Quantcast
shjfan23

Seo Hyun Jin 서현진 | Upcoming Drama: Black Dog (tvn) Dec 16, 9:30PM

Recent update JHB's IG, is that SHJ's shoes which only a little appear?

Spoiler

seems they're hiking, wonder which mountain is it.
  • Like 3

Seo Hyun Jin's birthday present by DC Inside Seo Hyun Jin. Seems they gathered all the pics and designs from DC gallery with the caption in it into a book, it's looks like manhwa book.

• Like 6

Kolping FB event update. 

@anggun11 @kismet0914 really? she still travelling? ninja gurl, we can't tell if the shoes belongs to her. I'm glad RDTK is getting good coverage in Japan, let's hope it also do well in Japan in terms of ratings!

@saku08 Really? anyone can join? Foreigner can join? I really want a chance at those signed pics! anyway good luck to you!hope you get one!

• Like 7

Asiana International Short Film Festival (AISFF) Trailer 2009 - Seo Hyun Jin

I haven't watched Madonna. Are the footage from the short film? 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, uknowahah said:

I haven't watched Madonna. Are the footage from the short film? 

It's official trailer of the AISFF(Asiana International Short Film Fetival) 2009. Ku Hye-sun directed this trailer. It isn't footage from a short film, just made for the film festival. 

Edited by Pointree
  • Like 8

i would bought chicken just for this 

• Like 8

17 hours ago, Pointree said:

It's official trailer of the AISFF(Asiana International Short Film Fetival) 2009. Ku Hye-sun directed this trailer. It isn't footage from a short film, just made for the film festival. 

Wow, thanks for the clarification, the uploader directly clarified it. It's such a good quality video to collect Seo Hyun Jin's materpiece.

• Like 5

16 hours ago, supergal99 said:

:wub: seo graceful...

She's seo lovely...

mv116u.gif

@samaf i'm so hungry now, after saw your pic i become imagine it...:cry:

sQTePB.gif

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Pointree said:

@Pointree thank you for dropping by here.  :) We appreciate your HQ videos & combining  the singing voice of our dear Seo Hyun Jin.  We hope to see more of your videos of her and may you also come here often to post anything and everything about her.  

• Like 7

JHB's IG update, they still in Argentina and finished their hiking. The caption "bye bye"?

Spoiler

• Like 6

2 hours ago, d2wach said:

@Pointree thank you for dropping by here.  :) We appreciate your HQ videos & combining  the singing voice of our dear Seo Hyun Jin.  We hope to see more of your videos of her and may you also come here often to post anything and everything about her.  

Thank you very much for your kind and warm welcome. Yes I will come here often if possible.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Pointree said:

Thank you very much for your kind and warm welcome. Yes I will come here often if possible.

Welcome! and yes do come here as often as you can! all we ever talk about here is Seo Hyun Jin hahaha

Kinda belated, since kolping images have already been circulating, but an official news coverage on her official appointment as exclusive model for their product

And additional pics from the blog

@anggun11 so finally JHB vacation is over? (ok we all assume that SHJ is with her throughout) ah it must be nice to go antartic to see aurora, that's one of my dreams too, I wish to fulfill it one day.

@samaf I would do the same hehehe buy the chicken if it has SHJ pic on the box. The shampoo CF she has is sold in my country too, if they put SHJ pic on it, I will buy one to try :lol:

• Like 3

20 hours ago, angel2013 said:

@anggun11 so finally JHB vacation is over? (ok we all assume that SHJ is with her throughout) ah it must be nice to go antartic to see aurora, that's one of my dreams too, I wish to fulfill it one day.

Seems like that, they were about to leaving Argentina.

Is it possible go to Antarctic?if can i wish too, that's a perfect place to see my beloved 'Aurora'.-_-

from SHJ's stylist:

Spoiler

Not sure if her stylist really joined to SHJ's vacation, yesterday she already in Paju-Korea while from JHB's IG was in Argentina or about to leaving Argentina.

Spoiler

• Like 5

you was thinking to about pingouin post , that from The end of world  in ARGENTINA HER stylist stiil shoping this days in korea 

i 'm sure this pingouin pic was sent by hyunjin 

@anggun11  

• Like 6

another M.I.L.K  vid post by  @Pointree

you may think this so much,but i was thinking it will be good idea
if hyunjin act in musical movie like LA LA LAND:)

• Like 5

@samaf maybe you're right, that's it makes me confused. She was in Paju last night.

Hope JHB give us more hints.-_-

• Like 3