your trip and i will be looking forward to your next work^^

5. [+773, -29] Another Miss Oh is the drama of my life ㅠㅠ I will keep supporting both of you

6. [+140, -4] Both of them have a good personality and since they went to trip together i'm sure they are really close to each other

7. [+104, -3] Another Miss Oh is Seo Hyun Jin's life work....!

8. [+90, -0] I envy their friendship and how they went on a long trip together. I support both of them!!!

9. [+93, -2] It's good to see the two Oh Hae Young

10. [+86, -3] Both of them are so easy going

• Like 8